Healthy Rips FURY EDGE

dimmusp

is there a europe version of the Fury Edge? i don´t find this thing anywhere in europe shops at all...
There's a very similar version in Europe called the Fenix Pro. If I'm not mistaken, it's actually made by the company that makes the Fury Edge for HealthyRips.

Here is the FC thread: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/fenix-pro.45638/

And you can get it from Vapowelt for €129: https://www.vapowelt.com/Mobile-Vaporizers/FENiX-Pro/FENiX-Pro-Vaporizer::2598.html

dimmusp,

olivianewtonjohn

@OF do you use the stainless steel mesh inside the capsule? I tried it with the mesh and did seem to get good results (although what I have is 2:1 CBD:THC so not very potent).

OF

@OF do you use the stainless steel mesh inside the capsule? I tried it with the mesh and did seem to get good results (although what I have is 2:1 CBD:THC so not very potent).

If you mean the mesh that comes with it for concentrates, no I don't. If the goods are runny (oils) I sometimes use cotton (which can be discarded) but with bubble or pressed hash I find it doesn't leak out of the capsule.

OF

WakeVape&Bake

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
There's a very similar version in Europe called the Fenix Pro. If I'm not mistaken, it's actually made by the company that makes the Fury Edge for HealthyRips

Hi All! Hopefully we can clear up any confusion here. There are a few divisions within the factory where our devices are made. Shortly after developing our original FURY device several years ago, we contracted our own Healthy Rips by Green Curative, Inc. division within our factory. This enables us to have full control over the designs and the materials used in our devices. Fenix is the 'house brand' of the factory - we have no control over the Fenix devices nor the materials they use. The factory also rebrands their Fenix/house brand devices for several other companies - therefore, you will undoubtedly see several versions of their Fenix Pro. Although we are not interested in rebranding their devices, the factory does ask us to test their Fenix/house brand devices to get our feedback. The Fenix Pro is a completely different device and does not use the same technology as our FURY EDGE. We can assure you that it is in no way an iteration of our FURY EDGE.

Our HR devices contractually cannot be rebranded - this includes our FIERCE, FURY EDGE, and any upcoming devices. Our focus is on health, performance, and vapor production - we are extremely confident in our devices.

Enjoy life! We wish the very best for all of you!
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com

marduk

daydreamer
Although we are not interested in rebranding their devices, the factory does ask us to test their Fenix/house brand devices to get our feedback. The Fenix Pro is a completely different device and does not use the same technology as our FURY EDGE. We can assure you that it is in no way an iteration of our FURY EDGE.

I take it this means you tested the Fenix Pro to give feedback. What do you think about the Easy Care Airpath? Is there any chance of seeing this removable heater design in a future Healthy Rips vaporizer?

marduk,
Reactions: dimmusp

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
I take it this means you tested the Fenix Pro to give feedback. What do you think about the Easy Care Airpath? Is there any chance of seeing this removable heater design in a future Healthy Rips vaporizer?
Hi! Although the easy care airpath is a decent idea, the heating element of the device you are mentioning is not actually removable. What pops out is a corkscrew piece of metal. The actual heating element is outside of the static airpath and simply does not sufficiently heat the air entering the airpath and chamber. it produces more of a conduction effect.

We are more interested in the performance and vapor production of our convection technology that you will find in all of our devices such as our FURY EDGE (since this is the FURY EDGE thread) ;).

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

Last edited:

Bearded エーティーエム

The Vaping Beardalorian
Hi! Although the easy care airpath is a decent idea, the heating element of the device you are mentioning is not actually removable. What pops out is a corkscrew piece of metal. The actual heating element is outside of the static airpath and simply does not sufficiently heat the air entering the airpath and chamber. it produces more of a conduction effect.

We are more interested in the performance and vapor production of our convection technology that you will find in all of our devices such as our FURY EDGE (since this is the FURY EDGE thread) ;).

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

Amen to that. You guys are amazing at what you do, keep bringing us the quality products.

proceeds_the_weedian

Hi all!

Just some thoughts now that the honeymoon is winding down for me and my edge. Almost a month in,I'm still impressed with this vape! The heat-up is quick enough for quasi on demand use and the battery last me 4-6 days easy,even with cold weather and shorter sessions throughout the day.

