***Gamers*** What are you playing?

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Still replaying Skyrim on PS3. Though, this time I'm doing every side-quest I can find. It'll probably take me a year.

Ramahs,

Aeownz

Storz & Bickel fanboi
League of Legends mostly, but installed Borderlands 3 and GTA V so we'll see. Also copped the FFXII remake on the switch, so slowing going through that when not playing Smash ultimate.

Aeownz,

Marlon Rando

It’s bad haha. Normally I don’t play video games in the nice weather haha.
Same, I prefer getting out and exercising when it's gorgeous out.. Lately been working too much to do any gaming aside from mobile pew pew.. infinity ops if anyone down, very fun sci fi shooter.

Last edited:

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I love playing my switch in handheld (with a grip). Eventually every game ever made will be ported over to the switch lol
I don't actually have many exclusives cause they usually cost more lol I'm cheap

ginolicious

Switch is the motive! The exclusives are great, portable and can't complain about the graphics. Animal crossing and Mario kart look vibrant on a TV.

You can say that again with Animal Crossing. Looks amazing. I love it. Mind you I play it more in portable mode sadly. Haha.

GinoLicious,
  • Love
Reactions: Aeownz

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Quick poll:

If buying again, would you get the full version or the Lite?

I lean towards full version to play on the TV.

FlyingLow,

Aeownz

Storz & Bickel fanboi
Quick poll:

If buying again, would you get the full version or the Lite?

I lean towards full version to play on the TV.
Normal/full version. Safer to go this route and have the option for TV, plus it's worth it. I actually mainly play docked with a pro controller.

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
@FlyingLow Buy the full version. I almost exclusively play handheld and I still recommend the full version. Just having the option to connect to a tv is worth it. Add in the ability to swap out the joycons and it seems like a no brainer to me.
@H3lios I still check VA, sometimes less frequently, but my first vapor forum love is always FC. New site included. I never thought my comments would reach an influence anyone, so that's wild.
It's pretty wild, but I still don't own a pro controller. I've been stalking the x machina joycons that are more like controllers, but I really like my basic grip. If you play handheld, I do recommend a grip for it. The whole novelty of turning a joycon sideways is just that. I have never used it past the first week. They are uncomfortable like that and uneven and just kind of sucky.
I would love for them to do a pro joycon that isn't intended for split use and has a nice grip to it. I love my switch despite the joycon annoyances.

Diggy Smalls,
Reactions: Aeownz

ginolicious

The joycon grip isn’t bad either. Mimics the pro controller. But full version is needed. I play handheld at work. And dick it to my big screen during night time. Very rarely to I play tabletop.

GinoLicious,

Ramahs

I don't have a Switch yet. I'll probably buy one when I can get one for $200 or less.

I never have the newest consoles and games. I buy a system when the newer generation model is out and the previous gen models go on sale. For example, the newest console I currently have is a PS3. And I buy most of my games at the used games store for less than $20. I'm just never current. LoL But I have shelves full of games for the consoles I do have.

ginolicious

Switch is well worth the investment. Sadly I only own 4 games for it. Not including the e shop games that I picked up on a huge discount.

GinoLicious,

Ramahs

Yeah, I figure it's worth it just for Breath of the Wild...I'm still holding back till the price goes down a bit though.

Ramahs,

SquirrelMaster

Red Dead Redemption 2 is my poison of choice at the moment.

I thought it was gorgeous on the PS4.....does not hold a candle to PC.
Ahh don't say that I really don't want to buy it twice haha. I've had my PS4 copy from launch but I never got that far initially. I knew the game was good and that I'd love it but I was just too busy at the time. Now that I've had so much time at home I started it up about a month ago and I've been slowly working my way though it. I say slowly because I get so distracted going hunting and wasting time not fast travelling. Also getting to baked and passing out on the couch while playing, I've done that a few times lately. I need to finish it so I can start up Final Fantasy 7 but I'll enjoy my time with it until then.

@Ramahs
Breath of the Wild is one of, if not the greatest Zelda games ever made and I've played nearly all of them (the console versions anyways). I have it on the Wii U but the Switch version runs a little nicer. I'll get a Switch eventually but there isn't a ton of games that I want it for as I have a Wii U for Mario Kart and BotW. Mario Odyssey, Animal Crossing, Mario Party and Smash Bros are my must have games for the Switch. Ringfit Adventures is extremely popular right now as well.

@Vapeyvaporson
I have a Samsung Odyssey that I don't play nearly enough. I need to get on Half Life: Alyx and Walking Dead Sinner and Saints.

Last edited:
SquirrelMaster,
Reactions: adidaspimp

adidaspimp

look ma' no shoelaces
Ahh don't say that I really don't want to buy it twice haha.

I feel ya!!! RDR2 and GTA V are the only games I've bought more than once. I only got it for PC because I have been spending a lot of time in my office lately and really did not want to fight the kid and Beat Saber over the PS4....

Top Bottom