Discontinued Haze Dual V3

Joeyvapes

Hi Everybody

I just received my new Haze V3 form my Shop. It takes always a bit longer until new devices from US arrive in Switzerland - but finaly it is here. I read a lot about it and bought it because it can also do oils wax .... (Until now I was using the arizer solo / air).

I have mainly to questions about my new device:

1) Is it normal that the outside of the oven gets so hot?

2) The device itself has a pretty strong smell when it is heated up. I'm just a bit worried about this vapors from the device - are they healty at all? Is it normal for the device to smell pretty strong when its new? (I did not put any herbs or concentrate in it yet). Will it be better with time or this mell will stay? I just want to avoid to inhale some funny chemicals etc.

I'm just comparing it to the solo where there was a minimal smell/tast form the device and since then is like only the taste/smell from herbs.

Would very much appreciate some information and experiences from you guys.

THX
I was reading about it i heard you should let the device run for about five minutes before using it to burn off anything that could be on it from the factory hopefully that works

Joeyvapes,
Reactions: Creeper

Dynalowrider

Do Not Let Your Haze Burn In . It should have something to help absorb the heat in the oven. Go to the cleaning video that Scott did. Clean the vape just the way Scott did it. If you want to heat clean it put some "ABV" in before you run up the temp.
When I got my Haze in I cleaned it, loaded it with "abv", ran it through the temps. Mine had no off taste at all after that.
With the way that this vape shifts ovens back and forth, you should be very diligent about keeping it clean. Don't let it get too dirty in the vapor path, (where the mouthpiece goes).
I can't stress to you enough to get to know your Haze. Figure out how it works. Follow the vapor path. Shine a light down the tube where the mp goes. Pull the battery out. Look inside the ovens, switch back and forth to see down the oven holes. If it's dirty you can see to clean it. This is a neat little vape, keep it clean. Doc Holliday said that.

scottg402

I was reading about it i heard you should let the device run for about five minutes before using it to burn off anything that could be on it from the factory hopefully that works

This is untrue and unnecessary with the Haze. You could damage the unit if you let it run too long without drawing in cool air or having anything in the chambers to transfer the heat to. Joey I would answer your question above but since I work for the company I need to leave it to someone else.

Hi Everybody

I just received my new Haze V3 form my Shop. It takes always a bit longer until new devices from US arrive in Switzerland - but finaly it is here. I read a lot about it and bought it because it can also do oils wax .... (Until now I was using the arizer solo / air).

I have mainly to questions about my new device:

1) Is it normal that the outside of the oven gets so hot?

2) The device itself has a pretty strong smell when it is heated up. I'm just a bit worried about this vapors from the device - are they healty at all? Is it normal for the device to smell pretty strong when its new? (I did not put any herbs or concentrate in it yet). Will it be better with time or this mell will stay? I just want to avoid to inhale some funny chemicals etc.

I'm just comparing it to the solo where there was a minimal smell/tast form the device and since then is like only the taste/smell from herbs.

Would very much appreciate some information and experiences from you guys.

THX

1. It's normal that it gets hot. Especially at the level four setting. A lot of vapes get pretty warm on the outside. You are packing over 400 degrees into a tiny box. However if you hold it on the battery side you will have no issue.

2. What kind of smell? You may get a bit of a "new vape" taste for one or two sessions max but you should not be getting any crazy smells. What temp and what are you running in it?

Joeyvapes

This is untrue and unnecessary with the Haze. You could damage the unit if you let it run too long without drawing in cool air or having anything in the chambers to transfer the heat to. Joey I would answer your question above but since I work for the company I need to leave it to someone else.

1. It's normal that it gets hot. Especially at the level four setting. A lot of vapes get pretty warm on the outside. You are packing over 400 degrees into a tiny box. However if you hold it on the battery side you will have no issue.

2. What kind of smell? You may get a bit of a "new vape" taste for one or two sessions max but you should not be getting any crazy smells. What temp and what are you running in it?
Ya sorry didnt know that i just read it on

sorry i wasent sure that what i said was true just thought it could of helped maybe, it was just something i read during my time i was researching the haze v3

I have a question and you're defiantly the person to ask. Can you use a 5000mah 18650 battery in the haze? Or would that be to powerful? Im just asking because i noticed it comes with 2600mah or you can upgrade to the 3200mah battery and i just thought if im going to do that i might aswell just buy a battery that will last even longer than the xl haze battery.

