• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

GlassNoob: what 18mm glass piece to buy from dhgate

vape>comb

Hi all. Just treated myself to a flowerpot bundle which comes with a standard 18mm glass piece that is nothing to write home about. Anyone have any recommendations for a proper glass piece? Is it true that a glass piece with more content/volume allows for bigger rips/clouds?

Would really appreciate it if anyone coukd drop a few links to glass pieces with good user experiences product wise, but also reliable resellers.

My Flowerpot is due to arrive on monday and has created a dent in my wallet lol, so the glass piece really must come from dhgate or something similar.

I believe a matrix bubbler from vapefiend is what I will be having but it seems very small. Plus it is good to have a backup piece of glass in case one breaks. Realy dont want to smoke lucies for a full month before my replacement bubbler arrives. So better to stock uo straight away.

Much appreciated :bowdown::leaf:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
https://www.popularglass.com/side-m...ater-pipes-female-joint-size-188mm-p-218.html ----------------> Thats StevenIMZ on DHGATE,but i suggest buying directly from his site.
I use this one for years,its an all time favorite,rocksolid ,zero drag,perfect for big hits :).
If you want a recommendation for an EU piece google Nacotic Bong 67 cm ,you will have to dig a best offer,but it is an awesome piece,enjoyed it for years, easy maintanace and cheap replaceable parts :).
ALSO checkout this thread,start from the end ,you will find a lot of recommendations,. the flower of life perc looks great too.

vape>comb

https://www.popularglass.com/side-m...ater-pipes-female-joint-size-188mm-p-218.html ----------------> Thats StevenIMZ on DHGATE,but i suggest buying directly from his site.
I use this one for years,its an all time favorite,rocksolid ,zero drag,perfect for big hits :).
If you want a recommendation for an EU piece google Nacotic Bong 67 cm ,you will have to dig a best offer,but it is an awesome piece,enjoyed it for years, easy maintanace and cheap replaceable parts :).
ALSO checkout this thread,start from the end ,you will find a lot of recommendations,. the flower of life perc looks great too.
I was just about to ask you: what if I live in Europe great advice mate you forgot to add a link to the thread you mentioned btw. Really curious. Cheers mate

Edit: the first usa link from popular glass states free worldwide shipping. That is great. Since prices are about 50 dollar, even added customs wont make a huge difference. Thanks again mate.

Please keep the advice coming people if you have recommendations. Im off to a great start. That first piece looks sick. With a shitton if diffusion.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Last edited:

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
@Abysmal Vapor hi! I’ve been browsing the popular glass and Cali bear sites. Thanks for your recommendation.

When you order from them where do they ship from? Cali bear and popular glass? Are these Chinese based companies?

I tried reaching out to them but have not gotten a response. I’m cool with china glass I just want to know where to put my expectations as far as shipping times go. Thanks.

edit: I think I found the answer for Cali bear in another thread. They have a California warehouse.

edit 2: I don’t get out much guys and gals. I found popular glass is in China. Sorry for bringing your attention back to this thread.

Last edited:
Top Bottom