Healthy Rips FURY EDGE

Blown

Hello all,

thank you for your information that is compiled in this thread. I’m impatiently waiting for my devise to be delivered. While waiting I started thinking I could use the edge while riding my bike by putting it in my breast jacket pocket with a little silicon tube to reach my mouth.

is there someone on here that has done that? If so do you have any recommendations?

OF

While waiting I started thinking I could use the edge while riding my bike by putting it in my breast jacket pocket with a little silicon tube to reach my mouth.

is there someone on here that has done that? If so do you have any recommendations?

Not really. To be honest, I've never ridden your bike. Must be other guys riding it?

Nor any bike for a lot of years now, for that matter.

But I have played around with a tube whip with Edge (among others) in my shirt pocket. I used a couple inches of Silicone tube to adapt down to small bore thin wall tube for the whip (to keep it flexible). 1/8 X 1/4 IIRC. Keep it short and remember FURY will time out quickly. You should have fun with it. Great vape, you know.

For added stealth you should grow a gray beard like I did so the tube blends in better.......

Regards to all.

OF

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder

olivianewtonjohn

I use my newvape pax scoop. I usually fill and give it a light tamp.
If you are planning on loading a lot at the same time, I believe rachett has a tray for that - made for the One, but works for Edge caps as well.
https://delta3dstudios.com/one-vape-dosing-capsule-loading-tray/
Thank you, I think the pax scoop is just the ticket. I like the idea of having diff flavors since I dont vape that often, variety over quantity is my preference! I am going to try the capsule system, I think on paper its well suited for the stealthy portable fury edge

drainbamage

Yeah to fill my capsules I use @Ratchett's own scoop n poke tool of course! You can also scoop herb up with the capsule from grinder though I haven't needed to... Outsides could get herby?
I just crumble and tear the flower up with my fingers onto whatever flat surface i'm using, like I'm rolling a joint, then stuff it into the caps with my big ol fingers. Works fine. I don't believe in grinders, I feel that they expose too much chlorophyl and make things taste greener.

The WPA into a dry J-Hook is an awesome way to go btw. It cools the vape nicely, and preserves max flavor. Kinda has a Gandalf feel to it. Mine's more curvy, but here's one: https://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/pr...ook_curved_female_14_5mm/handmade/accessories (It's more like https://www.ebay.com/c/1479164780 )

Last edited by a moderator:

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
The dosing caps make loading on the fly a breeze when outdoors, at a party, etc. Been using the dosing caps nearly every day--though not exclusively, as I have several vapes--since literally the day HR came out with their first, about two years ago. I grind up some herb, dump it on a piece of white paper, and fill the caps by hand. Takes about 15 minutes to grind, fill eight caps with two different strains, and clean up. When I know I'll be busy like with visiting friends or if I'm traveling, I prep 15 or 20 caps. A lot of us got inexpensive clear plastic centrifuge tubes for storage, each holding four caps. I mark the tubes with a permanent marker: this set of caps is indica, this set of caps is sativa, and this tube is for depleted caps.

The inexpensive tubes are like 50 for $8. on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Centrifuge-B...words=centrifuge+tubes&qid=1579873155&sr=8-18 I have a small neoprene case that holds my vape and 3 tubes(one of each strain and one for useds) for when I'm hiking, skiing, or wandering around the city.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Hey all!

I'm still working on building a category on the website for the Fury Edge, but I wanted to let everyone know that my POTV One Loading Tray works for Edge Capsules - https://delta3dstudios.com/one-vape-dosing-capsule-loading-tray/

I've also got a new Capsule Caddy coming out soon for the Edge capsules so stay tuned for that, but just wanted to post that confirmation as I've received a few questions this month about it.

mrhansen

Hello! I have a question about the fury edge. As I have seen its a vaporizer intended to have a quick sessions with fast extraction. But, can you also have a longer tasty sessions (10-15mins) for example starting at low temps (170ºC/338ºF) and packing a little bit tight?
Thanks

olivianewtonjohn

Hello! I have a question about the fury edge. As I have seen its a vaporizer intended to have a quick sessions with fast extraction. But, can you also have a longer tasty sessions (10-15mins) for example starting at low temps (170ºC/338ºF) and packing a little bit tight?
Thanks
For sessions that long you will either have to reload it or carefully remove a hot capsule/let it cool and swap with another. I just started using the dosing capsules today, and I can see many pros for portable+stealthy usage but you either need a heat safe surface to let the hot capsule drop into or you need to let it cool. For larger bowls maybe look at the mighty/crafty or tera; they arent as portable as the fury but do have larger bowls (not sure how long they last as I dont own any of them).

