Discontinued Haze Dual V3

CarbonFiberGuy

To anyone looking to buy a Haze v3, vapeusa.com is selling it for 86$ stating that they're liquidating inventory and going out of business. I ordered one and am hoping for the best. There's some discussion here on the site: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/retailer-discussion-discounts.1802/page-13#post-924966

There's also some discussion on the vaporents subreddit (just search "vapeusa"). A redditor received an air from them and successfully registered it with Arizer for the warranty.

I just bought a black and green from vapeusa . They are the V3 If you look in the q/a section there is a confirmation that it is the newest V3 version , this was posted on 2/12 to it is current . I have purchased from vapeusa before as I already had an account , so they are a legit site . There is only black and green left ,but at this price I can't believe they are not gone already like everything else . I have wanted to try the haze for a while and at this price I had to jump on it . I also got 2 volcano classics and closed out there stock on those so great deals to be had , I coulden't get ahold of my friends fast enough when I saw these prices .

bidrock

I just bought a black and green from vapeusa . They are the V3 If you look in the q/a section there is a confirmation that it is the newest V3 version , this was posted on 2/12 to it is current . I have purchased from vapeusa before as I already had an account , so they are a legit site . There is only black and green left ,but at this price I can't believe they are not gone already like everything else . I have wanted to try the haze for a while and at this price I had to jump on it . I also got 2 volcano classics and closed out there stock on those so great deals to be had , I coulden't get ahold of my friends fast enough when I saw these prices .

I just bought a black too and got my order conformation. Now it's showing sold out, so we'll see. Worse case is it gets canceled. Best case I'll end up owning 2 for a pretty dang good price. I was also tempted to grab the Volcano Classic earlier when they were in stock but I really don't need that. Definitely 20 years ago!! I'm sure you'll enjoy!

CrossXOver

So after having the haze v3 for a couple of days now after using the haze 2.5 for a month, the upgrade and improvements are very drastic. Seriously what a difference new materials make! Whoever help decide on the fiberglass housing needs a paybump. Its much better than whatever kind of plastic was used before with the 2.5. The oven doors and oven materials also seem changed for the better. Glad the overall design was basically retained though since i think its is a nicely thought out vaporizer design. Also the device is much more easier to clean and usually takes me only a few minutes going through the recommended steps.

Of course the vapor quality and taste seem way improved in this model too. Somehow the sessions don't seem quite as long for some reason, but the overall session experience is way more improved and natural. Largely also due to the new mouthpiece design, which is such a great change it almost seems obvious looking back on the 2.5 design. Having tested both herb and concentrates now i can say that this thing really performs well doing whatever you throw at it. So yeah i'm loving this thing, can't really think of any real flaws.

Switching over to vaporizers is something i should have done ages ago, but im glad this was the device to help me make the conversion. Gotta also say the customer service is pretty stand up too. Scotty was quick to help direct me in the right direction and did a great job doing so. Service/Warranty is great, device is great. Good stuff.

Last edited:

MinnBobber

I just bought a black too and got my order conformation. Now it's showing sold out, so we'll see
I had a black and a blue in my cart from yesterday but went to checkout and ---sold out.
Poooop

MinnBobber,
Reactions: bellas

CalyxSmokr

Yeah I ordered a Haze. Hoping it is v3 but preparing to find out it isn't. Hard to believe at that price even though I did see that confirmation to the user question. Tried to see if the cans and accessories list matched one of the versions but I can't tell. Fingers crossed.

CalyxSmokr,

bidrock

Just got the call, my first haze will be here by tonight :rockon: Now I just need to get some concentrate!! What is better for this, wax, shatter, or oil? Is it decarbed oil like RSO? or is it a different material? Sorry, a little new to the concentrate world.

Thanks

Drexciya

Homage to the Deepsea Dwellers
I never smoked concentrates other than hash but decarbed shouldn't be necessary since you are heating it up in the Haze. At least that's what I make out of the info regarding decarbing.

woolspinner

What is better for this, wax, shatter, or oil? Is it decarbed oil like RSO?

