Both still working
G86-on-Roor.jpg

So light and transportable
No cable or heavy coil to yank and tip
OldHead's upcoming "Dab Ready" device addresses same issue
Hey to Hazel and cats from the Cali office

Last edited:

badbee

Sup dudes, long time no post. If anybody is having troubles with their G43 please let me know, I want to make sure no one is sitting on a broken unit. Hope everyone is having a great year so far, I miss you guys.
Hey Bud, good to hear you are still alive and well. I haven't had the G out for a good run in a while. I'll have to do something about that. My purchase of the TM and the Wand for my Vapcaps really pushed the plugins out of rotation.

OGBud

G43 Bud
mine is still going strong! good to see you around … hope things are going well for you and hazel and the cats!

Great to hear man, it's good to see you too, we're doing good now thanks broski and we hope you are as well!

Both still working
So light and transportable
No cable or heavy coil to yank and tip
OldHead's upcoming "Dab Ready" device addresses same issue
Hey to Hazel and cats from the Cali office

Oh man the terminator! or did we call it the predator, i can't remember 🤔

I can't believe it's been 4 years since the first unit shipped out, it's past due for some updates. It's been a long time since I've worked on it and have been itching to tinker again. Looks like I need to familiarize myself with the other projects people have going on too.

Hazel and the kitties send their love, we've all missed you brother and hope life is treating you good!

Hey Bud, good to hear you are still alive and well. I haven't had the G out for a good run in a while. I'll have to do something about that. My purchase of the TM and the Wand for my Vapcaps really pushed the plugins out of rotation.

Hey thanks badbee, it's good to see you, life's been a rollercoaster the past couple years but things have been going a lot better lately. If you break out the G for a sesh let me know if it's not working up to par. I remember having the Tinymight for a little while but ended up giving/selling it to somebody, I wish I held on to more of the vapes I parted with. I'm not familiar with the Wand and will check it out, but my first Omnivap has still been in my rotation lately.

Busted out the SledG. I always thought mine ran on the cooler side so I tried it with an inverted J hook, so the herbs are closer to the heater.. I'm at a 9 and couldn't be happier. It's gonna be back in the rotation! Thanks Bud!
:clap:

OGBud

G43 Bud
@JustWannaViewPictures @Razshiro

Hell yea bros I love to hear it!

Also just wanna let everyone know that I switched to streaming on Twitch because of their more lenient policies, but I'm still posting videos to Youtube too, my username is Budjamin on both. I'll be doing a lot of G43 stuff on the streams.

I'll be posting G updates here too. Current status is I just finished taking care of replacements for a few people and I have the parts to build a few dozen more, so that's what I think is gonna happen, getting SledG's into the hands of a few more peeps. At the same time, work on the handheld G will resume, it needs to be made safer before I can start sending out some betas, but I don't have a timeline on this yet.

I'm trying to get a waitlist form going also, just to gauge how much interest there would be in a new G43 run and which model people would prefer, and also as a way to reach out when it's ready. Should have this up soon, I'll post a link to it here when it is.

Stay up bruvs

4-Aces King-High

W’Up Bud, can’t wait to get my Boro-G53 unfamiliar with the kits as I watch your streams and work around the house. So I am short on knowing the options. Will stay-tuned,Cheers

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
W’Up Bud, can’t wait to get my Boro-G53 unfamiliar with the kits as I watch your streams and work around the house. So I am short on knowing the options. Will stay-tuned,Cheers

Is he still selling this kit?
I ask because it's labeled as discontinued here.

I was under the impression that he completely quit all this after everything went south a while ago when he pumped so much support into that not-so-good vape he went in on that turned out to be a disaster. I don't remember what it was called though.

Last edited:

Radwin Bodnic

Is he still selling this kit?
I ask because it's labeled as discontinued here.

I was under the impression that he completely quit all this after everything went south a while ago when he pumped so much support into that not-so-good vape he went in on that turned out to be a disaster. I don't remember what it was called though.
Maybe you should look at this video he made recently :

Radwin Bodnic,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Not Nice. Warning point issued.
Maybe you should look at this video he made recently :

Starting it now.

**edit**
About halfway through I am already getting less sad at this guy's complaining. He was literally buying a HOUSE. I mean, that's something that someone as poor as me and my family can only dream of. So it sounds like he has already done AMAZING financially! I'll probably be working hourly wages till noon on the day of my funeral (at least I HOPE that I can get off work that early for such an important day, knowing how employers don't always grant your earned and requested time off).

Oh wow...a bit later and this richy rich guy is getting ANOTHER house! Holy crap!

Now he's talking about how he got tricked into believing in the Ghost vape's bullshit. Yeah, falling to that trickery was where he really what made us realize that he really would abandon his honesty with us for money.

Now he's talking about how badly he misunderstood where the vape industry was going a few years ago. He doesn't seem to think so, but his description clearly shows this.

Oh NO, he had to sell a HOUSE!!!, lolz. How poor he must have been! 🤣

Ok. It's just finished. I just wasted a half-hour expecting to learn something new, but I learned nothing that I hadn't already gathered from his previous content. Unless you haven't been following his content for some time, then we already heard this story 💩

Last edited:

lazylathe

Almost there...
Starting it now.

**edit**
About halfway through I am already getting less sad at this guy's complaining. He was literally buying a HOUSE. I mean, that's something that someone as poor as me and my family can only dream of. So it sounds like he has already done AMAZING financially! I'll probably be working hourly wages till noon on the day of my funeral (at least I HOPE that I can get off work that early for such an important day, knowing how employers don't always grant your earned and requested time off).

Oh wow...a bit later and this richy rich guy is getting ANOTHER house! Holy crap!

Now he's talking about how he got tricked into believing in the Ghost vape's bullshit. Yeah, falling to that trickery was where he really what made us realize that he really would abandon his honesty with us for money.

Now he's talking about how badly he misunderstood where the vape industry was going a few years ago. He doesn't seem to think so, but his description clearly shows this.

Ok. It's just finished. I just wasted a half-hour expecting to learn something new, but I learned nothing that I hadn't already gathered from his previous content. Unless you haven't been following his content for some time, then we already heard this story 💩
So not much has changed...
Bud sold out to Ghost Vapes...
Not a good move at all.
What a mess!

lazylathe,

GratefulDread

Starting it now.

**edit**

You seem to have a lot of free time to make salty comments on a vape forum for someone who's supposedly struggling financially :hmm:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
You seem to have a lot of free time to make salty comments on a vape forum for someone who's supposedly struggling financially :hmm:
Lol, if only you weren't on a forum. Then you could buy a house!

(Just to be clear, I think this is ridiculous advice. No amount of forum activity could have any impact on your financial stability)

Last edited:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Starting it now.

**edit**

Bud is a member of this community and therefore deserves the respect that members are expected to give one another. You've earned another warning point so you'll have plenty of time to read our rules during your vacation.

:peace:

Last edited:
Top Bottom