***Gamers*** What are you playing?

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Anyone here playing Elden Ring on PS4?

The game I love to hate.... I have a lot of hours clocked and now only interested in playing with friends... but I have no actual friends who play video games at this point :lol: so If anyone here fancies some jolly co-op send me a PM... I have no mic currently but can get one if you wanna do voice chat while playing (can really help when being invaded).
I also have a lot of in-game gear that I can donate or swap, and probably can give away a bunch of runes if you need some.

Last edited:

florduh

Anyone here playing Elden Ring on PS4?

The game I love to hate.... I have a lot of hours clocked and now only interested in playing with friends... but I have no actual friends who play video games at this point :lol: so If anyone here fancies some jolly co-op send me a PM... I have no mic currently but can get one if you wanna do voice chat while playing (can really help when being invaded).
I also have a lot of in-game gear that I can donate or swap, and probably can give away a bunch of runes if you need some.

Unfortunately I'm on PC and it doesn't look like there's cross-play. I was never interested in PvP. Took a break from playing video games from ages 17-34. COVID brought me back, but.... I kind of suck. Still having fun and loved the 50 hours it took me to beat Elden Ring. But I'm certain I'd get my ass cheeks clapped in PvP.

Co-op would be fun though. Maybe they'll open up crossplay at some point?

EarthworldTim

I started cyberpunk again after shelving it for 2 years because of the glitches and waiting for more free time. Still has annoying glitches that pop up mostly with the graphics but I'm enjoying it anyway.

Vampire survivors is also a game I'm getting increasingly addicted to. Very simple but a lot of fun and tons of goodies to unlock and work for.

Madtater

I picked up Elden ring for when I'm finished with DL2.

Hope I'll like it as I can be easily put off by this type of game but I also don't like to do too much research beforehand to enter the experience as fresh as possible.
Good luck.

That game is infuriating.

Beautiful game. Excellent story line. Garbage on line play. Garbage co-op system.

florduh

I loved ER, and I suck at games after taking like 20 years off. It's an open world so with the exception of a handful of bosses, you just run past most enemies.

If you're getting slapped around, you can farm runes until you level up.

I eventually settled on a mostly sorcery build. It made it more of a high intensity strategy game, finding the best combination of spells/items to solve a problem/boss.

The worst thing is it sort of ruins combat in other games for me.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Any recs on puzzle games? On Nintendo Switch..
When I'm zoned out I like to play puzzle games. Or games with difficult things to solve. :)
I mostly play puzzle games these days when I am stoned in the evening. Recent favorites:

blisty

I mostly play puzzle games these days when I am stoned in the evening. Recent favorites:
I just finished Portal 2. Miss it already!
Portal 1 was stuck right after the intro, each time. I tried reinstalling multiple times.
Had some bugs too with Portal 2, had to restart the whole chapter 8 and the ending.
One of the best games...ever.

Going to try that manifold garden!
That pic a pix one looks....meh...different :)
Going to try it too tho' ;)

I have a Switch v1 so I can basicly...try almost every game ;)

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I just finished Portal 2. Miss it already!
Portal 1 was stuck right after the intro, each time. I tried reinstalling multiple times.
Had some bugs too with Portal 2, had to restart the whole chapter 8 and the ending.
One of the best games...ever.

Going to try that manifold garden!
That pic a pix one looks....meh...different :)
Going to try it too tho' ;)

I have a Switch v1 so I can basicly...try almost every game ;)
That sucks about Portal being broken. It worked for me without a hitch. Maybe they patched it? I am also on a lauch-era Switch. I think anyone who like Portal will like Manifold Garden.

Pic-a-pix is very different and I would not judge anyone for not being interested. I have always liked Picross and this is a very standard one of those.

blisty

That sucks about Portal being broken. It worked for me without a hitch. Maybe they patched it? I am also on a lauch-era Switch. I think anyone who like Portal will like Manifold Garden.

Pic-a-pix is very different and I would not judge anyone for not being interested. I have always liked Picross and this is a very standard one of those.
I took peace with it. I'm glad I finished Portal2.

:)

I'll let you know what I think of Manifold.

Any other recs for the Switch?
I have a problem keeping my attention on one game. Well, not with Portal haha.

I started Hades, lost my interest.
I like Ori and the will of wisp but got lost in the dungeon, lost my interest.
Same with Death's door.

Maybe it's because I dont have that much time since I work fulltime and have two kids and mostly when I have the time to game, I'm tired.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Any other recs for the Switch?
I bet others will have good recommendations, but here are some other puzzles I liked:

And these are probably more borderline on puzzles:

Of course I still go on a long BotW tear. I have over 1000 hours in that game.

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
@blisty If your into puzzle games I HIGHLY :spliff: recommend Dorfromantik, I've only played it on PC but the interface is simple enough that I think it would play well on switch!

blisty

@blisty If your into puzzle games I HIGHLY recommend Dorfromantik, I've only played it on PC but the interface is simple enough that I think it would play well on switch!

Read about it, have not tried it. I will!

I bet others will have good recommendations, but here are some other puzzles I liked:

And these are probably more borderline on puzzles:

Of course I still go on a long BotW tear. I have over 1000 hours in that game.
I just tried Baba is you.
Going to have to play tomorrow, as I said earlier..my eyes are going down :)
I'll check out the other recommendations too!

Thanks!

Top Bottom