Discontinued Haze Square

Mr. Me2

Regarding display of temperature (and I don't know if was suggested or is possible), but since there is a "ring" illumination around the power button, why not illuminate that ring as a clock to indicate temperature? The more of the ring illuminated, the higher the temp? So 1:00 is the lowest temp and 12:00 (or full ring illumination) is the highest temp.

MonkeyTime

Regarding display of temperature (and I don't know if was suggested or is possible), but since there is a "ring" illumination around the power button, why not illuminate that ring as a clock to indicate temperature? The more of the ring illuminated, the higher the temp? So 1:00 is the lowest temp and 12:00 (or full ring illumination) is the highest temp.
Simple and effective, I like!

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
We are waiting on all parts to arrive by the end of the month. We will also start the paperwork with the beta testers by the end of next week. We will not be able to get a unit to every beta tester unfortunately and we need to organize a draw within our list. We appreciate every single one you guys. We will start the process by the end of next week. Thank you all for your patience as usual.

exime

As a party/college vape this would be perfect. Convection/On demand so forgetters don't waste burning herb and 4 packed ovens to keep it going for everyone. But for personal use? It would be rare that I would need to pack 4 ovens. Maybe on a camping trip, hike, or other day trip it would be nice to have 4 bowls lined up, but that's assuming I want to be completely blitzed the entire day. I do want an on demand vape so we will see how it performs but I just don't fit into the "more is better" category so this one is going to need to do a lot better than having 4 ovenz to 'wow' me.

If they ever legalize :leaf: smoking bars this would be perfect for such a venue.

Last edited:

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
Ahhhh it looks like I've arrived from months in the great wilderness just in time to see the L7 (heheh winkee face to you jive turkeys who can dig- it!) coming to fruition. As one of the original group of first Haze-heads I have to say....
Yippee! The dreams I've dreamt about your new products are coming true. Keep rocking that boat Haze y'all are killing it. When every I'm on the go and meet up with friends or family. The first question is "did you bring you haze?" And to that I reply; I never leave home without it! Cheers y'all.

@Haze Vaporizers , in the meantime I've got money set aside to throw your way. Do you have any upcoming sales planned? I'm headed to log my Haze account to see what's new. I've missed you guys, FC and all my fellow Haze-heads, it's been far to long.[/USER]

Last edited:

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
Hi All

We are still in the process of getting all the paper work ready and we will perform the drawing between all volunteers next week. Our testing should start the following week as we expect the first set of units around 25th.

Thank you all for your patience.

Top Bottom