Discontinued Haze Square

caspargomez

Does anyone know what the lastest firmware is? The app is showing .57

it's 59? I have to buy a thing to update it? That sucks. Will an adaptor cable work for a normal usb flash drive?

Last edited by a moderator:
caspargomez,

Easywider

Simple is the way
@django7 Yes they said they would ship them out to all Phase 1 customers, we just have to pay for shipping I believe. My square has been shelved for about a month waiting on these. My coil is done and I've been waiting until I can piggy back on shipping as can't bring myself to pony up $25CAD for a replacement coils. Not Hazes fault international shipping is what it is. Be nice if there was an uninsured letter mail option for small parts like 0-rings and Coils.

caspargomez

Yeah, I went and ahead and ordered an adaptor. Am I ok to use it though or am I better off waiting until I update it?

caspargomez,

caspargomez

Mod my edit expired don;t get me again...

Haha this thing rips.

Loaded up 2 bowls yesterday, maybe 75% and packed them down a little... Wasn't too bad got some vapour, couple nice hits, bunch of wispy ones and got a little touched. Similar to like an arizer bowl but like twice as much herb. AVB was pretty light. Left the bowls to go to bed. Did have a little mix up with the temp controls, thought I was turning it up when I was turning it down. Bit hard to tell what temp you're on, keeps going though I pressed more than 5 times? Want to change the heat settings higher but wary to combust right now.

Anyway today going to clear out the avb, decided to pack both bowls into one tightly packing it down to fit everything. Clouds. No real effort just draw until the vibration. Flavour was fine despite being left over night. First time trying an on demand convection vape and I have to say I love it. Super quick heat up times, plenty of control. I like it both ways compared to session vapes. Yeah you can pick it up, take a hit and put it down, but even if you just want to session through a bowl it gives you so much more control over that. No feeling like you're on the clock with a shut off timer or the oven cooking your food without you hitting it.

Can't say too much on the battery. Just did those 2 bowls, put it on the charger and was green light in like 10 min. Can say it looks like it's going to get dirty really easily, had material sticking to the screen. Maybe full pack will help with that. Hopefully regular iso swabs are enough to keep it running smooth for the most part.

Overall if this is how it's going to preform or better, I'm really pleased. Looks like it's going to do what I need it to. Have to get used to the larger chambers after all these vapes with ridiculous small load sizes, but if that's how it performs best that's a GOOD thing for my usage vs other vapes that struggle to keep it all even when tightly packed.

Next thing I want is a spare back tray assembly so I can swap them out on the fly, filling is a little fiddly but that would make it super fast and convenient as a portable.

caspargomez,

ginolicious

Haha this thing rips.

Loaded up 2 bowls yesterday, maybe 75% and packed them down a little... Wasn't too bad got some vapour, couple nice hits, bunch of wispy ones and got a little touched. Similar to like an arizer bowl but like twice as much herb. AVB was pretty light. Left the bowls to go to bed. Did have a little mix up with the temp controls, thought I was turning it up when I was turning it down. Bit hard to tell what temp you're on, keeps going though I pressed more than 5 times? Want to change the heat settings higher but wary to combust right now.

Anyway today going to clear out the avb, decided to pack both bowls into one tightly packing it down to fit everything. Clouds. No real effort just draw until the vibration. Flavour was fine despite being left over night. First time trying an on demand convection vape and I have to say I love it. Super quick heat up times, plenty of control. I like it both ways compared to session vapes. Yeah you can pick it up, take a hit and put it down, but even if you just want to session through a bowl it gives you so much more control over that. No feeling like you're on the clock with a shut off timer or the oven cooking your food without you hitting it.

Can't say too much on the battery. Just did those 2 bowls, put it on the charger and was green light in like 10 min. Can say it looks like it's going to get dirty really easily, had material sticking to the screen. Maybe full pack will help with that. Hopefully regular iso swabs are enough to keep it running smooth for the most part.

Overall if this is how it's going to preform or better, I'm really pleased. Looks like it's going to do what I need it to. Have to get used to the larger chambers after all these vapes with ridiculous small load sizes, but if that's how it performs best that's a GOOD thing for my usage vs other vapes that struggle to keep it all even when tightly packed.

Next thing I want is a spare back tray assembly so I can swap them out on the fly, filling is a little fiddly but that would make it super fast and convenient as a portable.

It’s all about the full pod and tight pack. Also doing an iso swab on the screens after every tray or pod is smart. Keeps it clean. Allows for good airflow all the time. Also it cuts down on the amount of times you need to deep clean. I use to deep clean every 4 pods. But since doing the iso swabs after every tray I can go 2-3 trays before needing a deep clean.

ginolicious,
Reactions: Djsleepy

Djsleepy

Haha this thing rips.

