• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Haze Square

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I have a Santa Cruz grinder I do not believe it is grinding fine or coarse enough would anyone recommend anything besides a Space Case
I wouldn't suggest anything without knowing the size of grinder you were using and want. But I've had my SCS for 5 years now and its not changed on grind consistency.

If you are a patient man I really like the Chewy for grinding and dispensing directly into the Haze bowl. It doesn't do best with moist herb or many little nugs but its perfect for loading the Square bowls.

KLo

No Ember
Hey Guys, finally got around to being a working user! Haze came through and my non-responsive piece came back full throttle! Fingers crossed this one continues to perform because i really dig it. So far initial charge was :tup:. Lights up. Everything correct. First bowl:

RnPD64Y.jpg

First thoughts include: Fantastic flavour! on par with the best of every portable i've owned (list in profile), great extractor on low temps, produces increasing vapour with progressive temp stepping, super quick charging @ 30mins w/ the block charger, impressive...love the taste, efficiency, heft, build

Shouts to ESV users. You will approve of this one :nod:

Moving on to more bowls..very nice, minimal terpy scent outside the mp. Seals are doing the job of odor containment as a whole :clap: However, if combustion occurs...that's on you. Went on to check the load and this happened. Intstant karma, lol

d8a8Bmt.jpg

Checked battery and after 30min charging went back to business - 30 hits in +/-

zGHrrsB.jpg

3-pod tour with the final reserved for a sauce test on ss pad w/ silicone cover

036oT8c.jpg

Left the 3-pod tour abv in the unit semi spent and gave 'em a slight tamp down before heat soaking the trate on the highest (red) temp. Back-stepped temps and hit the rest of the abv. Checked the battery

t030aK8.jpg

Here's the final tray outcome with the soaked ss pad and used silicone lid off to the lower-rt. Appologies for the switched orientation

hhhwctO.jpg

Still looking clean after brushing off the airpath screens & pods !

G8JNRzs.jpg

CU silicone lid now a bit oily (middle of tray) after another sugar load. Note: orientation is flipped as i :ko:

Flame Gucci

Interesting how many say they don't need to stir.

I definitely do need to stir, otherwise vapor stops after a couple draws.

Also, some say pack tight, and even Haze Vaporizers told me that, but when I pack tight I get zero vapor.
Use a fine grind. Works best you’ll thank me later. I use the fine plate with the Lyft Innovations grinder. I was using medium grind but fine works better gives more vapor as well.

Flame Gucci,

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Went on to check the load and this happened. Intstant karma, lol

d8a8Bmt.jpg

Yeah...:doh:
What a mess!
I do not have tthe square ... yet:brow:
...But I think the bowls should be individually accessible ... preferably from the outside of the device
:2c:

dzoinp,

b0

Cloudy...
Anyone knows if the next pre-orders are coming with the new pods or the anodized ones? Hoping it comes with the new ones

EDIT: Careful when you order guys!! When I tried to order the first time, website didn't accept my card. So I just thought that maybe I put some number wrong, re-enter everything and it worked perfectly. Now I just checked my bank statement and even though I only got 1 order, I got charged TWICE.

I'm sure it isn't gonna be an issue and @Haze Vaporizers will return the money, but if it happens to you, check your bank before re-trying.

Last edited:
b0,

Petunia Vanish

Anyone knows if the next pre-orders are coming with the new pods or the anodized ones? Hoping it comes with the new ones

EDIT: Careful when you order guys!! When I tried to order the first time, website didn't accept my card. So I just thought that maybe I put some number wrong, re-enter everything and it worked perfectly. Now I just checked my bank statement and even though I only got 1 order, I got charged TWICE.

I'm sure it isn't gonna be an issue and @Haze Vaporizers will return the money, but if it happens to you, check your bank before re-trying.

What are the differences, are they extra accessories?

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer

Same thing happened for me. It just gets shown on your bank account but shouldn't go through after a few days.

paytonpenn,
Reactions: b0

Archaicrevival

I love this vape for the fact it works even without seeing visible vapor. I'm sure it's vaporizing at 320° because I feel the effects. The charging issue really isn't much when you realize it's charging (just not telling you it is until enough charge is there to light the LED) Still fiddling with temps though.

Archaicrevival,
Reactions: KLo

TimeBomb0

I'm also hitting the extra three presses to on bug. No big deal.

I've been using the Santa Cruz Shredder and found its normal grind is more coarse than ideal for this vape. Packing it semi loosely and tamping it down a little bit led to some good hits but many poor hits, low vapor etc. Packing it tightly led to even worse vapor and higher chance to combust. Packing too much increased the chance to combust, no matter the temperature.

I've used the tip some people talked about in here earlier, and flipped the grinder upside down for a bit to grind it more finely. Packing the finer material near to the top with a light tamping leads to better, more consistent hits than the coarser grind. Haven't tried packing the finer grind tighter yet, will try that.

Tried holding button down entire time while hitting, gets too hot, seems unnecessary. Tried what someone else recommended, holding it down for 2 seconds then stopping. Seemed to lead to less than ideal hits for me. I've been finding that holding it down while its green for 3-5 seconds, stopping if it gets too hot, is the sweet spot for me.

Random question, is there a preferred way I should be holding this vape when taking a hit? Button on top, button on bottom, doesn't matter...?

Oh, and how exactly can I tell if my vape has seal issues? Anything to notice visually? Anything to notice with vapor production?

TimeBomb0,
Top Bottom