Wax or Shatter for the first go round, would be my concentrate vote. Oil seems too fiddly what with needing to use the pad and all. That would just be my vote for the first go with concentrates.

Last edited:

whereskarlo

I have a Pax 2 but getting bored of it. So I bought a Haze V3 which I'm now waiting for. One reason is that I want to make some Rosin. Will the Haze work with Rosin? Which temp should I set it on? Just use the concentrate tray and attach the silicone lid and vape away? How long does it take to completely vape a regular dab (by regular I mean a typical dab you vape in a single hit with a titanium dome or e-nail)?

bidrock

Wax or Shatter for the first go round, would be my concentrate vote. Oil seems too fiddly what with needing to use the pad and all. That would just be my vote for the first go with concentrates.

What is the major difference between wax and shatter. Minus the way they're made. Is the high the same? Heavier? Just wondering if there's a difference in the material.

bidrock,

woolspinner

What is the major difference between wax and shatter. Minus the way they're made. Is the high the same? Heavier? Just wondering if there's a difference in the material.

I will let someone else take this question. Although, consistency is definitely different between wax and shatter. One is soft like wax, the other is hard, like peanut brittle. But I cannot speak to a difference in the experience.

I primarily vape flower, but have vaped wax in my Haze. I think I remember vaping rosin once as well. That is gooey. The only other times I have had the thicker concentrates I used a rig and butane.

woolspinner,
Reactions: bidrock

Fightingteam

Well guys I received my Haze from vapeusa today. Appears to be a version 2.5 sadly. The mouth pieces definitely resemble the 2.5 anyways. Certainly can't be mad at 86$ but man was I excited to get a v3 at that price. Guess I can try getting it upgraded if Haze offers that?

Fightingteam,

CalyxSmokr

Well guys I received my Haze from vapeusa today. Appears to be a version 2.5 sadly. The mouth pieces definitely resemble the 2.5 anyways. Certainly can't be mad at 86$ but man was I excited to get a v3 at that price. Guess I can try getting it upgraded if Haze offers that?
they are saying that 2.5 did not include a dvd. does yours?

CalyxSmokr,

Fightingteam

Fightingteam,

CalyxSmokr

Yes actually mine did include a instructional dvd. But my mouth pieces don't have the lip like the v3 model. Did they release any v3s without that lipped mouth piece (I'm referring to this one: http://www.hazevaporizers.com/product/haze-dual-v3-vaporizer-stainless-steel-mouthpiece/
Mine looks like this: http://www.hazevaporizers.com/product/haze-dual-2-5-vaporizer-stainless-steel-mouthpiece/ )
version 2 included the dvd. I don't even know if ver3 cans will work in ver2

CalyxSmokr,

UnshavenFish

The easy way to tell if it's a 2.5 or a v3 is the mouthpiece, the v3 MP has a flared edge and is straight, the 2.5 has a straight top edge and is thicker at the bottom end.

On the 2.5 it should have it written on the booklet that comes with it iirc.

UnshavenFish,

Fightingteam

version 2 included the dvd. I don't even know if ver3 cans will work in ver2
Dang does this mean I have a v2? I uh guess it was still worth the price eh. There is no version number written on any page of my booklet as far as I can tell.

Fightingteam,

CalyxSmokr

Dang does this mean I have a v2? I uh guess it was still worth the price eh. There is no version number written on any page of my booklet as far as I can tell.
I don't know if it was worth it. Can't find a thread on version 2. I anticipate sending mine back once it arrives
I don't know if we would be upgrade or warranty eligible

CalyxSmokr,

UnshavenFish

One way to find out for sure would be to get in touch with haze and give them your serial to check.

@scottg402 might be able to help but I guess he would have to be at work to find out, maybe send a PM and email :shrug:

I don't know if it was worth it. Can't find a thread on version 2. I anticipate sending mine back once it arrives
I don't know if we would be upgrade or warranty eligible

This thread is for all versions, info on the v2 should be earlier in the thread.

UnshavenFish,
Reactions: CalyxSmokr
Top Bottom