Heady Glass Appreciation

coolbreeze

^^^
Glassmaker said he would change the 14mm joint for me, align vertical instead of angled. Yay
Well, with that taken care of, this one has your name all over it:

ChooChooCharlie

Ordered this piece, cool "etched' surface, tasty tessellations
Dreamlabs Glass folks are obviously fans of M.C. Escher

Envy-Glassworks-Scarab-Biosphere-and-MC-Escher-Inspiration.jpg

Last edited:

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Insane stuff!

What is the deal with the milkballs? They look very cute but it's like a super basic bubbler?
-------------

The Coyle Condenser recycler is not basic at all, is extremely Cool and will cost you a cool $7999 (PLUS TAX, LOL) and is not even heady but has a function to commit crimes for.... * am not sure if the glass is like gold plated or it takes like a month to make. $7k a month ain't bad !

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Insane stuff!

What is the deal with the milkballs? They look very cute but it's like a super basic bubbler?
Yes, but it's a really good one. Great glass, nice size, and nice, simple perc. Gives a real open hit with a bit of chug, great flavor, nice layout for desktop and torch vape use, etc.

The Coyle Condenser recycler is not basic at all, is extremely Cool and will cost you a cool $7999 (PLUS TAX, LOL) and is not even heady but has a function to commit crimes for.... * am not sure if the glass is like gold plated or it takes like a month to make. $7k a month ain't bad !

Gorgeous piece, well above my price range ; )

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Also check out this guy having discount sales on all of this stuff he made, little headies:

Well I couldn't resist myself even though I need to stop, sell some more, but loved the colors of this even though it is so tiny it is actually quite nice:
Screenshot-20230221-131704.png

PXL-20230222-032147580.jpg

ZombieNeil has been down in Florida with GuruGlassGallery the past few weeks collaborating on some lava lamps with wild wigwags and crazy colors among other things like the below recyclers and bubblers (I shelled out for a custom from them and also had to snag fab egg lamp that I will share here and have in my hands eventually)

Screenshot-20230210-002516.png

They collaborated on this^ klein recycler with color changing mushrooms:
Screenshot-20230210-001933.png

Should still be available for around 300

Meanwhile Neil did this himself and should also still be available:
wigwag disc mp recycler with horn and donut uptake^

Curated Flame has these two for sale now:
Screenshot-20230220-141158.png

Screenshot-20230220-130148.png

Screenshot-20230220-125114.png

They have to post stuff as vases now to get by with payment processor lol
^these are those torch rigs
Great now they can sell more easily again!
Plenty of other things more to come...

Last edited:

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Envy Glass

GTFOutta here :lol:

They have to post stuff as vases now to get by with payment processor lol

Yes, in the brave new world of legal cannibals, I mean cannabis, we are all into aromatherapy and ceramics and glass art if we are to be allowed by Big Daddy to participate in any sort of legal economy.....

Last edited:
This shop in FL is closing down soon, not exactly great news but they're offering 60% discounts to help clear things out:

They seem to have a decent range of stuff from more affordable pieces to ultra heady shit like a Blitzkriega balloon dog, although most of what they carry seems to be more suitable for dab rigs than flower vaping pieces imo

Shit Snacks

PXL-20230303-225839385.jpg

Finally am Milkballin' myself and totally get it now... RBB offered it at discount as it was bit botched, hard to tell from this photo but the frosted bottom fell in and is leaning, still fully fantastically functional and oh so beautiful!

Feelingmedicated

I like weed
PXL-20230303-225839385.jpg

Finally am Milkballin' myself and totally get it now... RBB offered it at discount as it was bit botched, hard to tell from this photo but the frosted bottom fell in and is leaning, still fully fantastically functional and oh so beautiful!
They really are great little chuggers!

I’ve been enjoying this little beaker I got from Al Gore glass. It’s super tasty with the sx.
0815-AFA4-478-A-446-D-BBA2-8-E878974-FC68.jpg

yeah I'm not surprised, there were some fire deals. still a few interesting pieces left like this one:

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
So the dabbing scene has decided that almost no diffusion is best and they are using really basic 2-hole percs for this reason? Or is it more a convenience for glass blowers?

coolbreeze

So the dabbing scene has decided that almost no diffusion is best and they are using really basic 2-hole percs for this reason? Or is it more a convenience for glass blowers?
Low diffusion keeps flavors intact, recycling cools/moisturizes without add'l diffusion, size limits dilution. Fwiw, I have a minitube rig with two-hole diffusion and that keeps flavor and cools well enough for a ball vape. Same with the little HMK rig. You can easily imagine the same pieces not doing much at all, but I guess good engineering is good engineering.

yeah I'm not surprised, there were some fire deals. still a few interesting pieces left like this one:

That caught my eye too. Lot's of nice stuff, but lots of male or 10mm joints to work around for vaping.

Shit Snacks

It is both, it also depends on the size of the piece, and other function... Sometimes you see three or four hole as well as other variations... But yes the goal is flavor preservation, less diffusion more chug, also depends on the size of the holes of course!

I was the winning bid for an awesome 2hole blue frit Rain glass wrx funkjam v4 crazy pinwheel recycler over the weekend, and my guru x zombie rainbow swirl fab egg exo lavalamp should be on its way to me now, very excited to show these off here soon!!

Shit Snacks

ZombieNeil has been down in Florida with GuruGlassGallery the past few weeks collaborating on some lava lamps with wild wigwags and crazy colors among other things like the below recyclers and bubblers (I shelled out for a custom from them and also had to snag fab egg lamp that I will share here and have in my hands eventually)
and my guru x zombie rainbow swirl fab egg exo lavalamp should be on its way to me now, very excited to show these off here soon!!

The fab lamp is here and it is spectacular!
PXL-20230308-194316282.jpg

Though it originally had a rainbow 10 mm joint, that was broken when the external dots were being added by Neil so they replaced it with a clear 14 mm joint too and I am not disappointed at all! Here you can see more:

Top Bottom