Discontinued Ghost MV1

BangBoomBang

The tinymight and the Tafee Bowle both way more consistent than MV1
I saw the Tafee Bowle first time today and was like: Are you kidding me? Why has it this ridiculous form?

And the Tinymight can't be bought anywhere in Germany and you can only Preorder on the Finnish website. I don't want to wait for months and after I saw what happened with Ghost out of nothing, I don't want to see what happens to my money in Finnland if they choose to close down all over sudden.

If you can help me with getting a Tinymight, I am good!

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
I saw the Tafee Bowle first time today and was like: Are you kidding me? Why has it this ridiculous form?

And the Tinymight can't be bought anywhere in Germany and you can only Preorder on the Finnish website. I don't want to wait for months and after I saw what happened with Ghost out of nothing, I don't want to see what happens to my money in Finnland if they choose to close down all over sudden.

If you can help me with getting a Tinymight, I am good!
I am in the US. have purchased two Tinymights in the past three months. Both were delivered to my door via DHL in one week. TM has really improved their build times.

It is so much simpler than a Ghost or many battery operated devices.

Just thought some facts were in order for you to make an informed decision.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I've got two Ghost MV1s (Stealth and Nickel), charger, 4 batteries. I used them for maybe a month but they never became a daily driver.

Never got comfortable with the Ghost. For me it was the learning curve, inconsistency, and finicky parts. When it lived up to its promise it was amazing but I couldn't get comfortable for some reason.

I may sell the lot at some point or maybe I'll keep it for those Florida hurricanes when the power goes out...batteries for days.....

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I agree, not all devices are for all people...

Like Arizer products... almost no brain needed... and other stem loaded devices.

I never found the MV-1 all that complex, even from the get-go...

and it always easily provided (still could).

Super easy in fact, made even easier with many preloaded crucibles...

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I agree, not all devices are for all people...

Like Arizer products... almost no brain needed... and other stem loaded devices.

Super easy in fact, made even easier with many preloaded crucibles...

You nailed it.....I am the poster child for "almost no brain needed" when it comes to vapes, tools and other hardware types. Unless its a computer I'm not a very handy guy.

If my Ghosts worked like my Tafee Bowle I would have been delighted and it would have become my "go to" vape.

Choices

My Ghost died for good I fear.
if I want to heat up, it shows one red light in the centre and two blinking green lights left and right of it.
What does this even mean?
And I ask again. Is there any Vapor as good as this one on the market?
Is your latch closed fully? If not this can cause a flurry of blinking lights. As far as vapor goes it depends what good means to you but I like my Minivap more with good product! And I love a good Lotus rip just as much as well!

floribud

Somehow the Firewood 7 with 1 button and a vibe is easier to use, and can be set to any temperature without having to locate the abandoned App.

With 2 buttons, 3 tri-color lights and vibe function it still takes forever just to change a preset temp. But hey, it has a nice heat sink.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Somehow the Firewood 7 with 1 button and a vibe is easier to use, and can be set to any temperature without having to locate the abandoned App.

With 2 buttons, 3 tri-color lights and vibe function it still takes forever just to change a preset temp. But hey, it has a nice heat sink.
Are looking to discuss/debate a DISCONTINUED product I no longer use vs one I've never used and have never had any plans to as such...? Sorry, man, but you're a couple of years (was the FW7 even out then?) too late.... for me anyways... :peace:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Is your latch closed fully? If not this can cause a flurry of blinking lights. As far as vapor goes it depends what good means to you but I like my Minivap more with good product! And I love a good Lotus rip just as much as well!
I was going 2 get one ?
I use so many vaporizer’s as it is?
The many part’s was the show stopper in regard’s to purchase of just a device 2 consume COLAS or MONKEY TAIL’s as we call them in SPAINISH speaking countries ?
CANNABIS is a CIVILIZED ingredient 4 obtaining CIVILIZATION of opulent existence as a BI-PEDANTIC inhabit of the PALE Blue DOT in a corner of the galaxy in the universe we opulent survive with a material 2 maintain !

Like a carrot from the yard made in a pipe is a was easier 2 use?
This device was a concept market piece that failed public opinion!
Excuse my nonsense approach 2 consumption of CANNABIS (NEPOLEAN-FRENCH leader B-4 the REVOLUTION)

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
This device was a concept market piece that failed public opinion!
Actually, with all due respect, this isn't true... many people enjoyed theirs.