Last edited by a moderator:

UnshavenFish

Hello everyone im not new to the vaporizer scene but im looking at a portable for on the go im stuck between the haze v3 (of course) and the alfa and last but not least the summit which is best over all performance and vapour quality/production wise? Please help

I will start by saying I don't own and have never tried the alfa or summit, although I have looked into them in the past.

Really it depends on what your looking for in a vape, they are all session conduction vapes (the haze does have convection screens, really it's still conduction but they do give a nice convection like difference)

As I've not tried the others i can only really tell you what for me are the good things about the haze...

The haze is the only one that has user swappable batterys if that's important to you and it comes with two and an external charger so when one runs out you just swap a fresh one in.

10 year warranty :clap: and its rock solid, if you lookafter your haze, haze will lookafter you :nod:

Customer service is above and beyond, really showing the others how it should be done.

Pre-filled cans for easy reloads when out and about.

I have a question and you're defiantly the person to ask. Can you use a 5000mah 18650 battery in the haze? Or would that be to powerful? Im just asking because i noticed it comes with 2600mah or you can upgrade to the 3200mah battery and i just thought if im going to do that i might aswell just buy a battery that will last even longer than the xl haze battery.

There is no such thing as a 5000mAh 18650, please don't buy any advertised as this as I can guarantee (I would bet my house on this) they are fake/re wrapped and dangerous, I have tested some that I took from a friend and they metered out at under 1000mAh and there is a lot more than capacity going on to think about.

I really can't stress this enough they may be cheap but it's not worth your safety.

The haze cells are quality and use a custom PCB, I took mine apart (don't do this) to check what was being used and they are genuine Panasonic cells.

For an 18650 anything over 3400mAh should be avoided, there are a couple higher than this but you won't find them for sale anywhere anymore.

There has been lots of battery talk through the thread, some here...

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/haze-dual-v3.13162/page-84

Last edited:

scottg402

We can only recommend our batteries as they are the only ones tested. Someone else may help you tho. :)

Creeper

deep in the matrix...
I cleaned my unit before the first session following Haze cleaning video on YouTube, no weird smells in my sessions.

I noticed that the side housing the herbs gets warm so I just hold it on the battery side, I never turn my unit up past 2 as well so doing wax it's probably cause your at the highest temp.

stefuschko

Thanks a lot for the advice about not to Burn in my new Haze V3 and the other infos.

I really start to enjoy this vape!

Since I've got some bubblehash at home I wanted to ask if anybody tried to use bubblehash with the haze? Does it gives you good results?

stefuschko,

SoulHerb

No popcorn taste like the og pax has. Flavor stays all the way through. Mighty beats the taste for me by just a hair

But the popcorn taste is probably taste-able at the end like with most vaporizers, right?

And just by a hair? :o really? The Mighty blows most desktops i've tried away, but haze v3 is that close?

Def gonna try one then! ^^

I have other vaporizers (owned almost everything you mentioned at one point) but as a company rep I really can't discuss and compare against other manufacturers.

Thanks for your kind words. The Haze family continues to grow and we would love to have you on board!

I def understand that you can't discuss and compare ;) thanks for the response anyway! Gonna try a haze v3 out next week and see if it's (personally) the right replacement for my crafty.

SoulHerb,
Reactions: scottg402

woolspinner

But the popcorn taste is probably taste-able at the end like with most vaporizers, right?

And just by a hair? :o really? The Mighty blows most desktops i've tried away, but haze v3 is that close?

Def gonna try one then! ^^

I def understand that you can't discuss and compare ;) thanks for the response anyway! Gonna try a haze v3 out next week and see if it's (personally) the right replacement for my crafty.

I appear to be one of the few who is not really impressed by the flavor of the Mighty. My b-i-l has one and, frankly, it gave my herb a tang I did not care for. Not so bad to diss the device entirely, it is a powerful device, but I didn't like it in comparison to the Haze using the convection screens. I primarily use the cans with dry screen now, so the flavor, to me, is not as good, but the device stays cleaner. I also hate the gargantuan bowl on the Mighty. As it is, I wish I could have less in the Haze chamber for a good draw.

Personally, I had to say I found the Mighty a let-down considering the hype on the forums. But I appear to be the only one who feels that way, so I must just be strange! My sister agrees.

