Heady Glass Appreciation

BakedDiogenes

Some heady acquisitions that showed up the last two days. Hashmasta Kut on the left, and HeartandMindGlass on the right.

HMK has been doing a lot more auctions over the last year or so it seems, so I was able to snag this for less than $100. 14mm angled joint, 3 hole perc.

HeartandMind I contacted last year about possibly doing a custom of his Jammer Hammer Recycler (#6) design. Finally, pulled the trigger and let him know a month or so ago I was ready to do business. He gave me some color options after discussing what I was looking for, and had the piece whipped up in a week. He even made a glass stand to set the mouthpiece part on so there’s no tipping and a bubble cap from the scraps. Definitely the most Ive spent on a piece, but I’ve seen his stuff offered for much higher on heady glass websites and shops.

coolbreeze

Some heady acquisitions that showed up the last two days. Hashmasta Kut on the left, and HeartandMindGlass on the right.

HMK has been doing a lot more auctions over the last year or so it seems, so I was able to snag this for less than $100. 14mm angled joint, 3 hole perc.

HeartandMind I contacted last year about possibly doing a custom of his Jammer Hammer Recycler (#6) design. Finally, pulled the trigger and let him know a month or so ago I was ready to do business. He gave me some color options after discussing what I was looking for, and had the piece whipped up in a week. He even made a glass stand to set the mouthpiece part on so there’s no tipping and a bubble cap from the scraps. Definitely the most Ive spent on a piece, but I’ve seen his stuff offered for much higher on heady glass websites and shops.
Gorgeous. This is the kind of stuff that really does it for me. I love how organic the HMK pieces are.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Here is the Rain glass wrx funkjam (with I think blue green strike from northstar glass, or some blue frit)I scored that I am in love with for dabbing, feels pretty endgame with my little serendipity UCR... just shreds:
PXL-20230311-084139914.jpg

PXL-20230311-084236623.jpg

Also snagged this Julian J swiss tower thanks to quitting member and it is pretty damn fantastic endgame too for herbal heavies, honestly quite thrilled to have it:
PXL-20230314-021015046.jpg

PXL-20230314-021026625.jpg

Oh and here is the guru x zombie rainbow lava lamp with nice matching GVB bowl, have been absolutely smitten with this thing:
PXL-20230313-083043702.jpg

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Here is the Rain glass wrx funkjam (with I think blue green strike from northstar glass, or some blue frit)I scored that I am in love with for dabbing, feels pretty endgame with my little serendipity UCR... just shreds:
This looks incredible ... I wonder if a bigger, 14mm version would work?!

Haze Mister,

PXL-20230311-084236623.jpg

Also snagged this Julian J swiss tower thanks to quitting member and it is pretty damn fantastic endgame too for herbal heavies, honestly quite thrilled to have it:
PXL-20230314-021015046.jpg

PXL-20230314-021026625.jpg

Oh and here is the guru x zombie rainbow lava lamp with nice matching GVB bowl, have been absolutely smitten with this thing:
PXL-20230313-083043702.jpg
some heat in this post, I bet that Julian J tube is awesome with ball vapes and the like

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
I've been doing Tetra and Halo with it and the exo lamp for now, both so great in different ways, excited to use them with my with Atlas
I'm coming to your house :lol:

The only thing I don't like about those is none of them have enough of a wide base- which seems to be a thing with a lot of heady stuff.

Edit: Updog's cone recycler has arrived... I had wanted a gold and silver fume bubbler for years!

IMG20230316165247.jpg
IMG20230316165217.jpg

It is smaller than I realised but works better than imagined. I dare say this design gives the RBR a run for its money... the only thing missing is the wide, stable base. I already added a cork disc I had cut earlier which happened to be just the right diameter!

You can suck on this baby nearly full of water as hard as you want and you will not get water in your mouth, but it recycles at lower draw speeds as well, and when held at an angle.... The mouthpiece was done like that on my request -I had asked for a smaller hole but this is actually fine. There is a slight imperfection on the mouthpiece but it is not noticeable. It has an inline perc with 3 slits divided into 3 segments each- 9 small slits in total. I asked for something like this as the usual 2 or 4 hole diffuser is not enough for flowers for me.

Updog's packaging seemed inadequate (thin box, bubbler thrown in among some bubblewrap, not actually wrapped and taped) and I'm considering myself lucky it arrived safely.... I would pay via Paypal "goods and services" next time, and be super-detailed and super clear with the customisation instructions and discussion. Instagram communications suck.....

I'm very happy with this piece and will be using it daily!

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

The only thing I don't like about those is none of them have enough of a wide base- which seems to be a thing with a lot of heady stuff.

Oh I find the bases plenty-wide personally, I do not like overly wide bases and find them to be an unnecessary inconvenience most often... The glass is so thick and heavy for these pieces, that they are extremely well balanced and stable (the base on the Julian is perfect)

Edit: Updog's cone recycler has arrived... I had wanted a gold and silver fume bubbler for years!

