Discontinued G43 and SledGhammer

jamhead

Personally, I liked the video. Thank you Bud. The message is quite clear - in life, you get knocked down. But you have to keep getting up and push back. Repeatedly. All of us.

Couple of comments above would indicate some may have gotten knocked down and have decided to stay down and have anger at others. My message to you- get up. Dust off. And keep moving forward. Invest in yourself. Keep fighting. Don’t accept current state as future state.

Thanks Bud - I’ll be following.

4-Aces King-High

I have Received the Updated G43 with Boro balls . It is Amazing and works just as well as my B0 or B1.At first I could not figure out the Mod.once I did it was ON! I am Lucky to get one of the First Updated G43 s.Because I watched Him build on stream several Of the Updated G43s ,mine one of them. Great Job Bud! STAY UP.….minutes Later - I’m going to turn this down from 11 watts slightly, seems like an Extraction-monster at 11 watts but NO COMBUSTION- fuckcombustion!

jbm

I have Received the Updated G43 with Boro balls . It is Amazing and works just as well as my B0 or B1.At first I could not figure out the Mod.once I did it was ON! I am Lucky to get one of the First Updated G43 s.Because I watched Him build on stream several Of the Updated G43s ,mine one of them. Great Job Bud! STAY UP.….minutes Later - I’m going to turn this down from 11 watts slightly, seems like an Extraction-monster at 11 watts but NO COMBUSTION- fuckcombustion!
So is he starting to make these again, or is this some sort of upgrade program for existing owners?

4-Aces King-High

Today 12:32pm CST- At risk o being Redundant- i am reading All in this thread in Reverse.
I put my Terp.Timer to see
1)the highest temp.is on the Injector bowl -turns out to be at the bottom of the coil and balls.

2) What Temperature in degrees Fahrenheit -I see 320F.

3) How much time elapses from startup of heat to hit it slowly in my experience.@5 minutes to 6 minutes.

4)wattage input at Startup-11Watts and also wattage raised as bowl diminishes ,I’m using 11.5-12watts input As it diminishes.

5) IMO-better to use a glass piece that you can See the Vapor accumulating- at present a9.5” TAG bent- neck super-sloth Frothing perc. And a Cali-Cloud 9” X-fritted-disc-perc.

I did use a Timer to do the Readings on the TerpTimer and made sure Battery is above 3.7 VDC.
The Updated G43 Has become another Daily-Driver for myself And Happy with the Results.

Great Job Bud- The VAS Wants the TURBO Updated G43 now but I have several ‘ daily -drivers ‘ now and May in the Future,
shooot- How much for the Turbo? lol. Cheers EveryOne And Stay-Up.

4-Aces King-High,

Franco

is (most likely) vaping
Very interested in this. How do I acquire one?
I reckon it's probably info I can gather watching @OGBud streams, but I don't have that much time unfortunately.
Any information is very much appreciated. Thanks!

4-Aces King-High

Catch BudBossTV on Twitch around 1pm EST To get on the List, There are 2 versions OG Updated and a Turbo-G model with a longer coil that operates around 17plus Watts. I have the OG Style operating 11-12 watts producing B0 type Vapor on Lower temp.(B0. At525 F)

Franco

is (most likely) vaping
Catch BudBossTV on Twitch around 1pm EST To get on the List, There are 2 versions OG Updated and a Turbo-G model with a longer coil that operates around 17plus Watts. I have the OG Style operating 11-12 watts producing B0 type Vapor on Lower temp.(B0. At525 F)
Thank you very much!
This means there's no way araound the 4+ hours streams, right?
I'm asking beacause I've tried to watch one (maybe Friday or Saturday, can't remember), but after 25 minutes in I haven't heard any useful information. So I went back to my business...

Franco,

4-Aces King-High

Thank you very much!
This means there's no way araound the 4+ hours streams, right?
I'm asking beacause I've tried to watch one (maybe Friday or Saturday, can't remember), but after 25 minutes in I haven't heard any useful information. So I went back to my business...
Just get on the List in Chat and He will take Notes. Anytime during the Stream .

