Discontinued Haze Square

radiant34

Hi Guys

Here is the update video. Please let me know if we can answer questions. Our next video will be the usage video for a production unit.

Love the design of the clips! Just wondering as to why you guys used ceramic rather than glass/ss over heating chamber?

radiant34,
Reactions: Jill NYC

mephisto

All due respect, are we really going to split hairs over 20 seconds? I know Haze said 10, and it took 30.
Why don't we let these folks release the vape before we start with the pitchforks and torches. This is not a vape design portal, its a forum for us all to share in something we enjoy. Calling out a manufacturer over a 20 second differential is trivial in my experience. Lets all just take a communal vape and chill with the micro analysis of a product that has not been brought to market yet. If you buy a vape because it supposedly heats up in 10 seconds, and it takes "x" amount. Send it back, Haze has a great warranty/customer support platform.
Pump the brakes people......

johnnyCanuck

All due respect, are we really going to split hairs over 20 seconds? I know Haze said 10, and it took 30.
Why don't we let these folks release the vape before we start with the pitchforks and torches. This is not a vape design portal, its a forum for us all to share in something we enjoy. Calling out a manufacturer over a 20 second differential is trivial in my experience. Lets all just take a communal vape and chill with the micro analysis of a product that has not been brought to market yet. If you buy a vape because it supposedly heats up in 10 seconds, and it takes "x" amount. Send it back, Haze has a great warranty/customer support platform.

To be honest. That 30 second wait time is a big deal for me. I thought it was a fair question. Especially if you’re depressing that button the whole time waiting for the the desirable temperature to be reached.

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
If you have near dead battery and try to heat to the fifth heat setting, it may take additional 10-20 seconds. I was giving averages for a normal session. If you are over 20% battery and heating to the first 4 heat settings, it will take 10 seconds to heat up. Here is the video:

ginolicious

Well that's good on the mouth piece. Just drop in ISO. A glass piece would be nice as well. Kinda like the V3.

The rubber pieces that hold the screens can that be cleaned in ISO or not? Cause the Haze V3 should not be. Just curious of its the same.

ginolicious,

Grepper

Truth to prevail

Stating an observable fact does not mean someone is "calling out" a manufacturer. There was no emotion involved, just a simple observation.... Questions, comments, and criticisms I thought were welcome here? I, for one, am grateful for those who pointed out the time discrepancy and for @Haze Vaporizers giving an explanation. We now have an answer why it was longer than 10s.
Also, whats "Trivial" to you may not be the case for others. I can only speak for myself, but heat up times are extremely important to me. We are all here on this forum for different reasons, lets be respectful of those who might have higher standards or different expectations than you. "Micro analysis" is one of the reasons why I keep coming back to this website.

Zondo

Just that dude
I'm not bothered by how long it may or may not take. Just wanted to know why it didn't match up. The new video matches up.

ChooChooCharlie

Hey @Haze Vaporizers - those BDMs are hot!!

Classy, elegant, and informative. Tactile, I hope? Braille BDMs?

Believe credit for the BDM idea should go to @Philreal187 back on page 7

sorry, having some fun with our collective affection for abbreviations
BDM = Bowl Designation Markers

Edit -- my alcohol fueled brain demands to know how the beta testers dealt with ABD -- the ambiguous bowl dilemma

Let's say you just finished bowl number two, and you're doing just fine, but with some cognitive impairment.

You reach for the square, then stare at the BDM. You think to yourself, "well, punk, do you feel lucky?"

Last edited:

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
Hey @Haze Vaporizers - those BDMs are hot!!

Classy, elegant, and informative. Tactile, I hope? Braille BDMs?

Believe credit for the BDM idea should go to @Philreal187 back on page 7

sorry, having some fun with our collective affection for abbreviations
BDM = Bowl Designation Markers

Edit -- my alcohol fueled brain demands to know how the beta testers dealt with ABD -- the ambiguous bowl dilemma

Let's say you just finished bowl number two, and you're doing just fine, but with some cognitive impairment.

You reach for the square, then stare at the BDM. You think to yourself, "well, punk, do you feel lucky?"
I would put what excites you the most to bowl number 1. What matters most when you are still yourself. When you reach bowl number 4, it will not matter what you are vaping in there LOL

@Philreal187 . You guys have been awesome.

ChooChooCharlie

@Haze Vaporizers - how do we know which bowls are spent ?

If just finished bowl#2, what's my indication to rotate to #3?

If you say, "well, it should be a habit to twist after a session" -- hmmmm , maybe we should open before session to inspect before starting?

ChooChooCharlie,
Reactions: Hjalmark
Top Bottom