Heady Glass Appreciation

tb42091

Love the ball rig @SixStringToker I was just eyeing one of his exospheres recently, great work.

I recently had this Sky Glass Eclipse custom made and they knocked it out of the park! Took about 45 days from when I ordered to when I got it. The colors are northstar amber purple and greasy glass glopal, the latter of which glows pink under black light. The showerhead with a bunch of slits is so smooth to hit, too. These are the photos they sent me when it was finished, I'm not that good of a photographer :lol: (Also, I think Imgur hurts the photo quality, idk how to fix that)

Function:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Love the ball rig @SixStringToker I was just eyeing one of his exospheres recently, great work.

I recently had this Sky Glass Eclipse custom made and they knocked it out of the park! Took about 45 days from when I ordered to when I got it. The colors are northstar amber purple and greasy glass glopal, the latter of which glows pink under black light. The showerhead with a bunch of slits is so smooth to hit, too. These are the photos they sent me when it was finished, I'm not that good of a photographer :lol: (Also, I think Imgur hurts the photo quality, idk how to fix that)

Function:

Beautiful! :love:

Ramahs,
Reactions: tb42091

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

Function:

The chandelier showerhead is sick!
Looks very elegant in that profile with the smaller slits! And I don’t think you can ever go wrong with amber purple, it looks great on anything and everything, 100% of the time.

masonjars

Function:

I absolutely love the colors and the extended mouthpiece on this! Looks like it’s got some good height and volume for that flowerpot too

masonjars,
Reactions: tb42091

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
3-F7-D9-F65-4-F90-4-C7-A-80-EF-7-F01-FFB02506.jpg
I’m through the moon with this old school heavily fumed tube, so much gold on this one! Apologies for the awful pictures, they could never do it justice.

8-D54-C6-C5-5-A5-D-428-C-8379-9-F9-FAA927-EF7.jpg

B810-FE66-69-CA-4818-BBDD-232-F9-CD0-C4-D1.jpg

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Absolutely stunning inverted!! Leveled up your videos for sure ;)

Taken from the cheap glass thread, but not that cheap, cheap for American made though at $178 normally, pretty heady with lab glass mix from GooRoo:

Yep definitely hit the end now, as GooRoo emailed me earlier saying they had just made these three, cost $178 each shipped:
Screenshot-20210910-182748.png

So I snagged the one on the right for $151!

@invertedisdead in case you want to try for ones on the left... @SixStringToker so now you definitely don't have to feel bad at all lol has yours from BwG arrived yet btw??

GooRoo came through with tracking just before it delivered today!

PXL-20210916-195915568.jpg

Yeah it is pretty big in person, tall narrow as expected, and not surprisingly the mouthpiece is so fucking huge it doubles the height! Yeah that orange mouthpiece is big, thought it was a donut for a second, but there is no hole going through, just a pinch on top and bottom... Beautiful bright orange mixed with the yellow, wonder if I can find a use for the bowl... Time to clean it out and break it in :brow:

Stunner.........I like that style mp.

Thanks, yeah very happy with it... The bright orange and yellow swirl is so nice, the base is 4.5 inches diameter ish, part of why I chose this one over the pure orange one on the left in the photo was because it seemed to have a larger base... And a more bent mouthpiece, the mouthpiece is just so big though all around @arb lol it is nice but @SixStringToker is right, it is just super large in all directions haha, but the actual hole is a good size and it is not uncomfortable, may take some getting used to... Cannot hit it off the coughee table since it is too tall with the mouthpiece, however I have some other mouthpieces to try as well! Also fun to turn the mouthpiece sideways, I may even try drop-downs with it, a lot of options! And yeah this orange one is nice on the lips though, a real kisser, something unique!!

PXL-20210916-205733895.jpg

First bowl is going well, with the Halo low ish temp, at first I was trying it with a drop-down though it may be better direct... I also tried it with less water at first, which may have been the real culprit, better with less volume to fill due to the large mouthpiece, and with more drag since this perc purrs so smooth!

Already feeling very satisfied, for my first American glass bubbler and most expensive piece... (logos pretty tasteful in person too) :smug:

Right that's what I'm saying, probably sell or give the other one, might as well have both first to compare obviously, could even swap mouthpieces potentially... Though it's going to be big regardless lol

PXL-20210916-212131579.jpg

Actually I can hit it on the table sitting, just have to be at the edge and very upright! Quite a piece, quite a piece...

Glad I held out on these until these color ones popped up! There were some other ones previously posted on Instagram btw

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I love fumed stuff! What a piece, love the gold galaxy in it!

:cheers:

Fume 🥰🥰🥰

I think it’s fascinating how fume is made by vaporizing gold and silver onto the glass, it just feels like the perfect pairing for some sweet, sweet vapors!

Absolutely stunning inverted!! Leveled up your videos for sure ;)

Cheers to you Mr. Snacks! I was actually planning on getting a fritted 3 piece too! but I stumbled onto this one and just had to have it; I mean, my birthday is in a few months.... and stuff!

I’ve really been wanting an old school flower tube for a while like this, with the long skinny neck, and moderate size for my small lungs 😁 definitely having lots of fun “breaking her in.” Wish it had a few marbles and some old school dots and swirls on the mouthpiece but oh well, maybe the next one 😊

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I don't see any of these new colors on Goo Roo's site ☹️

Ramahs,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I don't see any of these new colors on Goo Roo's site ☹️

They don't post them on the site, the site hasn't been updated in ages, you have to email them or call them to order one! These are all that are in stock, they just made them, you can follow their Instagram too :tup:

Top Bottom