• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

***Gamers*** What are you playing?

Zoned89

I purchased CIV 6 yesterday. I was a big fan of CIV 5, not sure yet how I’ll feel about CIV 6. I did get to bed too late last night playing through the tutorial.
Its a great game as well, have it on the switch actually. Civ on the go is as good as it gets.
Have you played any of the tropico Games?

Vapeyvaporson,
Reactions: Aeownz

ginolicious

I never played Zelda Breath of the Wild. They have a 2 coming out soon. And I think they may be releasing a new Mario kart which would be nice. 8 was technically a Wii U game.

GinoLicious,

Zoned89

I never played Zelda Breath of the Wild. They have a 2 coming out soon. And I think they may be releasing a new Mario kart which would be nice. 8 was technically a Wii U game.
I’ve bought mk8 I think 3 Times now lol.
botw is a really good game, I love the art style
And it was Reminiscent of skyward sword (imho the best Loz game in the series, second would be links awakening for the nes) botw 2 is supposedly gunna be great, play the first, first. Dlc worth it for sure as well!

Vapeyvaporson,

virtualpurple

Its a great game as well, have it on the switch actually. Civ on the go is as good as it gets.
Have you played any of the tropico Games?

I never have played the tropico series. I may have to check it out sometime but I’ve always just assumed I would like the civilization series better, I enjoy the earlier portions of the game running around and fucking up barbarians.

virtualpurple,

SquirrelMaster

@virtualpurple I have a multiplayer game of Stardew Valley going with my 7 year old and it's pretty awesome. Such a simple game on the outside but there's a lot to it and it's relaxing as hell to play.

I'm about 65% through Red Dead 2 now and I'm loving every minute. The multiplayer may be a cash grab but the single player makes this one of the best games I've played. I highly recommend if you enjoy a good story plus there's so little western content these days that it's a nice change.

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I just got Borderlands 2 for Switch. I played it some on PC way back when it first came out, but I did not get all that far. Either I have forgotten how difficult it was, or my gaming skills have gotten worse. Haha I didn't even dent Boom Bewm, the first boss lol

Tranquility

Civ 5 Is a really solid game! Have you ever played supreme commander?
I've been in and out of the Civ series and V was probably the best. I like VI a lot, but, it is a little too much sometimes. Like the difference between some of the Total War series. Some are fighting with a little management and others make you think about each character to tune up as best you can. I don't really like the character tuning elements in something like Tree Kingdoms where in Rome II it was just another thing you can do. To get the top benefits in VI, you pretty much have to increase environmental risk. I didn't mind minor errors making a loss at higher levels, I hated losing because some volcano went off. A volcano you had to build by or would have lost in the regular part of the game anyway.

I really write because of Supreme Commander. I remember playing it when young and bought the series on a Steam sale some months ago. Went some hours and remembered the key sequences and had some fun. It was fun, a lot of fun, for a while. Then, it seemed to change to work. On one scenario, I was doing the build-up thing and found a problem area I was going to have to send some resources too in order to fight the enemy. After a couple of casual tries, I started calculating. I needed at least so many of one thing and at least so many of another and I needed another but didn't have the building so had to make the building and then... And then I realized I was just making a todo list in my head. It wasn't really a todo list as in a Civ or Total War game, where you had to use strategery to determine what you needed, but a more mechanical calculation. I needed to make the production to go to there to overwhelm the other side. It was going to take some time to build up the buildings and the units, but the result was clear--a couple hours from now.

That seemed too much like work with out the "hit" of overrunning the enemy with overwhelming force being hours of click-work away. I haven't touched it since.

Tranquility,

Aeownz

Storz & Bickel fanboi
Civ V + DLC (PC) - that game has 1000s of hours on it and it's still fun.
Civ VI (Switch) - Came into this wanting a TV and controller experience with Civ and thoroughly enjoyed it. I think it has a good balance of complexity while being able to manage on a pro controller, This game was also free on the Epic store (I know, but I'll take free stuff) for PC so will be trying it.​

AC - I never actually played the previous ones so this was great fun, the seasonal changes are great. It really is Safe Space, the Game

Also got GTA5 (free) and Warzone on PC so will be messing around on those. Vape+ gaming is always a killer combo.

ginolicious

This new PlayStation 5 has totally peaked my interest. Especially with the new Gran Turismo. Just looks unreal.

GinoLicious,

jerri

Hi around 1995 I took an extra bedroom and converted my extra bedroom into a game room for my grandson when he visited us I had a gameroom in 1984 for for his mother and sisters with real arcade games I bought games from the Tilt arcade in the mall games like miss pac man defender and others wish I still had them today anyway my new arcade has ps3 3d games and oculus rift dk2 games and demos anyone remember these times I play the ps3 games with a SONY PERSONAL 3D viewer basically a IMAX on your head in 3d with surround sound I kick back in my recliner while I play I put speakers in the recliner to put sound into you as you play games or watch 3d movies I never heard of anyone else to do this but Im sure someone else has the only thing I didnt do was add movement to the chair that would of cost ten thousand dollars and I coulnt swing that anyone else do this back then

MothChewMoth

Gamer Extraordinaire
I've been playing a bunch of digital board games during lockdown. My favorite is probably Scythe. HMU if you're down to play!

I've also been playing through the Tiny Metal games, which are basically Advanced Wars for pc.

MothChewMoth,
Reactions: Ramahs

MothChewMoth

Gamer Extraordinaire
@letter never sent yep! Really digging it in the 10 or so hours I've put in so far.

@Ramahs I've had this (PS4) copy sitting around in the shrink wrap for some time after getting it for essentially free from Amazon. It's a little unsettling playing during quarantine, but it's definitely scratching an itch.

I'm also playing quite a bit of Jackbox right now. Gotta keep that social interaction up somehow!

MothChewMoth,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

105770240-2995222957197650-7749209050981321619-n.jpg

Drug

My latest purchase was Lonely Mountains: Downhill on ps4. It's a well executed mtb game, I like to play it when I'm vaked. I've got a lot of games I've started but are more on hold than currently playing, so I won't mention all of them. But I've been putting some time in THPS 1+2 which is as great as it was back in the day (also particularly enjoyable stoned). And I'm trying to finish Ghost of Tsushima but open world fatigue set in and the final part is taking me forever to finish.

MyCollie

My latest purchase was Lonely Mountains: Downhill on ps4. It's a well executed mtb game, I like to play it when I'm vaked. I've got a lot of games I've started but are more on hold than currently playing, so I won't mention all of them. But I've been putting some time in THPS 1+2 which is as great as it was back in the day (also particularly enjoyable stoned). And I'm trying to finish Ghost of Tsushima but open world fatigue set in and the final part is taking me forever to finish.

I'm working on Ghost of Tsushima as well but I pretty much just started. It's a lot of fun. I also enjoy Last of Us, GTAV (single player), and others.

I've limited my online play to RDR2. However, unless you have a lot of friends or a "crew/possee" to play with it gets boring fast.

MyCollie,
Was playing Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2 remake for a while - super fun and nostalgic!

Now I’m playing Ori and the Blind Forest, and I plan to play the sequel immediately after.

Also some Rocket League here and there now that it’s free to play.

letter never sent,

Chandler

Restarted breath of the wild during pandemic... Got the 4 beasts dealt with. Then I got bored. Same respawning enemies, little variation of enemy types, the overall mechanics are incredible, but i find the actual swash buckling/sword swinging kinda... Sucks, n then long AF open worlds can weigh you down after a while... Tha being said, i just started Divinity original sin 2... Pretty awesome so far. Sooo many mechanics to be aware of

Top Bottom