OF

Thanks

Yes. Back to back sessions work well for us 'sippers', I do it all the time. Typically two per load, so it's basically like Solo in load size, temperature, etc. The battery gives less loads per charge, of course.

OF

olivianewtonjohn

Posted on reddit, but wanted to post this here as well (FC is home after all):

Fury Edge - Best value ultra portable vaporizer? I say so.

Its interesting that different segments whether its vaporizers, water pipes, tools, or electronics can all have such similarities. For awhile Chinese vaporizers (like tools) were a joke but now they have reached incredible high performance while also coming in at a very reasonable cost. This right here is the ultimate value segment. Like a $15 harbor freight breaker bar that can be loaded at equivalent torque as a $160 snap-on breaker bar (as seen on YouTube). The fury edge is an all around great vaporizer. It can perform almost as well as the splinter (which reminds me of a cordless enano) even when paired up with a large water pipe. Throw on the 3D flow stem and buy the capsules and you have an extremely capable, portable and stealthy vaporizer (something I cant do with my delicate splinter).

20191028-120652.jpg

proceeds_the_weedian

Second that! This vape does exactly what I hoped it would do! It's as almost as light a carry as a dynavap and produces surprisingly good vapor at medium-low temps,even with the stock mouthpiece. 3d flow stem and wpa works a treat at higher temps. Loved it through the mini can. It might even edge out the mighty for home use(at least on weekdays),as it's just so damn convenient. Amazing value for the money!

drainbamage

Thanks
I overpacked a bowl of slightly moister than usual Chemdog and it tasted good to the end of the 4? minute timer through my J-Hook at 365F. I think having the device inverted and the heater above the flower helps.

Last edited:

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Just saw this on Rachett’s thread and wanted to share:

Not too many new products on the store lately, although be sure to check out my new Fury Edge Dosing Capsule Caddy, designed to fit into a @JyARz Classic container!

It can hold up to 15 caps - I was thinking one column for one strain, one for another, and the third for spent caps.
Definitely ordering one of these in near future. (Because, you know, I really need more vape stuff...)

deezz

I can vouch for the https://delta3dstudios.com/one-vape-dosing-capsule-loading-tray/ and I also have the 4-way tool https://delta3dstudios.com/4-way-vaporizer-tool/ and the capsule caddy looks like it might be the next purchase. The Jyarz are nice storage holders.

General thank you to this site and this thread in particular when I was trying to figure out what dry herb vape to purchase. I can use the Edge in the house (the only smoker) and no one's the wiser and all the information about accessories you all provide has helped me to make this a much better experience than smoking J's and burning my lungs up.

The Edge is the perfect session vape for me to smoke some and smooth the edges out. And the herb lasts forever for me since I don't smoke a lot.

One question I do have is that do you find that if you use the Edge through water, do you need to use it at a higher temperature than if you're smoking it dry?

WakeVape&Bake

is there a europe version of the Fury Edge? i don´t find this thing anywhere in europe shops at all...

WakeVape&Bake,

OF

is an euro ac plug included?

and reading about dosing capsules, are those stainless steel or aluminium?

I believe the plug is appropriate, hopefully someone will confirm? If not, a PM to HR should answer it.

Yes, the capsules are SS, and also fit Fury 2, but are much more robust than the F2 ones (I just ordered more this morning in fact). The lids which are machined like the body 'slip in' and can get stuck when cold if they get fouled. Either soak in ISO or heat them (up to about 200F) to free them.

BTW if you have bubble or classical hard hash available, they do a bang up job in the capsules. Many sessions from one load (they 'go and go and go') and keep your vape spotless (again, clean them warm or soak in ISO and go after the residue with toothpicks and q-tips.

Order a set, you won't be sorry...…..

Regards to all.

OF

Top Bottom