Halo by Cloud Connoisseur (iDB)

cptofnthng

I add the following question: have you tried dreamwood bowls? They look very nice too.

cptofnthng,

sparrowman

I'm having glass bowl issues! Feel like the elev8r is a tiny bit too tall, so then got the Qaromashop short bowl. Unfortunately here the herb ends up touching the halo!

I've got the wood bowl from CC, which is great, but any recommendations for a glass one? Preferably available in UK/EU

sparrowman,
Reactions: Kudzu407

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm having glass bowl issues! Feel like the elev8r is a tiny bit too tall,

Yeah I do not like the elev8r bowl much at all, with the thin glass that gets hot, and the wider diameter chamber shape...

so then got the Qaromashop short bowl. Unfortunately here the herb ends up touching the halo!

That sucks haha, that's the problem with the elev8r glass screen bowl too, way too high up for Halo use, but the regular qaroma bowls do fit (I have the old original 18 mm with broken handles)

I've got the wood bowl from CC, which is great, but any recommendations for a glass one? Preferably available in UK/EU

Yeah the wood is the best, because it is the perfect size for best extraction, you're only other option really is to search eBay and Amazon and DHgate or even local sellers for 18 mm female adapters that look good... It's always going to be hard to get a screen in though unfortunately, hopefully we'll have more proper glass injector bowls soon enough...

Vgoodiez has some options, even if less than ideal, they are definitely out there!

sparrowman

Yeah I do not like the elev8r bowl much at all, with the thin glass that gets hot, and the wider diameter chamber shape...

That sucks haha, that's the problem with the elev8r glass screen bowl too, way too high up for Halo use, but the regular qaroma bowls do fit (I have the old original 18 mm with broken handles)

Yeah the wood is the best, because it is the perfect size for best extraction, you're only other option really is to search eBay and Amazon and DHgate or even local sellers for 18 mm female adapters that look good... It's always going to be hard to get a screen in though unfortunately, hopefully we'll have more proper glass injector bowls soon enough...

Vgoodiez has some options, even if less than ideal, they are definitely out there!

Thanks, glad it's not just me that doesn't like the elev8r bowl!

Wonder if the herborizer bowl would work better? Otherwise i might have to try the taller qaroma one

sparrowman

I sometimes leave the halo sitting in the bowl hands free, anyone know if that would cause any stress to the device?

sparrowman,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I sometimes leave the halo sitting in the bowl hands free, anyone know if that would cause any stress to the device?

Just during the course of your hit? There's no problem with that, but you should not be leaving it on, sitting on the bowl between hits, bc it should be upright when not in use left on, so the heat doesn't radiate back in...

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I just wanted to let every one know what was going on. I had a fuse blow in my lathe after I finally got glass FML!! So I had some sent from MN, and they dropped them off somewhere in Minnesota instead of delivering to me in South Dakota. I’m frantically searching for a fuse while I have some others order that are set for next week but I’m still hunting high and low for a faster shipped possibly overnight for the fuse. Currently waiting for a local electrician in my town to check because he thinks there might be one in his storage.
The fuse is F10AL250V the 20mm length fuse
Soonest prime deleivery is next week on Thursday which I have ordered also, but if any one has one of these fuses and is willing to send it overnight I will gladly compensate for the time to take it to the post office and I will buy the label for shipping and send via email.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
The fuse was not the answer the board fried the moment my electrician friend fired it up. Luckily I found a lathe I can purchase about an hour or so out of town that I’m just waiting for a meet up time tomorrow so I can go get it. I’m trying everything possible to get back to work ASAP and will keep every one updated as I learn more myself tomorrow.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Lathe is now operational. I was able run a couple test parts just as the sun went down so I have to shut down because of city ordinances. I will be working on the lathe tomorrow, thinking I might live stream and Jam out tomorrow if any one wants to join

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
What happened to your Homepage?
My website, I thought I posted about it? Maybe it was just on Instagram I brought it up.As many people know I’m moving to another state shortly, the wife is there and has shop already setup while I finish the property in South Dakota. With that move we will get a new EIN ( employee identification number) for our business in that state. With the website to do high risk merchant it cost an annual fee plus some crazy fees for being a paraphernalia dealer. I didn’t want to pay the anuual fee to keep the website open for a month or so and then have to repay the same fees for the new EIN we will get.

iDRINKBLEACH,
Top Bottom