Discontinued Ghost MV1

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Almost the same price that I paid for my Mighty (US$233 during the last Black Friday sale):tup:
I still won't get one, I would kill a door within a week, alright for light users, that ain't me.:2c:

MGG

Ghostvapes seems to be hinting at an MV2?
Judging from the lowering of the MV1 price and their recent instagram post

"something BIG is coming. WE've been working hard to bring the cannabis community something new, exciting, and worth talking about. What is it, exactly? Guess you'll have to wait until tomorrow for the next piece of the puzzle."

Maybe it's not a new vape, but I sort of hope it is.

Djsleepy

Ghostvapes seems to be hinting at an MV2?
Judging from the lowering of the MV1 price and their recent instagram post

"something BIG is coming. WE've been working hard to bring the cannabis community something new, exciting, and worth talking about. What is it, exactly? Guess you'll have to wait until tomorrow for the next piece of the puzzle."

Maybe it's not a new vape, but I sort of hope it is.

Please let all of us non snapchatters know what the big news is about thanks!

kiddvudu2

Hey all!

So, jus for s&g's today I've programmed F1 to 318°F. The first draw is whispy but delicious. 2nd is more of both. I stayed here for a 3rd very nice draw then kicked it up to only 338 to finish. Wow! I usually finish closer to 400 but wanted to use my MV1 in ways that I usually never do just to prove to myself how versatile it is. It's so nice to still love this thing as much as I do, even since I have purchased other vapes to tinker with. This is still my daily driver. Even on these lower temps I still get one hell of a slant from just one crucible. I did two in a row the other day and it took me 30 minutes to find, open, pour, and finally take a drink of one beer! Haha.

Peese!

MGG

@MGG how you like your otto? I love mine.... perfect grind for this vape IMO......

At first I didnt like it but once i figured out the method to tap it on the side whilst holding it in place (to get stuck herb loose) ive come to find it indespensible.

I wrote a long list of improvements i'd like to see on the grinders thread.

On there i wrote concerns about the battery life but thats turned out to be a non-issue for me. I reckon it could probably grind an ounce in a single charge which is more than enough for my needs.
I think the battery life might be only half an hour or something which doesnt sound like a lot but then when u consider it grinds a gram in a few seconds. Its actually pretty great. Ive had mine maybe a year now and charged it probably 4 or 5 times

I got it for the fact it lets me grind directly into the vape

Another quirk i had to learn is never to open the unit whilst herb is inside otherwise it will go everywhere and prevent the unit from closing. Always important to make sure to let it dispense everything before opening it.

There's a few small quirks like that. I actually didnt expect the slight learning curve.
But once i figured it out its way faster and convienient than conventional grinding and saves sooo much pain on my wrists that i got from my old santa cruz

Last edited:

Darwinci

Last night I inserted my fresh battery and held the mode button to take the MV1 out of shipping mode and the LED turned green then immediately turned red and the buttons were non responsive. Tried a different battery same result. The only way to turn off red LED is to remove the battery. Tried again this morning and same result.

Has anybody seen this symptom?

Looks like I'm back to my DaVinci IQ for a few days. :mad:

SquirrelMaster

Last night I inserted my fresh battery and held the mode button to take the MV1 out of shipping mode and the LED turned green then immediately turned red and the buttons were non responsive. Tried a different battery same result. The only way to turn off red LED is to remove the battery. Tried again this morning and same result.

Has anybody seen this symptom?

Looks like I'm back to my DaVinci IQ for a few days. :mad:

Hmmm, never heard of that one. The only thing I can think of is that the fire button is sticking? Go to Ghost's website and start an online chat from the little green icon in the bottom right corner. They'll start a ticket and get you taken care of. Ghost has excellent custumer service.

Darwinci

Hmmm, never heard of that one. The only thing I can think of is that the fire button is sticking? Go to Ghost's website and start an online chat from the little green icon in the bottom right corner. They'll start a ticket and get you taken care of. Ghost has excellent custumer service.

Started a ticket last night. Hoping maybe there was some magic button sequence that would bring me back to life.

Since getting my MV1 my DaVinci is a paperweight.

ghostvapesofficial

Company Rep
Company Rep
Hey Ghost family!

This will be my last post on FC as "ghostvapesofficial". It has been fun and I appreciate everyone who has posted on this thread. It was fun for me and I have learned a lot. I believe there will be a Ghost Vapes presence on here so your questions will still be answered. Keep it real and Keep on vaping!

Take care!
Nerissa :)

Djsleepy

Hey Ghost family!

This will be my last post on FC as "ghostvapesofficial". It has been fun and I appreciate everyone who has posted on this thread. It was fun for me and I have learned a lot. I believe there will be a Ghost Vapes presence on here so your questions will still be answered. Keep it real and Keep on vaping!

Take care!

We will miss you!!!! Thanks for everything!

Baron23

Hey Ghost family!

Take care!
Best of luck, Nerrisa. Loved having you here!!

Last edited:

O-G-Reg

Hello all!

I was peering into my newish ghost and i see what looks like glue or something similar in the back behind the workings of the latch. I can see it easily through the open door. Does anyone else have this going on? Just below the top green piece on the far right. Like a square blob with a tail. Any insight is much appreciated!
B6-EADF61-C297-487-D-92-E2-C15-EA5945-CA1.jpg

O-G-Reg,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Hey Ghost family!

Take care!

Great job, hun...see you when I get home!

Disclaimer: my wife doesn’t work for Ghost Vapes.

Top Bottom