Halo by Cloud Connoisseur (iDB)

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
He means mail it...........they don't speak English.
😂
Daaaaang I knew it lmfao. One of those “man I’m going to feel dumb when I click post” type of post haha @Green Kiwi i have no problems sending international with anything I make ❤️

edit—— here is a performance video

Last edited:

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
First unit is on its way to the post office right now. Pretty exciting stuff. Also thought I’d bring up the temperature with my design. The middle of the head unit stays around 80-90 degrees right at the very edge of wood near direct inject it can get up to about 120 degrees. This was with a 6 hour heat soak. This leaves 230 degrees until it would compromise the wooden head cover. I would also like to announce. I’ve ordered new pieces of machinery. When it arrives I will be starting wooden debowlers, with metal heat post for flowerpots, dce, and mpl deskpod, and a debowler stand made specifically for the halo that I will have fit over the VVps I choose to go with, with spot for screen, dial, and debowler and station on top of it. Many new things will be happening real soon. 🥰

arb

Semi shaved ape
First unit is on its way to the post office right now. Pretty exciting stuff. Also thought I’d bring up the temperature with my design. The middle of the head unit stays around 80-90 degrees right at the very edge of wood near direct inject it can get up to about 120 degrees. This was with a 6 hour heat soak. This leaves 230 degrees until it would compromise the wooden head cover. I would also like to announce. I’ve ordered new pieces of machinery. When it arrives I will be starting wooden debowlers, with metal heat post for flowerpots, dce, and mpl deskpod, and a debowler stand made specifically for the halo that I will have fit over the VVps I choose to go with, with spot for screen, dial, and debowler and station on top of it. Many new things will be happening real soon. 🥰
This is it brother.............fruition.
😍

arb

Semi shaved ape
I am psyched to try this unit.
Looks like it checks all the boxes and all my assholish questions were answered......I like that in a maker personally.
Small,beautiful,effective,safe and it looks like he's making it affordable.
😱
Gotta see how it performs see how it does being on all day see how the cats like it see how durable it is when I drop it see how hot it is after dropping it see if its a hassle to operate.........lots to see here.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Got the one unit finished. The second unit without cords glass chamber was a bit shorter and I didn’t realize till later so tomorrow I will need to remove some of the insulation on the wires so I can fit all the heater in there, right now it is about 40% short on capacity for ruby. Here are the two units in some quick photos, neither have a finish on them right now 7D906DB8-1B2F-4531-A74C-F24853E36B14.jpeg04707D53-0D96-4F5C-AE4D-11ADE5F55039.jpeg
Got a decent photo dump coming tomorrow of some nice handles, tools, and these two vapes all finished up

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Kumail Nanjiani Flirting GIF by The Lovebirds Movie

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Well.........wtf is happening?
You guys get your units yet or am I still all alone in here.......
003.jpg
One was dropped off today the other the guy went on vacay, and I had a huge delay on supplies got delayed to the 5th at the latest. So tomorrow you will hopefully hear of another experience.

@3migo ive started a potential list just in case I decide not to batch. If your interested send me the best way to contact you in a private message

arb

Semi shaved ape
004.jpg

Running the unit at 7.35 volts where it draws 9.16 watts.
Load roughly a gram of kieff to the bevel.
006.jpg

Crush it through the potato hard and it looks like this after the first hit.
008.jpg

Extremely impressed with this units performance as of yet and I find it to be a very heavy hitting vaporizer.
Tastes like minty skunk and paradise.
😇

MikeRotchHertz

Olive wood halo has landed and so far I'm all smiles. Here's a quick sneak peak at it while I compose myself and try to make a good video to demonstrate. It will probably have to wait for another day. I want to get to know it thoroughly first.

I love the form factor and build quality . Everything I can see in the heater looks durable, safe, and well thought out. I've made a few small suggestions since we first started speaking about it, and he always seems to be receptive, and just wants to put out the best product possible.

In addition to being a heavy hitter, it also is really tasty on a j hook, or as I just discovered, a nice alternate to a torch for a sticky brick maxx.

I've owned a few halogen vapes so I already knew how tasty of vapor it can provide, but I was not expecting this kind of performance through water! 🏋️‍♂️ I plan on picking up a better suited 14/18mm adapter or elev8r or terp torch wpa soon for it. Bravo on your first vaporizer! I can't wait to follow along.

Last edited:

arb

Semi shaved ape
Olive wood halo has landed and so far I'm all smiles. Here's a quick sneak peak at it while I compose myself and try to make a good video to demonstrate. It will probably have to wait for another day. I want to get to know it thoroughly first.

