Heady Glass Appreciation

ChooChooCharlie

Back to back because, well, this massive monster demanded more screen time
Envy-Glass-Elysium-with-Kazandjian-Sketch.jpg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
40% off going on here when you add it to your cart, plenty of nice heady options:

I am so tempted by this, and I do love the price thematically obviously, although I'm not quite sure I can stomach it ultimately (it is full color, little, you get two pieces, and sure all in all I've spent much more lol but still!)
Screenshot-20230410-143138.png

Guru threw up a rainbow swirl Zombie jammer he had too for a much more reasonable price so I may have to at least snag that though? :rolleyes::lol::mental:

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Some UV stuff will glow in the dark for a while without a UV lamp, if you charge it with strong light ( or heat ) first...

Also forgot to mention a little while ago finished as I snagged another updog rig, this one is a half egg with drain, so it functions like a dual pump and dump recycler, which is what I was specifically interested in trying (like dragoon or biglin styles) plus it uses pink slyme and he was able to bend the neck for me! 14mm too and he even made me a matching marble... Been great for dab rips:
I don't get how this functions, lol

Shit Snacks

I don't get how this functions, lol

Sorry, apparently imgur ruined my back door to them (used to use desktop view on my mobile browser to upload photo albums or video clips to share here, now it glitches and brings me back to the mobile view after I click to upload unfortunately so fuck them, don't want their app lol) so now I don't have a way to share my own videos any longer, damn just when I was getting going with them too! I may just have to compromise :uhoh::ko:

At least you can see the function in his video of them here before he bent the neck on mine?? Mine has such fantastic function

Shit Snacks

40% off going on here when you add it to your cart, plenty of nice heady options:

@coolbreeze is it you that has this style of inline hand pipe? This donut mushroom one is actually pretty nice and comes to about $132 shipped:
I'm a little tempted by the green one... Think they also are selling an ash catch version?

This place is also having a similar sale, this one comes to $300 and could be pretty nice for herbal vaping:

They have a 10 mm Taffy bubble popper in full aqua azul too, I did inquire about the 14 mm one with ash catch although they discovered the AC has a faulty joint in between 14 and 18 so they would only sell me the rig on its own at the same price of the 10 mm clear with peacock one they have... Ehh feeling unnecessary enough

coolbreeze

@coolbreeze is it you that has this style of inline hand pipe? This donut mushroom one is actually pretty nice and comes to about $132 shipped:
I'm a little tempted by the green one... Think they also are selling an ash catch version?

This place is also having a similar sale, this one comes to $300 and could be pretty nice for herbal vaping:

They have a 10 mm Taffy bubble popper in full aqua azul too, I did inquire about the 14 mm one with ash catch although they discovered the AC has a faulty joint in between 14 and 18 so they would only sell me the rig on its own at the same price of the 10 mm clear with peacock one they have... Ehh feeling unnecessary enough
Wow, those are nice!

Shit Snacks

I'm a little tempted by the green one...
Screenshot-20230412-003239.png

Yeah I grabbed it! Unique and reasonable enough, extra life! plus I found this function video on the artists instagram... Lot of crazy mushroom headies!

I was tempted by this one too after seeing the function video on their page as it is still the last one in clear and at the same price though I was able to hold off so someone else should snag it:

There is also 30% off going on here, making this other clear recycler a worthy pickup I would think as well:

coolbreeze

Last edited:

Pinte

Gorgeous. I grabbed one as well, inspired by your post. There is a Canary yellow one still available for $100.

Can I ask you, in pics it looks kind of dark amber backlit; is it like that in hand? Thanks for sharing, can't wait to try mine!
Sort of. If you move the piece around in your hand, the colors sort of transition on mine. The blue goes from light to dark shading, but the green is sort of yellow and red as well. In the pic, the colors are super vibrant and contrasty with the way the light is hitting the piece. In normal room shade it mostly looks transparent light blue with some light greenish tint to it. It pairs well with my dynavap + adapter.