Ahhh saw that in your thread first, was wondering exactly what it was, forgot you had this custom UCR made, looks incredible truly!!

Madtater

The body of that shark piece is awesome, but i feel like the mouthpiece and base are out of place being white.

Maybe i am being picky, but i feel like it should not have been white and maybe clear would have been a better choice.

Fantastic piece though.

Shit Snacks

The body of that shark piece is awesome, but i feel like the mouthpiece and base are out of place being white.

Maybe i am being picky, but i feel like it should not have been white and maybe clear would have been a better choice.

Fantastic piece though.

Eh I actually really like opaque white, and I think it goes well with a shark theme, clear is easier to see when it's dirty although that could be a negative as much as a positive??

And if we're sharing opinions, I'm really not a fan of the rusted out metal look lol basically all the stuff that doesn't look like glass is pretty unappealing to me although I love shark shit and it's not offensive or anything just not something I can see ever wanting myself (it could just be colored frosted glass which is so cool but not for me aesthetically)

Madtater

See i think the rusted out look is awesome. Probably why i think the clean white is out of place on that piece. The piece looks dirty because of the rust…it’s kinda charming.

Either way, i think it’s an awesome piece.

To each their own. My opinion ain’t shit when it comes to this stuff because i just dont have the experience.

Shit Snacks

See i think the rusted out look is awesome. Probably why i think the clean white is out of place on that piece. The piece looks dirty because of the rust…it’s kinda charming.

Either way, i think it’s an awesome piece.

To each their own. My opinion ain’t shit when it comes to this stuff because i just dont have the experience.

That's a great point! Our opinions are 100% equal, this is art bud :tup::cheers::spliff:

ChooChooCharlie

My altruism is getting expensive

Loaned my rigs to local shop, heady stuff to display and differentiate themselves, and wanted customers to enjoy them up close

Got call from shop today. A guy reached over counter and took my carved Scarab DreamLabs rig. Waited for salesperson to get distracted with other customers. Their insurance only covers losses over $5,000. Came close though:

Dream-Lab-Scarab-Order-total.jpg

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
My altruism is getting expensive

Loaned my rigs to local shop, heady stuff to display and differentiate themselves, and wanted customers to enjoy them up close

Got call from shop today. A guy reached over counter and took my carved Scarab DreamLabs rig. Waited for salesperson to get distracted with other customers. Their insurance only covers losses over $5,000. Came close though:

Dream-Lab-Scarab-Order-total.jpg

Ouch. Sorry for your loss :shrug:

But the store is definitely responsible for the value.
I would think that you shouldn't have too much grief getting it out of them.
Call a lawyer if you have to.

Last edited:

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Sounds pretty relaxed fucking slack leaving 3k glass within reach of random customers! TBH it sounds like BS! Camera footage?

It reminds me of getting a large art print stolen from an exhibition at a festival.... I am prety damn sure it was taken by the staff, and of course I had no prior agreement as to responsibilities.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I am prety damn sure it was taken by the staff, and of course I had no prior agreement as to responsibilities.

There's still gotta be an option to resolve this glass theft issue though. Small-Claims Court?

Last edited:

ChooChooCharlie

Thanks for your concerns and thoughts in posts above about the theft

The shop was very upset and apologetic. The counter worker was reprimanded and they have video and filed a police report. Problems here downtown with lots of sketchy types, and shop has a trolley stop around corner, a common hang area

It's really my fault. Manager originally wanted to place pieces on higher shelf against wall, behind counter. I suggested she put them in the main glass counter instead. So they could be seen behind glass from front door, and if asked, folks could hold and touch them

Apologies for derailing the thread. Got shipping notice that newly built Envy "Elysium" rig is arriving soon, so I can post a pic and get back on the tracks, and leave the thieving hobo behind

Shit Snacks

Still heady discussion! But I think I can help get us back on track?

Screenshot-20230405-131046.png

Now I have this^ Atomic 10mm tentacle donut recycler coming because I couldn't resist the opportunity, even though I was supposed to be done again lol I don't have a black light however it features some cool UV reactive pink color glass...

Also forgot to mention a little while ago finished as I snagged another updog rig, this one is a half egg with drain, so it functions like a dual pump and dump recycler, which is what I was specifically interested in trying (like dragoon or biglin styles) plus it uses pink slyme and he was able to bend the neck for me! 14mm too and he even made me a matching marble... Been great for dab rips:
Screenshot-20230405-150629.png

Shit Snacks

Based on the prices I wouldn't be surprised if that was a real fossilized Nautilus shell too! :p:lol::cool:
Meanwhile...
Screenshot-20230317-165305.png

Just wanted to share some more stuff from curated flame with the above message if you're interested in anything or want to see some of the heady glass they have in stock!

Screenshot-20230402-181155.png

Screenshot-20230402-181212.png

I posted more of their stuff here in the past if you search, and they have a lot of other stoner art and accessories...

This^ one is so cool, higher end for sure, but they have nice stuff at every price level :tup:

Last edited:
Top Bottom