I mostly vape paki/marroc-style hash.The little bowl and relatively powerful heater really works well for my use! I'll crumble up a matchhead's worth of hash,wrap/roll the crumbs up in some hemp fibre ,and place the little package on top of a concentrate pad. I've played around with placing the bundle beneath the mesh pad,and while it might be more effective,changing loads while on the go is virtually impossible without a poker or something. So oon top it is. Like the stoned,dumb-ass I am,I forgot to add capsules to my initial order,but they are for sure on the horizon!
Contrary to popular wisdom,even for hash,I prefer 180-190C at least for daytime effects. A typical load at those temps tastes good for 8-10 hits,which covers my typical needs for a day or two. My AVH(already vaped hash) goes in edibles,so I'm not really bothered with not getting full extraction. So,not quite as efficient with the material as a dynavap and lighter,but sooooo much less hassle. I dig vaping on the move,and feel so more discreet doing it now!
Taste,especially on the first 5-6 hits is amazing,rivalling if not topping the mighty. Which requires slightly larger loads and a slower ramp-up to really shine with hash,IMO. The vapor of the edge is on the hotter side of my experience. But,this extra (radiant?) heat is probably what enables the edge to work so well with solid material,even at moderate temps. The punch and brightness makes my typical 1-3 hit mini-seshes pretty satisfying and don't bother my throat too much. Which brings me too:

Mouthpieces: The MP (predictably) plays a big role! After a week with stock,straight glass and shortie 3d flow,I've settled on carrying the nipplestem in a hemplined dynatube for my EDC. The extra five seconds of fumbling on each end of the sesh is totally worth it to me. The stock mp is by no means bad,but feels a little muted taste-wise and lunging multiple hits from it left my throat rawer than both of the others. The black,bent MP or adding beads to the stock one are both options I'm considering.

All in all,I feel like I got my money's worth and then some. Might still be honey mooning a little here,but I feel like if I had to choose between my mighty,dynavaps and the newcomer, as my only vape,the edge would win hands down:love:
The vapor isn't as fluffy and cool as the mighty's and it doesn't extract the hash fully like a dyna,it falls somewhere in between and has a satisfying enough signature for it to do the job 8/10 times. The form-factor and rugged casing make it a truly pocket portable,rivalling even a dynavap+silo+small lighter for easy of carry. Awesome,awesome product!

BaroneBarra

Hi All! Hopefully we can clear up any confusion here. There are a few divisions within the factory where our devices are made. Shortly after developing our original FURY device several years ago, we contracted our own Healthy Rips by Green Curative, Inc. division within our factory. This enables us to have full control over the designs and the materials used in our devices. Fenix is the 'house brand' of the factory - we have no control over the Fenix devices nor the materials they use. The factory also rebrands their Fenix/house brand devices for several other companies - therefore, you will undoubtedly see several versions of their Fenix Pro. Although we are not interested in rebranding their devices, the factory does ask us to test their Fenix/house brand devices to get our feedback. The Fenix Pro is a completely different device and does not use the same technology as our FURY EDGE. We can assure you that it is in no way an iteration of our FURY EDGE.

Our HR devices contractually cannot be rebranded - this includes our FIERCE, FURY EDGE, and any upcoming devices. Our focus is on health, performance, and vapor production - we are extremely confident in our devices.

Enjoy life! We wish the very best for all of you!
Healthy Rips Team

Since the original message was about buying the Fury Edge in Europe, are you planning on having more distributors around these parts?
It's been a while

WakeVape&Bake

Since the original message was about buying the Fury Edge in Europe, are you planning on having more distributors around these parts?
It's been a while

yeah, i would like to buy a Fury Edge officially in europe including a euro plug/power adaptor

WakeVape&Bake,
Reactions: dimmusp

OF

No plug,just the usb-c cable,though.

That's what we get here as well. No adapter (supply), just the USB cable. You have to provide something to plug it into. FWIW, I prefer that system, over time I've got a lot of mains to USB supplies I never use.

If you don't have a computer (with a USB port) to plug it into or other options I bet you can buy one locally cheaper than HR would have to charge you to include one and ship it to you?

I hope folks 'over there' can get on board, Edge is a super vape.