It was failed by a plastic latching mechanism used to latch with a metal one... guess which one failed?

Couple that with a 5 year, basically "no questions asked" warranty and stellar, willing to please at-all-cost CS and..... BOOM. Buh-bye, Ghost.

BangBoomBang

It is!

I lay my Ghost MV1 to rest and just ordered a TinyMight. Seems to be just as good!

But I am still sad, they did not have ongoing success and product!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Actually, with all due respect, this isn't true... many people enjoyed theirs.

It was failed by a plastic latching mechanism used to latch with a metal one... guess which one failed?

Couple that with a 5 year, basically "no questions asked" warranty and stellar, willing to please at-all-cost CS and..... BOOM. Buh-bye, Ghost.
Maybe I need 2 write in FRENCH?

LesPlenty

Company Rep
It was a great vape for the price I paid...$125 new with a fast charger and crucible holder pack.
Just wish I could find and download the app to my new phone.
I usually don't care about form but I have to agree that thing looks ridiculous...looks like it was found in Granma's Tupperware drawer :lol:

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I have been lucky enough to enjoy all of them, and as odd and unaesthetic as it may be, the Bowle is my go-to pick right now and has been for months. The little fucker medicates like a punch to the face, and flavor IMO is so much better than MV1's first hit(s).

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
It was a great vape for the price I paid...$125 new with a fast charger and crucible holder pack.
Just wish I could find and download the app to my new phone.

I usually don't care about form but I have to agree that thing looks ridiculous...looks like it was found in Granma's Tupperware drawer :lol:
I also thought2 get one?
I was joint smoker 4 decade’s and vaporizing had better flavor?
Even i like da medical effect taste is a added bonus compared to smoking CANNABIS ?
In my case after HARVEST of CANNABIS COLAS flavor is worth chasing!
Lava soil and trade wind’s R not bad actually ?
Seed’s were a sign of bad business sense!

Mr420

I have a Ghost MV1 in working condition...I haven't used it that much for a while...But now I ordered a Delta 3D loading tray!!
So cool this is...So much easier to load etc. So sad they discontinued this...Anyway, hopes are high that my MV1 will live years from now...?

--

BangBoomBang

Alexis

I have an MV1 stealth, bought it on release in a bundle from Vapefiend. It was unused for years until recently.

I liked it, true vapor, not just hot air dragged through herb. Great effects.

Cumbersome though, easy enough yes, but always you need to use the clutch, set the gear, no “automatic” in that sense. As one’s only sole vaporizer, it would never satisfy me if I was a hardcore stoner (I’m an intermittent medium/hardcore stoner).

I would need additional vapes too, after X amount of crucibles, the somewhat dogmatic ritual of the MV1 would tire me.

But my 71 yr old mum actually really liked it.

We shared it for a while. It was working very well, consistently. I estimate maybe 30 crucibles, less than 50, and suddenly, no vapor production on any setting, same vibration, lights etc but nadder!

It’s had it already basically. Short life. Oh well. Wheels are round for a reason, Ghost tried to reinvent the wheel, but without a free, 24 hr on site technician to keep every wheel in the wild spinning.

They tried I dare say but sadly for themselves and all the MV1 lovers out there, they simply failed.

“You reached for the secret too soon....you cried for the moon....shine on you crazy....MV1!” Lol.

Greetings to all.... my name is Ed.

I am looking for a battery pack for my Ghost MV1. I have contacted many many stores and it's out of stock everywhere.

I just discovered that the company went under.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Duffer

I am looking for a battery pack for my Ghost MV1. I have contacted many many stores and it's out of stock everywhere.

If you just need a new battery you can just replace the 18650s in your present battery. Apparently the battery case can be pried open easily.

If you just need a new battery you can just replace the 18650s in your present battery. Apparently the battery case can be pried open easily.
First of all,
thank you Duffer for your reply.

I want to have a secondary battery, mine is still working but the company going under has put some pressure on me to keep my $375 investment working.

I had to save a lot to buy it and it's crazy how cheap they are selling it now.

I found the post about opening the battery case but without images is kind of scary for me.

Thanks Again,
Ed

BestBuds

The Dude

I might be heading to my dispensary this week and they still have stick of Ghost mv1s if you want, pm me and I will see if they have any batteries when I go.

Top Bottom