Heady Glass Appreciation

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
B.Wilson inline to triple donut layback bubbler:
IMG-4455.jpg
IMG-4452.jpg

Holy shit no wonder you didn't need one of the mushroom donuts I found lol amazing!

coolbreeze

Holy shit no wonder you didn't need one of the mushroom donuts I found lol amazing!
Lol! Yeah, that was plenty cool for sure! These came and went so fast the last time they were stocked that I didn't have time to decide, but in the months intervening, I did have time. : )

Aqualabs also has these in clear glass, almost as gorgeous and a good bit cheaper. Currently on sale:

coolbreeze

Giblock by Gibson Glass:
IMG-4365.jpg

With a Dreamwood DLX Pro v3.
There was a sight mixup and the Giblock I posted previously was not not the one I ordered, so we traded! It was such an awesome pipe I hated to send it back, but the actual one is pretty sweet, too:
IMG-4465.jpg

At issue was the angle on the downstem. The one I picked can do this:
IMG-4475.jpg

The previous one could not. I chose it to use for this purpose primarily, so the hassle was necessary and the store was wonderful about it.

At any rate, these are really nice, open pipes and great for vapes.

Shit Snacks

Yeah deals can be found, like this auction:
Screenshot-20230512-153732.png

Vassily Cretol also has this Dino avail now:
Screenshot-20230512-130953.png

And I was actually able to snag this collaborated piece from Mimzadelic after watching his stuff for a while, the egg recyclers are pretty pricey but these new confusion orbs will be a cheaper alternative... Mine was a total steal:
Screenshot-20230512-154035.png

ChooChooCharlie

(@Shit Snacks -- site I bought from just listed it as purple and blue, but I like your name better. Don't know if it's UV, need to find flashlight again after recent move)

Other Envy electroformed rigs have a viewing window on one side
The pyramids on this Luxor model posed a problem
Their solution has a Jules Verne vibe
Like actually using this rig ... science or fiction?

Envy-Luxor-Window-to-downstem-perk.jpg

Shit Snacks

(@Shit Snacks -- site I bought from just listed it as purple and blue, but I like your name better. Don't know if it's UV, need to find flashlight again after recent move)

Oh haha yeah Rick buys the colors from the places that make them, so they name them. Looking closer, I believe it is royal jelly with blue stardust perhaps not UV reactive per se

Shit Snacks

And I was actually able to snag this little collaborated piece from Mimzy after watching his stuff for a while, the egg recyclers are pretty pricey but these new confusion orbs will be a cheaper alternative... Mine was a total steal:
Screenshot-20230512-154035.png
Screenshot-20230515-213652.png

Wow was such quick international shipping and such a nice little pretty piece in person!

coolbreeze

Got a custom AshMe vapor rig, turned out pretty nice:
IMG-4522.jpg

It's big: 13.75", 60mm tube, and the glass is thick and clear. He simplified his inline stacker to 16 holes (from 60) to drive the FOL disc. It's smooth! Silver fumed with matching ashcatcher, 2 opals, two signature stamps in black with crushed opal, it's beautiful!

IMG-4527.jpg
IMG-4530.jpg
IMG-4537.jpg

It's a big rig, but in a world of ball injectors, maybe not too big!

Feelingmedicated

I like weed
Got a custom AshMe vapor rig, turned out pretty nice:
IMG-4522.jpg

It's big: 13.75", 60mm tube, and the glass is thick and clear. He simplified his inline stacker to 16 holes (from 60) to drive the FOL disc. It's smooth! Silver fumed with matching ashcatcher, 2 opals, two signature stamps in black with crushed opal, it's beautiful!

IMG-4527.jpg
IMG-4530.jpg
IMG-4537.jpg

It's a big rig, but in a world of ball injectors, maybe not too big!
Very nice I'm a fan of his FOL disc very smooth hits. That piece looks amazing!

Feelingmedicated,
  • Love
Reactions: coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Very nice I'm a fan of his FOL disc very smooth hits. That piece looks amazing!
Thanks! It is a very smooth hit. I think he did a great job simplifying the gridded inline too. He commented elsewhere that this rig with the 60-hole perc was nice for vaporizing and I would have gone with that, but I do appreciate him putting together this combo for me.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I continue to oogle over all the heady glass out there, but damn; nothing has stolen my heart quite like my Evol ADR and I still think this is the most badass color way offered... It has the perfect concentrate action, lots of cooling and splashing and minimal diffusion.

For anyone interested, Jay is also now offering a double ADR and a double Eclipse

ADR action vid

Double mini eclipse

Double ADR

Buzzkill361

Good Vibes Tribe
I continue to oogle over all the heady glass out there, but damn; nothing has stolen my heart quite like my Evol ADR and I still think this is the most badass color way offered... It has the perfect concentrate action, lots of cooling and splashing and minimal diffusion.

For anyone interested, Jay is also now offering a double ADR and a double Eclipse

ADR action vid

Double mini eclipse

Double ADR
Those are nice!! Might be next on my list of things to save up for. I really like the Double Mini Eclipse.

Top Bottom