Heady Glass Appreciation

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
But the basic question remains i guess, so here goes:
"Does stuff like this actually sells you reckon or do they make these more as "showpieces" to show their skills without real intention for it to sell (for that kind of money)?"
The question is, do people buy art...? Seriously?

Those pieces sell, mang... whether or not the buyer actually ever uses it is moot.

I wisely erased it before posting... :nod:

(do that a lot nowadays
:D
)
Me too!

Edit:

Last edited:

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
The question is, do people buy art...? Seriously?
Well ... more specifically the question was:
do a lot people buy arty smoke/vape accesories for that kind of money while there is plenty of "non smoke/vape related" glass art around (that surely has a higher resell rate as art). ;)
But yeah, you're right there must be a market for it.
Whatdoikno

And don't get me wrong some of them sure look pretty

Not on instagram and link doesn't open so i'm clueless (happens fairly often ^^ so no worries ;))

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Does stuff like this actually sells you reckon or do they make these more as "showpieces" to show their skills without real intention for it to sell (for that kind of money)?

Someone like banjo, is doing a whole other level of glass work, it takes many days and many hours of difficult focused work to end up with that result... Using expensive color, collaborations with other artists, multiple fine torches and other equipment, there are many factors that go into underlying price... Many levels of glass and heady glass just like there are for every type of art, there is a lot of other functional art out in the world generally so the prices are always relative, especially based on the work and materials of course... So like who buys luxury cars??

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: sedentree

coolbreeze

$1M:
illuzion_denver2-098_1.jpg

These must take forever to build:

Last edited:

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
$1M:
illuzion_denver2-098_1.jpg

These must take forever to build:
Hey, that must be the place where Elon buys his onehitters!
:tup:
:clap:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
images

Welcome 🙏🏻

I have a question for ya... is this considered "heady"...? 👀
Looks fairly inexpensive for what it is, no...? I normally don't consider male intake rigs but I was thinking I could easily slap one of the 2 and 3-piece (now only 2) adapter/injector flower bowls right on it.... 🤔 Wdyt? Looks like it could be pretty sweet to me...!

Edit: and THESE...?!:
So I tried snagging one of these green vapor pipes, too, yesterday (in a 250mg piece of ChoClit haze :smug:) and it looks like I got fuct for my online (only, unless I REALLY know you) gregariousness yet again by one of you fuckin' fuckers! They're OUT!

He texted me a bunch of pics of new pieces he hasn't put up online yet if any of you are interested...? I'll upload and post em here if you wanna see? Some are pretty cool tho I'm not sure of the prices.....yet... 🙄✌️

Edit: ok, for you guys, @Cheebsy, @coolbreeze & @sedentree, (well, almost) ANYTHING... Enjoy! (and I'll LET my flock of low thought HATERS and FAKE ignorers/"like arounders" enjoy my hard werk (sic), per usual :nod:):

Kinda crushing haaaard on this pink one:

He said he had a bunch of Toros, too, if any are interested..? Just text him on Instagram.

🫶:tup::peace:

Last edited:

Mickk

I'm loving this thread, there are some beauties in here!

Many of the artists and shops mentioned here are in the USA

Does anyone have recommendations for artists and shops in Europe? Ordering from the States is a pain, because of customs, and import taxes, so I'd prefer to order from within the EU

coolbreeze

So I tried snagging one of these green vapor pipes, too, yesterday (in a 250mg piece of ChoClit haze :smug:) and it looks like I got fuct for my online (only, unless I REALLY know you) gregariousness yet again by one of you fuckin' fuckers! They're OUT!

He texted me a bunch of pics of new pieces he hasn't put up online yet if any of you are interested...? I'll upload and post em here if you wanna see? Some are pretty cool tho I'm not sure of the prices.....yet... 🙄✌️

Edit: ok, for you guys, @coolbreeze & @sedentree, (well, almost) ANYTHING... Enjoy! (and I'll LET my flock of low thought HATERS and FAKE ignorers/"like arounders" enjoy my hard werk (sic), per usual :nod:):

Kinda crushing haaaard on this pink one:

He said he had a bunch of Toros, too, if any are interested..? Just text him on Instagram.

🫶:tup::peace:
Those sherlock rigs are all pretty sweet, I wonder if they're all male? Any removable? Those recyclers look so graceful and I love those orange tubes!

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Those sherlock rigs are all pretty sweet, I wonder if they're all male? Any removable? Those recyclers look so graceful and I love those orange tubes!
I posited those questions and a bunch more, believe it! Here, ask yourself, too:

And it's down to $90 now:
He's making things VERY DIFFICULT!!

Edit: I bet he'd take $50 if you offered to pay shipping up front and said "no rush"...🤔😜

Edit2: These are all the sherly bubs he currently has w/removable downstems:

I'm getting the one on the faaaar right! They are all made by a local artist/guy named "Caley"... $100 and he's throwing in a (prolly slitted :disgust:) 14mm female intake downstem...!!! Kick ASS!!!

Now all I NEED is 10mm female to 18mm male adapter, or 18mm male to 10mm female reducer....🧐 or better yet, BOTH...:tup:

The question is, is it "heady"...? :hmm:🤡✌️

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Oh NOOOO! 😭:

No wonder the sweet deals... like THIS:
Total bummer

Top Bottom