Awesome glad to hear it....we knew you would.love it.....and you will find you love it even more the more you use it.....any questions we are here.....and I do a deep clean every four pods cuz I like fresh hits but I also have two trays I switch in between...good to have......welcome to The party!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Djsleepy,
Reactions: Magistra

Rolando D2

Você recebeu o folheto de dicas com o seu? Se não aqui está o link

http://www.hazevaporizers.com/images/sq-tips-3-6-v4.pdf

Comece aqui e informe-se .....

I did all procedures, battery charged, full container and grass pressed. Even so, it did not produce steam, at the last temperature the steam heated but did not appear. After a few minutes the coil stopped heating.

mod note: edited to fix broken quote

Rolando D2,

Petunia Vanish

[QUOTE = "Djsleepy, post: 1314365, member: 37563"] Você recebeu o folheto de dicas com o seu? Se não aqui está o link

Comece aqui e informe-se ..... [/ QUOTE]

I did all procedures, battery charged, full container and grass pressed. Even so, it did not produce steam, at the last temperature the steam heated but did not appear. After a few minutes the coil stopped heating.
Fine grind with dry bud?

How is the avb after the "session"

Petunia Vanish,

Djsleepy

[QUOTE = "Djsleepy, post: 1314365, member: 37563"] Você recebeu o folheto de dicas com o seu? Se não aqui está o link

Comece aqui e informe-se ..... [/ QUOTE]

start a conversation with Haze from here and they will get to pretty.quick usually... They will walk you thru.....or tell you if there m might be a problem......hope it helps....

Can say it looks like it's going to get dirty really easily, had material sticking to the screen.

a lot of us have these.....

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078Q6KPMV/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s01?ie=UTF8&th=1

work good at.keeping herb off screen...no air restriction..

Rolando D2

Moagem fina com broto seco?

Como é o avb após a "sessão"
With little extraction. I put in my NO2 and the extraction continues. the impression I have is that it does not warm the place where the grass is.

mod note: edited to fix broken quote

Rolando D2,

Petunia Vanish

[QUOTE = "Vapin nos EUA, post: 1315003, membro: 37125"] Moagem fina com broto seco?

Como é o avb após a "sessão" [/ QUOTE]

With little extraction. I put in my NO2 and the extraction continues. the impression I have is that it does not warm the place where the grass is.

Vapir n02 was our first vape (love it)... More of a herbal aire elite now

Petunia Vanish,

Djsleepy

Wow! I ve been lazy lately and jjust cleaning my air path filter.s.and pods and bypassing the silicone.....well today I did everything and what a difference it makes.....hits and tastes better ...so make sure and clean that silicone too!!!!

P.s. Haze's cleaning powder is the bomb ......five minute soak and all clean!

Djsleepy,

Rolando D2

Alguém já teve algum problema com a produção de vapor e conseguiu reverter isso? O meu é novo, usei 3x e nada. Eu fiz os procedimentos indicados pela neblina, mas isso não ajudou.

Translation:
Has anyone ever had a problem with vapor production and was able to reverse this? Mine is new, I used 3x and nothing. I did the procedures indicated, but that did not help.

Modnote: Inserted translated text.

Rolando D2,

Djsleepy

@dood44

Not yet but easy to do....remove.two screws on side that is near outer edge(their across from each other)....once done front cover will come off and battery is.right there.....just disconnect plug and reinstall new battery....put back together and you are ready to go....be careful with the.white paper towel looking stuff it is ceramic.sheeting and falls.apart.easily.......hope it helps.......

Last edited:
Djsleepy,
Reactions: dood44

Mrb58

Hi new to forum and to vaping
Currently using a Pax 2 with some hacks
( sandwich 0.07g between two 3D screens and then use the vented lid with screw on 3D screen -my thinking is this adds an element of convection to s conduction vape )

Looking for a good on demand option

Options
Haze square
Herbalizer

I know totally different categories
But that is what I Am looking for

Too clumsy to use glass or multiple moving parts

Any suggestions

And when will the micro dosing cspsukes for the HSq be available ?

Vale critic suggests using the concentrate pad to fill out the chamber for micro dosing. Any thoughts ?

Last edited:
Mrb58,

Peggasus

Brand new Square Works Only Intermittently and Briefly
Could There Possibly Be a Quick Fix?
The brand new Square arrived yesterday, but the heater only comes on once in about every 10 tries. And, even then, it’s just for 2 or 3 seconds before it goes out again. (Replaced the heater coil with a fresh one, but it made no difference.) Returning the unit to Haze means that it’ll probably be gone for about three weeks… and I’ve not had a single puff yet! So I’m hoping that a kind forum member might possibly know of a fix?
Thanks

Last edited:
Peggasus,
Top Bottom