Heady Glass Appreciation

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Holy Shit! Someone here needs to snag this... I really don't WANT to afford it:
IMG-4575.jpg

Edit:
Or one of these babies:

Relatively cheap entry to some high-end glass...

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Holy Shit! Someone here needs to snag this... I really don't WANT to afford it:
IMG-4575.jpg

Edit:
Or one of these babies:

Relatively cheap entry to some high-end glass...
dang that rbh is so tempting...

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Heady, Scientific, whatever, this place is having a pretty sweet sale if you're looking for high quality American glass... lots from Licit and Fatboy, too. Here are few that caught my eye:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
:drool::

Edit: $256 shipped... :o :

The 24" ones are $320...

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
My dog broke one of my favorite daily-driver rigs a couple weeks ago, so I took advantage of a 20% off 4/20 sale at a local shop and picked up this today.

I'm liking it so far. I only took the pics with the matching sandblasted bowl because it looks cool. I immediately took it off after and put on a banger :tup:

IMG-4630.jpg

IMG-4631.jpg

IMG-4632.jpg

IMG-4633.jpg

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Screenshot-20240402-122223.png

This dual uptake egg klein recycler is going for a total steal, mimzy & glasea collab (she did the gummy bears) that is normally $900 Canadian... I have another piece from them that I posted here previously, it's quite nice!
Screenshot-20240402-143805.png

Mimzy has been doing these little dumper recyclers collabed with glasea gummy bears again, Canadian conversion rate, the auctions have been going pretty low! Here is a current one:

coolbreeze

Who needs an inside-out hammer? Getcher red-hot inside-out hammers!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
i saw the action video on reddit for that piece.

It is a beautiful piece, but it looks like there was a ton of water splashing up the mouthpiece.

Of course hard to tell in the video, but it doesnt look like there is much space in the chamber with rainbow wedge inside it.

Beautiful piece for sure.

Yeah, but that function video had nothing connected to it, without any resistance the water could easily pop up to the mouthpiece, also possible he was just using too much water for the function video... I wouldn't be too worried about that, since he has the holes in the perc facing down, it is possible to load very little water and get some percolation, with the wedge fab being more of an airflow obstruction instead of part of the perc... It is a pretty small piece, and that unique shape affects things quite a bit too

Top Bottom