• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ghost MV-1 Speculation and Shipping Thread

Oogendoogan

Sooo... I was vaping and I missed the entire penguin game.. do any Canadian people, praticularly those of you from Ontario know what the score was?? :lol:

This thing looks fucking awesome. Not too portable from the looks of it but for an at home desktop unit this is something I'll be keeping an eye on.

Stay vaped :peace::leaf:

namasteIII

We gota remember that what Bud is holding is a still a pre production unit. So it will generally look like that but the fit and finish should be improved. Yeah it's a bit big, but looks to fit in his hand, and idk I don't see why I couldn't take that thing out with me. Mighty is big but people take that with them.

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
So happy i got to start the thread. Saw this on vapelife forum and quickly wizzed over to make a post.

My thoughts - all my favorite vapes are the simplist (omni, milaana) This looks amazingly complicated. That puts me off.

Removable battery pack - great - but only if they have an external charger. 18650s would have been better.

Looks a little big.

I am done with preorders. The waiting kills you and then you get the buggy first editions. I found both the FF2 and the IQ a disapointment after preordering.

Maybe i am desperatly trying to persuade myself to to spend more money!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Not stealth at all.... especially cause this design, it looks like a Startrek weapon. Engineering is impressive and I think performances will follow.

Just seen the vapeCritic video called "Why vaping does look so stupid" or something like that... very related to this sort of design!

edit: finally the Evoke will not be alone (if it ever comes to reality) in the big&strange designs!

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Some more thoughts - the battery pack looks like two encased 18650s.

This is a very similar design to the up and coming boundless CFV 2. The comparisons well definatley be made when they are both released.

With b&s droping hinting at a crafty/mighty 2, this could be a 2 or 3 horse race.

I wont be dropping my money on all 3 so i will sit this one out and see what happens.

Looks like the end of 2017 could be interesting. There was not been anything very exciting released for a while.

tornic

Why still micro USB instead of USB Type C?
Especially for a dive in this price range. Iwould belive that most of the potential buyers own actual top smartphone, which mostly make use of Type C.
And normally you do not buy a new top end vape every year, so it should more future safe!
Just my opinion, anyone also think so?

And yeah, I think it is ugly as hell. But seems to perform godlike, feature set is pretty complete (except Type C for me)

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Why still micro USB instead of USB Type C?
Especially for a dive in this price range. Iwould belive that most of the potential buyers own actual top smartphone, which mostly make use of Type C.
And normally you do not buy a new top end vape every year, so it should more future safe!
Just my opinion, anyone also think so?

And yeah, I think it is ugly as hell. But seems to perform godlike, feature set is pretty complete (except Type C for me)
You don't buy at least one high end vape per year?:shrug::D

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
With that chrome-like finish it reminds me of a 1950's sci-fi movie prop...LOL!

02.jpg

"Ok everyone...set your vaporizers to STUN!"

:rofl:

Top Bottom