Heady Glass Appreciation

dirtpie

He doesn't blow glass too often if at all anymore but Andonis Glass always has been a favorite artist of mine. Fun colorways and great implosions

Thought I had attached an image of the piece. Said it uploaded the photo but I see nothing. Sorry everyone.

BHOMG

Just saw another great heady piece at my go-to head shop in Denver, more than I can spend but too beautiful not to mention.
PINKY.png

I ended my quarantine with a visit to the local head shop to pick up a MouthPeace filter, but the lure of the back room with all of the locked glass shelves is impossible to resist. I almost forgot to get my MouthPeace. did walk out with this, though:

View attachment 5199
Gorgeous glass! Congrats on the score

MegaMan2k

@SixStringToker
Awsome rig love the angled mouth piece so you dont have to strain the neck as much, looking for a rig like this myself.
How much did you end up paying for it if you dont mind me asking? ^^

MegaMan2k,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
"APPRECIATE ME!!"

PXL-20210517-185014726.jpg

PXL-20210517-190953386.jpg

PXL-20210517-185002448.jpg

Finally have this custom heady hook in my hands and it is glorious! Super thick glass, swirls of blue cobalt into foamy amber and purple, cooling spikes near the mouthpiece, which is a comfortable flat taper, and the clear glass beneath the joint allows you to see the vapor flowing! Perfect size too

arb

Semi shaved ape
"APPRECIATE ME!!"

PXL-20210517-185014726.jpg

PXL-20210517-190953386.jpg

PXL-20210517-185002448.jpg

Finally have this custom heady hook in my hands and it is glorious! Super thick glass, swirls of blue cobalt into foamy amber and purple, cooling spikes near the mouthpiece, which is a comfortable flat taper, and the clear glass beneath the joint allows you to see the vapor flowing! Perfect size too
Dayum!!!!!!!!
That is a stunner for sure.......link please!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Dayum!!!!!!!!
That is a stunner for sure.......link please!

Haha sorry this is a custom piece, no link, no reproduction, my one of a kind Heady Hook!

And HOLY SHIT SNACKS, forgot it was color-changing glass, look what happens in the sunlight, photos cannot even capture:

PXL-20210517-234707810.jpg

PXL-20210517-233924374.jpg

PXL-20210517-224243361.jpg

^so great with FW7 as well as TM! Bought it with those in mind, but I am excited to try everything I have... New go-to home hook!

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Yeah funktion in 14mm, I was insanely lucky one day and won this from his 5k Instagram giveaway. Never selling it it’s so awesome I’m just praying I can keep it in one piece 😅

Congrats on the win! I know that they are a bit pricy. I bet that one would have been around $1400 at least.
I would treasure it as well!

tb42091

Thos funklers are super cool. So I've gone a bit nuts with glass over the past year :lol: I guess thats what happens when I'm pretty happy with my vapes. Here is a recent pickup, it is a 2013 Darby and I got a really good deal on it.

I've also got a recycler in the mail and 2 pieces being custom made, one by Fluid Glass and one by Sky Glass. You guys might be forced to see them :lol: I'm so excited

tb42091

Here is the recycler I was talking about that came yesterday. It is a double uptake klein style that has 3 worked fillacello sections and 3 frosted sections. I'm in love. The filla sections on the can remind me of the coloado mountains, the bottom section is like the red rocks area at night and the top section is as the sun is setting behind the mountains

Distortion Glass Luminary #2

tb42091

Newest member of the family is an Avant Garde Glass Flask. There is a flower of life style design that is blown into the walls. The downstem is essentially blown into the design at the bottom of the can, so the vapor travels through the walls of the piece and the inside is totally clear like a vase. It is kinda hard to see the design without vapor in it because the design from the opposite side of the can makes that a little difficult, but it is beautiful work!

Edit: this video does a good job of showing the design in the glass. Sort of like an atom

Last edited:

WelshBrok

Top Bottom