I love the form factor and build quality . Everything I can see in the heater looks durable, safe, and well thought out. I've made a few small suggestions since we first started speaking about it, and he always seems to be receptive, and just wants to put out the best product possible.

In addition to being a heavy hitter, it also is really tasty on a j hook, or as I just discovered, a nice alternate to a torch for a sticky brick maxx.

I've owned a few halogen vapes so I already knew how tasty of vapor it can provide, but I was not expecting this kind of performance through water! 🏋️‍♂️ I plan on picking up a better suited 14/18mm adapter or elev8r or terp torch wpa soon for it. Bravo on your first vaporizer! I can't wait to follow along.
Finally I am not alone!
Look forward to hearing your thoughts and now gotta go find my damn brick.......🤔

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker

Thank you bro ❤️. It’s been crazy getting up to this point. A lot of work and learning and I’ve been lucky to have many people to contribute to how this was built, materials, and applying different ways to use, made by vapers for vapers no bells and whistles performance, safety, and of course I’m a bias opinion but they look pretty good 😇. I don’t know where this is gonna go, but I see a path that I’m going to follow
Half Baked Whos Comin With Me GIF

@arb haha I’ll be sending out the other one tomorrow he was on vacay and I forgot I had appointments today.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
I totally missed this thread man but keep up the good work, I commented on someone’s who posted on Reddit showing a video and thought I should check here.

I really am interested in this, I definitely like the design and it’s better looking than my old flowerpot

Last edited:

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
I totally missed this thread man but keep up the good work, I commented on someone’s who posted on Reddit showing a video and thought I should check here.

I really am interested in this, I definitely like the design and it’s better looking than my old flowerpot
Thank you bro. Hit me up in a DM if you would like and I can add you to the potential list.

Side notes. Getting my first new glass housing this week. Found an American glass blower willing to work with me on this project. When I get the new housing I will test to see how it is. The only thing I can foresee is a change in the draw restriction on it, but not by much I wouldn’t think. If all works well the Halo will be available with clear, cobalt, and black glass. Each varying in price a little bit.
My fricken lathe died, I have a new one ordered and on its way. Hoping to have by this weekend. So I’m currently down on lathe work, but I did get my cnc machine setup yesterday, just need to setup some of its settings on the PC and it will be operational so that will be nice get that going and work up some designs for halo accessories, I’m using Fusion 360. If any one has any experience with it lmk I may need a brain to pick on a few things as I’m use to Mozaik for designs and only do flat panel cut outs.

Ripstar

Thank you bro. Hit me up in a DM if you would like and I can add you to the potential list.

Side notes. Getting my first new glass housing this week. Found an American glass blower willing to work with me on this project. When I get the new housing I will test to see how it is. The only thing I can foresee is a change in the draw restriction on it, but not by much I wouldn’t think. If all works well the Halo will be available with clear, cobalt, and black glass. Each varying in price a little bit.
My fricken lathe died, I have a new one ordered and on its way. Hoping to have by this weekend. So I’m currently down on lathe work, but I did get my cnc machine setup yesterday, just need to setup some of its settings on the PC and it will be operational so that will be nice get that going and work up some designs for halo accessories, I’m using Fusion 360. If any one has any experience with it lmk I may need a brain to pick on a few things as I’m use to Mozaik for designs and only do flat panel cut outs.
Sucks about the lathe bro! But, good to hear about a glass hook up. Can't wait to see what is to come!

MikeRotchHertz

I like it with bigger pieces as it hits hard.
I like a beaker or tube design but need at least 10 ounces of water or it gets hard on my throat.
Halogen can be a little scratchy on the throat for sure. It's great for flavor though so don't let that stop you from trying it on a j hook.

Is it just me, or does it give a more spacy feeling than other heaters too?

arb

Semi shaved ape
Halogen can be a little scratchy on the throat for sure. It's great for flavor though so don't let that stop you from trying it on a j hook.

Is it just me, or does it give a more spacy feeling than other heaters too?
I have been using a small goo roo inline dry and its very tasty.
Honestly I find it hard to get shit done it just glues me to the couch.
My only suggested improvement would be open up the draw some if possible and I asked for a couple as tiny as possible.
I am intrigued by how small it could really be and still hit hard.
Have to keep reminding myself its literally the first beta unit.......bleach came out swinging with this one.
👍🏿

Top Bottom