For this one I sent a DM to him asking if it was available after he posted a video of it on Insta. Really easy guy to work with, and his stuff is real pretty.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Yeah he is super awesome to work with, mine was almost custom color based off of another he did, really came through and yes it's all color change glass in the sunlight (often shades of amber in fact for mine as well)

Very nice piece. I love mine, I don't have a photo of it but will try to get one up. It's a great purple. I am half tempted to see if he can make the base a little bit bigger for more chug.

Dude you owe us so many photos of your glass posted here ;):whip:

Yeah mine has five holes in the shower head perc, saw that he is making them with six too now, I was thinking it would better with four or three instead since it is pretty small for more chug, either that or yeah making them a little larger for the base for more water that way, they are already pretty unique though with the wide flat base holding quite a bit, right?

Can I ask you, in pics it looks kind of dark amber backlit; is it like that in hand? Thanks for sharing, can't wait to try mine!

I guess I responded to this above too lol

There is also 30% off going on here, making this other clear recycler a worthy pickup I would think as well:

Vaspe makes opal straight fabs too:
Wigwagged and color versions available:

Of course I was a little tempted to grab the aqua azul one, help stop me from grabbing any of the bubble poppers lol however since I got the Julian swiss fab already was able to hold off...

Then Vaspe got me with this though:
Screenshot-20230413-162834.png

Screenshot-20230412-221133.png

Screenshot-20230412-221043.png

Shit Snacks

Oooh yeah it just arrived, fantastic in person:
PXL-20230414-202448096.jpg

The perk is actually a little bit of a gridded inline, so using it with herbs for starters...
PXL-20230414-202644029.jpg

I actually also just tried the tentacle donut recycler from atomic glass with hot knot dabs, also quite lovely, such a nice pair, I need to get a UV flashlight now though lol

Well I couldn't resist myself even though I need to stop, sell some more, but loved the colors of this even though it is so tiny it is actually quite nice:
Screenshot-20230221-131704.png

PXL-20230222-032147580.jpg
MaxedOut has a bunch available now:
Screenshot-20230414-140458.png

Function video of vortex cycler (first one):

Weedaholic

Oooh yeah it just arrived, fantastic in person:
PXL-20230414-202448096.jpg

The perk is actually a little bit of a gridded inline, so using it with herbs for starters...
PXL-20230414-202644029.jpg

I actually also just tried the tentacle donut recycler from atomic glass with hot knot dabs, also quite lovely, such a nice pair, I need to get a UV flashlight now though lol

MaxedOut has a bunch available now:
Screenshot-20230414-140458.png

Function video of vortex cycler (first one):
Man you have a serious addiction to glass lol....That UV octopus is beautiful .That and the lava lamp you have are just so nice.

Happy vaping dude.

Shit Snacks

I know it's bad haha it pretty much took over my VAS! but I think I am finally about done..?
PXL-20230416-001944254.jpg

This already arrived today too and it is pretty great, the donut also makes it a recycler with enough water and the inline barrel does not spill, it can lie down, enjoying with Tetra/BAK

Shit Snacks

Based on the prices I wouldn't be surprised if that was a real fossilized Nautilus shell too! :p:lol::cool:
Meanwhile...
Screenshot-20230317-165305.png

Just wanted to share some more stuff from curated flame with the above message if you're interested in anything or want to see some of the heady glass they have in stock!

Screenshot-20230402-181155.png

Screenshot-20230402-181212.png

I posted more of their stuff here in the past if you search, and they have a lot of other stoner art and accessories...

this^ one is so cool, higher end for sure, but they have nice stuff at every price level :tup:

They have 420 sale going on now and you can spin the wheel virtually:
Screenshot-20230420-121358.png

Screenshot-20230419-124709.png

They also have more ZombieNeil rigs available, this^ bitch window klein incycler he made in Florida along with this big wigwag sidecar:
Screenshot-20230419-124652.png

They also have this wild rainbow cup bubbler he made with some nice function, listen to that chug in IG function video here:

Top Bottom