OF

proceeds_the_weedian

FWIW, I prefer that system, over time I've got a lot of mains to USB supplies I never use.

OF
Agreed,if you have a smartphone you have a psu. Heck,I have a bunch of them for various gadgets,including a powerstrip with two usb ports. Most public transport around here even has ports for charging devices.

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
FWIW, I prefer that system, over time I've got a lot of mains to USB supplies I never use.

I hope folks 'over there' can get on board, Edge is a super vape.

OF
Agreed,if you have a smartphone you have a psu. Heck,I have a bunch of them for various gadgets,including a powerstrip with two usb ports. Most public transport around here even has ports for charging devices.

Hi All! These reasons are exactly why we no longer include the wall plug. The included USB-C cord plugs into any standard USB charging port - and they are everywhere - laptops, cell phones, powerstrips, lamps, etc. I even have one on my car radar detector :). Because we are selling thousands of units, it is also a hassle when dealing with 3rd party manufacturers (for a wall plug) that can potentially delay our production runs by several days.

We do have our FURY EDGE available in the UK and should be adding more resellers shortly.
Our current UK authorized resellers are:
Vape Wellness
Namaste Vapes

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
Healthy Rips Team

Last edited:

pootsforjesus

I’m about to pull the trigger on an Edge. I haven’t seen any but just wanted to double check and see if there are there any coupon codes available at the moment?

Drops

Vaporist
I am really enjoying my Edge, still not my primary but I have found myself using it right next to my primary a few times. I (Like anyone that has used them) HIGHly recommend the pods.

Was bored last night and was thinking about when I dropped a pod into a jar of flower and came up with this...
20200220_183610.jpg

20200220_183626.jpg

20200220_183634.jpg

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
I am really enjoying my Edge, still not my primary but I have found myself using it right next to my primary a few times. I (Like anyone that has used them) HIGHly recommend the pods.

Was bored last night and was thinking about when I dropped a pod into a jar of flower and came up with this...
20200220_183610.jpg

20200220_183626.jpg

20200220_183634.jpg

What is that little thing holding the cap? I want and need one! I almost exclusively use the caps in my more than 2yr old F2 which is still going strong. But they're small and sometimes difficult to pick up with my increasingly arthritic hands.

OF

What is that little thing holding the cap? I want and need one! I almost exclusively use the caps in my more than 2yr old F2 which is still going strong. But they're small and sometimes difficult to pick up with my increasingly arthritic hands.

As a guess I'd say something 3D printed for the job?

FWIW I use a wooden clothes pin to hold mine upright while I use one of these scoops to fill them:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07W8WHHKY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Two scoops does the job usually, with using the handle end to tamp it in a bit. Works very well, with very little fiddling.

OF

Drops

Vaporist

As a guess I'd say something 3D printed for the job?

FWIW I use a wooden clothes pin to hold mine upright while I use one of these scoops to fill them:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07W8WHHKY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Two scoops does the job usually, with using the handle end to tamp it in a bit. Works very well, with very little fiddling.

OF

Yes, something I designed and 3d printed. Its actually holding the pod not the cap. Pretty much makes the pod a scoop. I scoop from one of my pre-ground jars then I pop the cap on and pop it out and vape away. :)

If you have access to someone with a 3d printer I can send you the file.

pootsforjesus

That’s a really awesome idea. I’d love the stl file so I could print my own.

Great job on the design! I need to get better at modeling and dialing in my printer.

But they're small and sometimes difficult to pick up with my increasingly arthritic hands.
If you’re willing to pay for shipping, I can print one for you and send it your way?

Last edited:

Drops

Vaporist
I am not seeing how to attach the stl file here, I have family stuff I need to get ready for but I will upload to thingiverse later and post a link. I may make a few small changes to it as well.

@OF I do have a model of this that I started making a scoop like that, but it will look a little like a melon scoop (Hole in bottom) being I wanted it for scooping a little then sucking it into my stem for my log, but I could see people using on edge for those not using pods, I will try to get that up also.

BigJr48

Yes, something I designed and 3d printed. Its actually holding the pod not the cap. Pretty much makes the pod a scoop. I scoop from one of my pre-ground jars then I pop the cap on and pop it out and vape away. :)

Ever thought of mass production for extra income?

Top Bottom