Hash pipe

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Looks perfect in the video. I wonder what the trick is to get it to work so well, and why people in this thread are reporting it not working so well...
Cuz it seems to me anyway, for people that enjoy this type of basic portability, the "dab straw" replaced it..?

No need for a pipe even... just hit it straight out of the container.

coolbreeze

The hash pipe I got from TAKO is very narrow--you heat the straight end of the wand instead of the bulb and the chamber just fits it. I think that may be why it works better than the more open bowl for me. I don't know how it works better, maybe it keeps the heat contained and focused, or the hash in place, or maybe less vapor escapes? Not sure but it's a nice pipe. I feel like I could get good results with it if I used it regularly.

Mickk

Cuz it seems to me anyway, for people that enjoy this type of basic portability, the "dab straw" replaced it..?

No need for a pipe even... just hit it straight out of the container.
But those only work for rosin, and not for traditional hash, or?

Mickk,
Reactions: Cheebsy

Mickk

Quasar?
Over a half ounce of flower at minimum?!? WTF?!?
This sounds like the most wasteful thing ever!

What am I missing :shrug:

You put the hash in the bottom of the bowl, then heat the bulbous round end of the glass rod, then set it down on top of the hash in the bowl to vaporize it.
The measurements on their website are for shisha tobacco, not for flower or hash

The quasar is amazing for hash:

Mickk,

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
But those only work for rosin, and not for traditional hash, or?
I've never used a dab straw myself, but "traditional" hash isn't very common in the U.S. anymore, not that it really ever was... but yeah rosin, hash rosin, many forms of BHO (live resin, diamonds and sauce etc) and I'd imagine full-melt bubble, too...?

Chameleon site:

"Call it dabbing if you want to, but Chameleon has been making vented bowls long before extracts, rigs and pens were popularized. Then and Now, this method of enjoying concentrate (hash/rosin/live resin) is superior to both pens and rigs."

And the vid looks like some form of full-melt concentrate is being vaped...

Edit: Around here in Maine most people call all rosin simply "hash" these days... no "live" distinction either even tho almost all of it is live rosin.

Last edited:
Bologna,

Mickk

I've never used a dab straw myself, but "traditional" hash isn't very common in the U.S. anymore, not that it really ever was... but yeah rosin, hash rosin, many forms of BHO (live resin, diamonds and sauce etc) and I'd imagine full-melt bubble, too...?

Chameleon site:

"Call it dabbing if you want to, but Chameleon has been making vented bowls long before extracts, rigs and pens were popularized. Then and Now, this method of enjoying concentrate (hash/rosin/live resin) is superior to both pens and rigs."

And the vid looks like some form of full-melt concentrate is being vaped...

Edit: Around here in Maine most people call all rosin simply "hash" these days... no "live" distinction either even tho almost all of it is live rosin.
That makes sense! For rosin I'm good with my puffco proxy, and glass dab rig, but I'm looking to add something to the collection for traditional hash

I found this one (which is made locally even), so I'm gonna pick one up: https://www.instagram.com/sibsypipes/

I love this green one: https://www.instagram.com/p/C2QFWb8MF5l/?img_index=2

It's a combustion device though, please don't shoot me ;-)

Farid

Those hash kettles look like they won't work with melty hash, since it requires you to light the hash, and it keeps burning.

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
Those hash kettles look like they won't work with melty hash, since it requires you to light the hash, and it keeps burning.
Spot on. My happle (op cit) works best with dry sift , and even then, not too soft/oily. Lebanese & Moroccan are perfect. Sweaty afghan/kashmiri gear is nice too, but also harder to work with (I find I use more), and a messier clean up.

Top Bottom