• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Heady Glass Appreciation

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Not sure what color that is..........whatever it is I hadda have it.
Haha, you said you got this just after I saw the following MEME by @Ramahs, so I call it poo brown,
1632456920110.png
So distasteful:haw:
I do like the extra height of the GooRoo glass as most of my dab rigs end up on a post.
I think it is great that GooRoo offers a decent product for the price (from what I can see) and really like the new white Logo compared to the black (no logo is better still?)
I wonder if GooRoo ships internationally? I do not do IG or other soul-destroying social media sites so I will never know.:cry:

LesPlenty,
  • Haha
Reactions: arb

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I wonder if GooRoo ships internationally? I do not do IG or other soul-destroying social media sites so I will never know.:cry:
Why not just call or email...?:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
^anyone going to score it??!

these heady drop-down adapters, even if they are the other worser style, I think I have to get two for like $9 each, white orange striped 14 to 14 and blue purple striped 18 to 18...
Screenshot-20211008-000703.png

Heady drop downs^

Any Nickelodeon fans? Beetlejuice Skellington?? this is only $40...
Screenshot-20211008-113354.png

^ahhh 14mm Super Mario piranha plant rig here and there is actually a cheaper version, looks a little simpler, smaller, crappier honestly, their first version probably? Oh they also have this larger version, where the plant is the perc (doubt it functions well and look at the bottom lol)

^Wild ones lol

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Looking into maybe getting a special piece for my Puffco Peak Pro, looks pretty good, 25% off with coupon SPOOKY25 and only US$25 shipping to Oz.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I did a bit more research into the Ryan Fitt recycler above and have found he only designed the recycler and they are mass-produced in...China, I would not mind buying from a Chinese manufacturer but not at US$250...pretty dodgy marketing with the above video...oh well.
There are plenty more to buy from...Boro-Farm looks OK.

MegaMan2k

I did a bit more research into the Ryan Fitt recycler above and have found he only designed the recycler and they are mass-produced in...China, I would not mind buying from a Chinese manufacturer but not at US$250...pretty dodgy marketing with the above video...oh well.
I feel you on that one, my friend has a piece from Glass_Haze on his peak, i know there are alot of artists making them if you look around on IG

arb

Semi shaved ape
Gooroo makes some incredible looking stuff for that.
😁

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Gooroo makes some incredible looking stuff for that.
Could not see any on their site but I do remember you saying something about IG...I do not do insta media...full of dickheads!

LesPlenty,
Reactions: arb

Shit Snacks

Could not see any on their site but I do remember you saying something about IG...I do not do insta media...full of dickheads!

Ha no no just email or call them rather. The website doesn't have everything and they are very responsive! Love my color 3piece...

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

More heady from China! Multicolored silver fumed inline to four pillar small recycler:

All right we finally have a matching pair together now! as my little multicolor pillar recycler just arrived finally (ordered 8/27 so a month longer than my first order back in the summer, longer than other things I ordered after it in my last recent spree)

Here is mine with and without flash, love all the different colors in the glass, and the silver fuming in the amber makes for such a cool blue purple color changing effect:
PXL-20211013-053335287.jpg

PXL-20211013-053342874.jpg

So this one has an inline perc beneath the four pillars with five holes facing down, instead of four slits facing up like in the other silver fumed pillar recycler, nice extra justification for having both lol also finally this one does not have a flared mouthpiece at all! Unique and comfortable... Function is quite nice indeed, smooth flavor with Halo!
PXL-20211013-060435241.jpg

Photos^ Nice function and very nice looking!

Shit Snacks

Screenshot-20211027-144803.png

I have been watching his stuff, thanks to @Ripstar, waiting for the right one to jump on, not going to be this, but it is pretty spectacular so figured I should share here!

Ripstar

Screenshot-20211027-144803.png

I have been watching his stuff, thanks to @Ripstar, waiting for the right one to jump on, not going to be this, but it is pretty spectacular so figured I should share here!
I have been following this guy for a little bit, he makes some great pieces! I might have to ask him for a sherlock/jhook with a 14mm.

Top Bottom