4-Aces King-High,
Reactions: Franco

jbm

Just get on the List in Chat and He will take Notes. Anytime during the Stream .
Oh hell no. Not going through all this again. Leave a comment in this thread, no THIS thread, you’re in, you’re not in, of course Friends of Bud are ahead of you, no I meant THIS thread. This thing is no longer so innovative that I need to spend 4 hours watching videos to get one.

jbm,
  • Haha
Reactions: badbee

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Oh hell no. Not going through all this again. Leave a comment in this thread, no THIS thread, you’re in, you’re not in, of course Friends of Bud are ahead of you, no I meant THIS thread. This thing is no longer so innovative that I need to spend 4 hours watching videos to get one.
Duly noted. :tup:

But perhaps you didn't notice that Bud isn't exactly "active" here and his old forum is toast... it sounds like all you gotta do is hit his stream and text him that you're interested in chat.. and then probably follow up with email?

Bologna,

jbm

But perhaps you didn't notice that Bud isn't exactly "active" here and his old forum is toast... it sounds like all you gotta do is hit his stream and text him that you're interested in chat.. and then probably follow up with email?
I noticed and understand both those things. I was on the old forum, would have gladly paid for a G43 but got really tired of the insane disorganization there. I no longer have patience for Calvinball e-commerce.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Did he mention pricing on either device?

4-Aces King-High

All I can say is if you want it just spend 5 minutes and get on the list, I did not know him from Adam and Received one promptly-the good news of the G-Spreading MAY cause delays.thank that it’s not Lamartish -

4-Aces King-High,
Reactions: Bologna

OGBud

G43 Bud
Hi guys just want to clarify that there is no waiting list and I am not in production.

We have some fun on the streams and I've gotten new units out to some people who are active, but this is not a planned way of conducting actual sales.

When I have some concrete info to share I will post it here

Peace & love

Pukka

Hi guys just want to clarify that there is no waiting list and I am not in production.

We have some fun on the streams and I've gotten new units out to some people who are active, but this is not a planned way of conducting actual sales.

When I have some concrete info to share I will post it here

Peace & love
Hey,

Is there a parts list and/or diagram available for someone who wants to cook their own?

Pukka,

badbee

Hey,

Is there a parts list and/or diagram available for someone who wants to cook their own?
Some of that information is in this thread, near the beginning, but I've never seen a complete breakdown. The 18mm slide with handle is somewhat unique and not something you will find easily. It's so small that it really needs that handle. Wrap the glass rod in stainless steel wire to a resistance between 0.4 and 1.0 Ohm (the OG 510 version and the unregulated sled version were different). You want a coil that produces 10 to 15 W at the voltages your source is capable of. I drive mine from a variable bench supply.

I have a G43 and a HighLighter (HLT) both built from loose parts (Bud generously sent me some serviceable parts before going dark a few years ago). The HLT was much easier to build, and that was with a prewrapped glass rod for the G43. The HLT parts are entirely standard and described here. They function almost identically although I prefer the HLT and find it easier to handle. Just throwing out some options...

Pukka

Some of that information is in this thread, near the beginning, but I've never seen a complete breakdown. The 18mm slide with handle is somewhat unique and not something you will find easily. It's so small that it really needs that handle. Wrap the glass rod in stainless steel wire to a resistance between 0.4 and 1.0 Ohm (the OG 510 version and the unregulated sled version were different). You want a coil that produces 10 to 15 W at the voltages your source is capable of. I drive mine from a variable bench supply.

I have a G43 and a HighLighter (HLT) both built from loose parts (Bud generously sent me some serviceable parts before going dark a few years ago). The HLT was much easier to build, and that was with a prewrapped glass rod for the G43. The HLT parts are entirely standard and described here. They function almost identically although I prefer the HLT and find it easier to handle. Just throwing out some options...
Thank you, you answered one question. Already have a HLT and a TiTi.

hendrix

Question.. Have you tried hooking up the HLT to a Sled or Mod. Wondering if it's possible to do like the G43

Top Bottom