Heady Glass Appreciation

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
This dude is awesome, go enter his giveaway, he has been killing it with these Kadabra influenced recyclers, really nice guy I chat with on IG, he is Guru's shop mate in Florida (he's also made some really nice smoking bubs and sherlocks with full color, would do them with joints for vapes if someone wanted to ask for a custom...)

Just cross posting, this is heady but I also shared it in the American Glass thread lol

sedentree

Zen-Cup-dab-rig-scaled.jpg

Shit Snacks

Another beauty avail from maxed out glass:
He is such a nice guy doing very nice work!

Shit Snacks

So there was confusion and mimzy sent me this wild recycler, I can send it back to swap for the one I wanted, but I thought I would check in case anyone else might want this one?? Let me know (with caps, bangers, etc):
PXL-20240525-010224709.jpg

PXL-20240525-025827735.jpg

I'm not sure what color glass though I can find out, looks like a smokey gray, could be UV or CFL reactive for a color change? There is orange red yellow flame wig wag along with black and sparkly silver as well...
This is a clear one so you can see the full design and function video... It has two tubes in a gill style that pump up through a disc and then enter to update tubes that spin and cycle each into a drain, while also entering a klein vortex funnel down an incycler drain (sort of split dual uptake spin klein triple drain cycler!) so had to show it off here!

Stonedbadger

So there was confusion and mimzy sent me this wild recycler, I can send it back to swap for the one I wanted, but I thought I would check in case anyone else might want this one?? Let me know (with caps, bangers, etc):
PXL-20240525-010224709.jpg

PXL-20240525-025827735.jpg

I'm not sure what color glass though I can find out, looks like a smokey gray, could be UV or CFL reactive for a color change? There is orange red yellow flame wig wag along with black and sparkly silver as well...
This is a clear one so you can see the full design and function video... It has two tubes in a gill style that pump up through a disc and then enter to update tubes that spin and cycle each into a drain, while also entering a klein vortex funnel down an incycler drain (sort of split dual uptake spin klein triple drain cycler!) so had to show it off here!

Looks amazing! How much?

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I dunno... these look like they could maybe be decent little handhelds/palmers...? Wdyt? You know I LUV 14mm and removable downstems! What's up with recycled "soft glass"...? No hot water?:
And:
First time checking out this shop... some cool stuff, tho they're out of much of it...โœŒ๏ธ

coolbreeze

I dunno... these look like they could maybe be decent little handhelds/palmers...? Wdyt? You know I LUV removable downstems! What's up with recycled "soft glass"...? No hot water?:
And:
First time checking out this shop... some cool stuff, tho they're out of much of it...โœŒ๏ธ
I think soft glass is a remnant from when things weren't yet made of boro. It stayed popular because of there was always more colors in soft glass, iiuc. I have a really cool soft glass bong made of Uranium glass. It's huge so I don't use it often. I call it the Atom Bong:
IMG-6030.jpg

Bad thing about it is you have to be careful with water temps when cleaning as it's susceptible to breakage from uneven heating/expansion.

Edit: Dang, I'll do my calisthenics this week and then bust it out with the Screwball next weekend.
2xpm.gif

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I think soft glass is a remnant from when things weren't yet made of boro. It stayed popular because of there was always more colors in soft glass, iiuc. I have a really cool soft glass bong made of Uranium glass. It's huge so I don't use it often. I call it the Atom Bong:
IMG-6030.jpg

Bad thing about it is you have to be careful with water temps when cleaning as it's susceptible to breakage from uneven heating/expansion.
Awesomesauce! So thus a (most likely boro) removable downstem... makes sense! Danke! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Woah. Nice $hop alert :o:uhoh::

Full range of "options" in stock, such as ๐Ÿ‘€:
And:

:evil::tup::peace:

Edit: whatever you do, DO NOT peruse the clearance/sale items.... you'll regret it!:

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Here's a couple more pieces that caught my eye:

A little (somewhat) more realistically:

One day I'll eventually breakdown and purchase a heady....

Edit: :o
Checkout Cowboy Glass on Instagram...

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
images

Welcome ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

I have a question for ya... is this considered "heady"...? ๐Ÿ‘€
Looks fairly inexpensive for what it is, no...? I normally don't consider male intake rigs but I was thinking I could easily slap one of the 2 and 3-piece (now only 2) adapter/injector flower bowls right on it.... ๐Ÿค” Wdyt? Looks like it could be pretty sweet to me...!

Edit: and THESE...?!:

Last edited:

coolbreeze

images

Welcome ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

I have a question for ya... is this considered "heady"...? ๐Ÿ‘€
Looks fairly inexpensive for what it is, no...? I normally don't consider male intake rigs but I was thinking I could easily slap one of the 2 and 3-piece (now only 2) adapter/injector flower bowls right on it.... ๐Ÿค” Wdyt? Looks like it could be pretty sweet to me...!

Edit: and THESE...?!:
Love that green one esp. I have a couple male rigs I got to use with a Lotus when all I could find was the female WPA. I have done my best to make them more generally useful and I'm sure you'd manage just fine. I've used female to female joints with screens in the grind, usually works as well as a purpose-made bowl. There's also f-f dropdowns, etc. Nice finds!

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Holy shit, I gotta stop... this is getting crazy! Everytime I get a spare moment for a quick search, I find something better than the last from an even crazier shop! UGH!

Edit: Holy ๐Ÿ’ฉ! (AGAIN) WTF is this thing...?!:

And another:

And what about this thing...?:
Is there a gg connection????

OMG:

And the most interesting piece I've seen yet from HiSi:
Removable downstem....?!

......:

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Holy shit, I gotta stop... this is getting crazy! Everytime I get a spare moment for a quick search, I find something better than the last from an even crazier shop! UGH!

Edit: Holy ๐Ÿ’ฉ! (AGAIN) WTF is this thing...?!:

And another:

And what about this thing...?:
Is there a gg connection????

OMG:

And the most interesting piece I've seen yet from HiSi:
Removable downstem....?!

......:

This one is awesome--hope someone buys it!

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
This one is awesome--hope someone buys it!
Me too! Soooo intriguing....!๐Ÿง

You see this one, buddy...? It looks like it may be made by the same peeps that made @Ramahs' bitchin new rig... possibly? Anyway, another "shelf piece" to put along side that sandblasted Pulsar collab Stealie... Hmmmm?:

โœŒ๏ธ&๐Ÿซถ

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.

Thanks for the banjoglass add, too.... COOOOOL!:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
Edit: :o
Checkout Cowboy Glass on Instagram...
I had a long rant written out about the state of the planet, capitalism and how i feel that relates to a $19.000,- bong. :rant:
But since this is the "appreciation-thread" i wisely erased it before posting... :nod:

(do that a lot nowadays
:D
)

But the basic question remains i guess, so here goes:
Does stuff like this actually sells you reckon or do they make these more as "showpieces" to show their skills without real intention for it to sell (for that kind of money)?

666Honeybadger,
Reactions: sedentree
Top Bottom