***Gamers*** What are you playing?

mpiccorelli89

smoke and play some hale reach with your boy...orrrrrr something like Infamous or metal gear solid..guranteed good time

mpiccorelli89,

SmokingElectricity

I like JRPG's alot.

Right now im in the middle of Trinity Universe, Castlevania, Bad Company 2, Phantasy Star Portable 2 and Samurai Showdown Anthology.

SmokingElectricity,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
OrganicVapor said:
Undead Nightmare pack for Red Dead Redemption ps3

:o wicked good times

Been playing that too. A lot harder than I had thought, but thats a good thing. Killing Zombies is hellafun.

DevoTheStrange,

gim

I've really been enjoying Fallout: New Vegas. Exceptional game and I'll probably pour several hundred hours into it.

The new Call of Duty(Black Ops) is out in two weeks. I trust Treyarch will do a much better job than Infinity ward did with Modern warfare 2.

gim,

Shiz

"Treyarch over Infinity Ward"! That would have been blasphemy a couple years ago but after the last Modern Warfare and seeing the new COD you're probably right.

Shiz,

OO

Technical Skeptical
i'm trying to find a working link to the ocarina of time cell shade mod.

OO,

Carbon

Shiz said:
"Treyarch over Infinity Ward"! That would have been blasphemy a couple years ago but after the last Modern Warfare and seeing the new COD you're probably right.
I can't support that at all. I haven't played the new one but World at War was crap compared to CoD4. I can't wait to see what comes out of Respawn Entertainment (the company formed from Infinity Ward refugees after Activision screwed them).

As for games I own and have started that I haven't yet finished:
Heavy Rain
God of War III
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare expansion

Coming soon:
Gran Turismo 5!

I'm also excited for SOCOM 5 coming out next year since I used to play the old PS2 games (SOCOM 1 and 2 mostly) a ton back in the day.

I also have a Wii on its way so I can play Mario Kart Wii again. One of my favorite games to vape and play (GTA IV works well too). New Super Mario Bros. and Mario Galaxy 2 will also see some use along with the next Legend of Zelda whenever that comes out.

Carbon,

kraken

of sound mind
i've been playing new vegas. not as good as fallout 3 but still highly entertaining.

kraken,
gim said:
I've really been enjoying Fallout: New Vegas. Exceptional game and I'll probably pour several hundred hours into it.

The new Call of Duty(Black Ops) is out in two weeks. I trust Treyarch will do a much better job than Infinity ward did with Modern warfare 2.

I was a huge (HUGE) fan of the first two games of the series and found Fallout 3 to be a travesty, in art, feeling, design and most of all in the actual writing. Is New Vegas any better? I hear they got some of the people from the old games in on it.

I've been playing Company of Heroes actually - a game I missed when it was new and recently bought on Steam for cheap when it came up on sale. It's been a LONG time since an RTS made me want to really play it, and this is a great game - like a massively improved Dawn of War with a ww2 setting with elements of the classic ww2 PC game Close Combat.

Also the Europa Barborium mod for Rome Total War, which is brilliant and yet is still crippled by battle AI which is hardcoded to be stupid.

charliedontsurf,

Vapenstien's Monster

I got the kinect for the xbox last week and it has been pretty fun. The thing makes me get up and sweat. Most the games I have seen are rather family friendly but I think xbox will come out with some stuff that is just good old bang bang shoot em up slasher fun.

Vapenstien's Monster,

2Supra4U

Just got my copy of cod black ops (been plaayin budz for the last week while he was away)
as well as also got my preorder of gran turismo 5, both fucking awesome.
Have yet to go into detail with gt5 but what i played is sick so far. looks awesome
the headtracking with the pseye looks cool, gonna have to try it

2Supra4U,

mudstar

Humanist & Discgolfer
Been playing FO:NV like some others, as well as the new COD, which is just as frustrating as ever...only because I have real life responsibilities and can't play enough to kick ass like I'd like to.

Also been playing the Undead Nightmare expansion on Red Dead Redemption, which is great. And on the zombie front, Just d/l'd the new zombie twin stick shooter for PS3, Dead Nation, which is great fun while vaped...or not vaped for that matter, but I'm just assuming that, like me, most of you feel that these two hobbies (gamin and vapin) go together like peanut butter and jam.

At any rate, enjoy the games. Lotsa good ones around for the holidays.

mudstar,

caseball2051

I also just picked up dead nation, but beacuse of my work/class schedule, I havent had a chance to play it. Its the first PSN game that Ive bought, it looks promising at only 15$.

Has anyone bought Gran Turismo 5? It looks pretty damn good.

caseball2051,

2Supra4U

yes, i decided to get GT5 on monday night when I also got cod in the mail, forgot i had gt5 preordered so it only cost 25 bucks to pick it up (glad I remembered i put a down payment.

anyways havent played it for long but from what ive played it is sweet.

it looks amazing

im just at the start of a career but right now feels like im back in gt1 but with a major graphics upgrade, etc

i love this series and love this game now that i have it after waiting 5+ years for it.

I'll really find out how it is once i play for awhile and unlock shit and can drive somethijng better then a civic hatchback......im no gino :lol:

2Supra4U,

smokeberry

Downloading Dead Nation too. Looks like Smash TV with zombies which is just my thing.

To be fair though Capcom's Monster Hunter has ruined pretty much most games for since Freedom Unite. Hammered Tri on on the Wii too (HR 79) and I've managed to get MHP3 this afty through nefarious means..

Bless the snow for giving me a couple of lazy days around the house.

smokeberry,

steiner666

Serial vapist
OO said:
i'm trying to find a working link to the ocarina of time cell shade mod.

what exactly is the mod for? I've been playing through Zelda OoT Master's Quest (in 1080p goodness) on my PC again, off an on. I've been wishing for quite a long time that someone would release a graphically updated version of the game.

Hope the new Zelda's good... and that it runs well on Dolphin emu :lol:

other than that, just a lot of L4D2 custom campaigns (Dead Before Dawn is finally out and great!) and some free mode multiplayer with friends on GTA4. We go around and collect weapons and stuff and then find a place to camp at and defend against the police/SWAT for as long as possible w/o dying. lol its great fun when you're all in the same state of mind. Last time we had scooter races around the top level in the museum on the east side of central part while the cops were coming in after use. Another favorite is do get in a heli and jump out of it at max altitude and see who can land closest to a particular target. Way epic in 3D, sometimes even gives me vertigo.

steiner666,
Top Bottom