Heady Glass Appreciation

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Jeremy made another donut hammer bub, this one a sidecar with double donuts and rasta colors:
And this little pebbled classic bub:

Vehmic

Bogwood Ent
The draw is astonishingly easy and the vapor is so smooth. Going to have to wait a few years before thinking of another, but I think I am hooked on HAMM!
IMG_1489.jpg

Texus

The draw is astonishingly easy and the vapor is so smooth. Going to have to wait a few years before thinking of another, but I think I am hooked on HAMM!
IMG_1489.jpg
I've heard lots of good things about the design. Ergonomically how is it to hit this? Looks like mouthpiece is mighty close to the Anvil? Do you need to hit it sort of face down?

Texus,

Shit Snacks

Is everyone still enjoying their Funklers?
I know you can do a build your own but is contacting him through insta a good idea too? Just wondering on his inventroy.

Yes! Absolutely, I think I mentioned I'm planning to get the other one I shared here as well, he is holding it for me to order once I can afford it... You might need a comment on a post or something, just to make sure he sees your message, since sometimes they go into the request section... And some patience for reply potentially depending when he might see it and is active there at the time... He posts a lot of what he makes and can tell you what is in the works etc... Many have been doing it this way lately!

Vehmic

Bogwood Ent
I've heard lots of good things about the design. Ergonomically how is it to hit this? Looks like mouthpiece is mighty close to the Anvil? Do you need to hit it sort of face down?
Mouthpiece is on the opposite side on the upper left where the condensation had gathered, so about 4" or more horizontally from anvil. Ergonomically easy to hit, though the function is unique enough that I wasn't sure it was working properly at first. You can't see the action at the bottom so all you see is the whiting out of the glass as these little splashes of water kinda gurgle their way up. It's like a fountain encased in glass that is powered by you hitting it.

Edit: If this is kinda scattered, it's because I've been powering this water feature too much.

Shit Snacks

Forgot to mention I got another Guru Glass lava lamp, klein incycler style! Seconds since there was a crack in the drain while making it, so he had to pop it open to heal, also bought it from its first owner who had accidentally broke the joint and had to send it back for repair, which actually made it better as now the joint has a little shelf and is a little further from the mouthpiece:

PXL-20240316-201402864.jpg

Blown away how nice it is, the color can shift in CFL or UV, the glass is so fucking thick, every part so well made... And the function is out of this world for dabbing :love::razz:

Last edited:

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Jeremy made another donut hammer bub, this one a sidecar with double donuts and rasta colors:
And this little pebbled classic bub:
Love that double D! That reminds me of my first online piece from way back in the day... it was a triple donut sidecar bubbler from colorchangingglass.com.

Shit Snacks

14 mm green satin recycler from updog:
Screenshot-20240329-214038.png

Ah somebody needs to snag this! Hard to believe it's still available, such a steal for full color, beautiful marble with fume pattern too

And these 10mm I love are super steals:
Screenshot-20240329-224721.png

Plus a very nice fumed bubbler still available:
Screenshot-20240329-224746.png

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Screenshot-20240329-214038.png

Ah somebody needs to snag this! Hard to believe it's still available, such a steal for full color, beautiful marble with fume pattern too

And these 10mm I love are super steals:
Screenshot-20240329-224721.png

Plus a very nice fumed bubbler still available:
Screenshot-20240329-224746.png

These are $20 cheaper steals now ....

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Couple of nice looking GD inspired hammer bubs here in 14mm:

TravisWiggerDeadTop2.jpg

And this too, with a deep 10mm (I assume), is on sale:
Another 10mm:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Screenshot-20240402-122223.png

This dual uptake egg klein recycler is going for a total steal, mimzy & glasea collab (she did the gummy bears) that is normally $900 Canadian... I have another piece from them that I posted here previously, it's quite nice!
Screenshot-20240402-143805.png

Last edited:

Madtater

Not sure this making video have been shared here before... it's a bit old but I find it mesmerizing.
This kind of shit amazes me. A lot of people i know bitch about the high cost of these custom, handmade pieces, but they have zero fucking idea what actually goes into creating these pieces or the talent that is on display when people look at them.

That cost/price is well deserved imho.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Sherlocks are certainly hard to come by with a joint...👀:

Edit:

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Last edited:

nicknobody

The bubbler is from Ritual. There's a really nice little TT amber purple pocket bubbler there now.

The dropdown is from and awesome guy and artist on ebay, Subconscious Designs. The bowl is actually a whole vape, the heady FLAM (or FLAM II) by Lamart.
I can’t resist one of those dropdowns anymore. Thank you for the link. I’m excited. Wonder how long it’s going to take me to pick which one lol

Edit- very reasonably priced imo

Shit Snacks

I can’t resist one of those dropdowns anymore. Thank you for the link. I’m excited. Wonder how long it’s going to take me to pick which one lol

Edit- very reasonably priced imo

Yeah he got me as well! Quite nice really, went for blue stardust compact 18-18 and secret white extra deep 10-10 sidecar to fulfill "needs" so should be done :rolleyes::lol::freak:

Top Bottom