MinnBobber

?? Can you pre-pack convection cans (wire baskets) to bring with? Do they have an attachable lid OR only slip into the V3 with no lid?

If no pre-packing convection cans, could you put flowers in conc solid can with lid assembly?

Thanks

MinnBobber,

bidrock

Sorry for the generic question. Trying to decide on a second portable. We have an Arizer Solo which has been the home mainstay and will continue.

Everything I have read for the v3 seems amazing. Of course every thread here for every vape has it's pros and cons. My budget is about $250. I'm around 80% in on the haze. Just some concerns about the cleanabiltiy and maintenance of the haze.

Anything else in this ball park I'm overlooking? Just want to make sure I'm choosing the right/best product in this range.

Just leaning on the fantastic community here at FC. I really like the option being able to vape concentrates. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

mikeben

Haze is perfect except get a new Battery Charger. My only problem ever was with the charger. Now it works like clock work. Any digital universal $30-70 price range, and it charges them so fast.

mikeben,

woolspinner

Haze is perfect except get a new Battery Charger. My only problem ever was with the charger. Now it works like clock work. Any digital universal $30-70 price range, and it charges them so fast.

Are you saying the one provided by Haze is not acceptable? Maybe you got a bad one? Mine works fine. Or is it just that others charge batteries faster than the one provided?

Everything I have read for the v3 seems amazing. Of course every thread here for every vape has it's pros and cons. My budget is about $250. I'm around 80% in on the haze. Just some concerns about the cleanabiltiy and maintenance of the haze.

Hmm...check out the cleaning video posted in this thread to see cleaning in action. It is pretty easy to clean. The part I hate cleaning is the oven hole at the bottom of the chamber, the rest is easy peasy.

mikeben

Charger with the Haze is great. I just have a few better ones, I paid a bunch for that are universal for all vape style batteries. I have the name in the other room, someone PM if interested not in buying just the name. Again The Haze sells all great stuff, my charger probably was just not the best of the batch but it works great.

rshetts

where can i get the best deal for haze v3?

Right now Vapeworld is running a special where everything on site, including the Haze V3 is 25% off The code to use is GETSOME and its only good today. That puts the Haze V3 at around $186. Also Haze will usually price match any legitimate offer. Just contact Scott here and he can help you out.

bidrock

I was looking at purchasing this today from Vapeworld. Mostly flowers will be used. I also use a D020 for my Solo and would love to use it with the Haze too. Any suggestions of a "starter" pack I should be ordering?

Any other Vapeworld experiences would be appreciated. My guess is they're an authorized seller or they wouldn't be brought up?

Thanks

bidrock,

Fightingteam

To anyone looking to buy a Haze v3, vapeusa.com is selling it for 86$ stating that they're liquidating inventory and going out of business. I ordered one and am hoping for the best. There's some discussion here on the site: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/retailer-discussion-discounts.1802/page-13#post-924966

There's also some discussion on the vaporents subreddit (just search "vapeusa"). A redditor received an air from them and successfully registered it with Arizer for the warranty.

Fightingteam,

bidrock

To anyone looking to buy a Haze v3, vapeusa.com is selling it for 86$ stating that they're liquidating inventory and going out of business. I ordered one and am hoping for the best. There's some discussion here on the site: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/retailer-discussion-discounts.1802/page-13#post-924966

There's also some discussion on the vaporents subreddit (just search "vapeusa"). A redditor received an air from them and successfully registered it with Arizer for the warranty.

Thanks, looks like there is some discussion on whether the Vapeusa model is the 2 or 3. Someone mentioned the pictures look like the earlier version. The prices for some things are outstanding minus the 50% obviously. Unfortunately, everything I'd like is already gone :-)

I will pull the trigger on this today before the GETSOME coupon runs out from Vapeworld. I'm just trying to see if I can compile any more info.

Thanks

bidrock

Vapeworld is legit. Ive purchased a couple of items from them and had zero issues.

Thanks for the heads up rshetts on the sale today, the order has been placed. Fantastic price point! Looking forward to adding my second piece to my vape collection. I'll start reading back to see what info is around for using it with a D020 18mm bubbler and how to use shatter/wax in this. My face is already smiling, haha. I'll be new to the word of concentrates other than Open type tanks.

Any info people can share either on the thread or PM is really appreciated.

Cheers to being part of the Haze family. Also, seeing a people first sales manager active in a product thread is amazing. Another reason I'm in.

Thanks to all

Top Bottom