Discontinued G43 and SledGhammer

Hippie

It may be possible with a high enough wattage bulb (as mods have max/min resistance restrictions)
But you're better off using a power bank and a buck boost controller in my opinion

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Question.. Have you tried hooking up the HLT to a Sled or Mod. Wondering if it's possible to do like the G43

IDB cloud connoisseur made a 510 adapter for the Zenith, since that runs much lower wattage, however his Halo also can run pretty low wattage, so there is someone in the threads for those that used the 510 connector successfully with their Halo on a mod so I imagine the same should be possible with the highlighter?

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
IDB cloud connoisseur made a 510 adapter for the Zenith, since that runs much lower wattage, however his Halo also can run pretty low wattage, so there is someone in the threads for those that used the 510 connector successfully with their Halo on a mod so I imagine the same should be possible with the highlighter?
I was just thinking I should try this myself with the HLT. We're far off topic so I'll report the results in the highlighter thread.

(Here is Easywider's halo powered by a mod:
)

badbee

Question.. Have you tried hooking up the HLT to a Sled or Mod. Wondering if it's possible to do like the G43
I have not. I run mine at 3.6 - 3.7 V so a sled version would be too hot for my preference, mod driven should be possible.

4-Aces King-High

Yes,I revisited the HLT And used Both Mod. OR a 120 VAC /DCpower supply at 5.0 VDC +/- .1VDC,And the results speak for themselves with great flavor and Vapor output and 3 pulls any more than 5.1 VDC I get some charring of the load. HLT is aGreat device for vaping.The G43 seems to have the edge on Flavor IMO Due to the lower operating voltage of the G43 around 3.8VDC,G43 IS A Great Vape. Experiences vary of course.

Last edited:
4-Aces King-High,

JackDeaniels

Vapor Freak
Hello all,
I’ve recently purchased a G43 from a forum member here

Received it yesterday, along with a P80 running Arctic Fox

Unfortunately, after scouring the forums, I could not get the device to work. It seems that no matter the atomizer, mods just hate me.

I’ve been told to heat soak the device for five minutes on 11-13w.

After 20-30 seconds, I’m getting these:
- Atomizer short / E
- Battery low (but not really)
And of course, if it does heat up, it takes up to 40 seconds before the mod itself tells me it’s too hot

How do you people operate this device? I’ve had the hots for it for six years, but now that I have it I am just frustrated.

As for mods I tried with it:
2x Wismec P80
Cuboid mini
ThinkVape Finder 300 DNA250C

JackDeaniels,
Reactions: GoldenBud

GoldenBud

As for mods I tried with it:
2x Wismec P80
Cuboid mini
ThinkVape Finder 300 DNA250C
if you tried it with few mods and it doesn't work, the G43 is fucked up. talk to Bud about shipping the device to him for fixing
A small tip about postal offices, in case you don't know: if you have a printed label on the package, you don't need to reserve an appointment for the postal unit. (I learnt it only 4-5 months ago so I am not sure you know it, but I guess you do, anyway I wrote it down lol for being sure)
good luck

Last edited:
GoldenBud,

Hippie

I'd try the Tubo and sur_myevic firmwares
And some new batteries, if you can't be sure about the ones you've been using

GoldenBud

I'd try the Tubo and sur_myevic firmwares
And some new batteries, if you can't be sure about the ones you've been using
He tried DNA autofire and it didn't work so it's probably the G43 but worth to try a tubomyevic firmware too yea

GoldenBud,

GoldenBud

My DNA doesn’t have autofire, or at least, not set up, I don’t know how to do so
I suggest installing tubomyevic on one of the P80:
Download the latest firmware from lamart site https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/category&path=72

Open NFE Tools in your PC, afaik Mac not supported

Go to firmware update and update it
Then you need to enable Edit for going to wattage
Menu>interface >clicks>change 4 clicks to Edit
In main menu you do 4 clicks for edit then button + or - allows you to use tubo power

GoldenBud,

GoldenBud

if you tried 3 mods which work fine with AF with other vapes, with auto fire, and the G43 gives you problems although your mods are fine, with all of them there's no chance a tubomyevic mod will work, you can do it just for the your feelings but....

GoldenBud,

4-Aces King-High

For the G43 I would use the Wismec P80 at 11-11.2 watts then hold up and down button down to lock and unlock,once you lock-press once and should go to AutoFire/continual Firing mode. Wonderful Device that has be in My Collection.

as for G43 not working ,ensure the coil is not shorted or ends touching , Good Luck and Cheers .

Last edited:
4-Aces King-High,

AdyanV

Just get a AC - DC 3-12v 5A regulated power supply for the G43 and start at minimum 3v up to 4.6v

AdyanV,

bulllee

Agent Provocateur
Great vape ! I have a sled and it rocks . I don't use it often , I'm afraid I'll mess it up ;) . The taste is #1 .

Bassman999

How is the back pressure or draw resistance with the G43?
Im looking for something very free flowing

Bassman999,

bulllee

Agent Provocateur
How is the back pressure or draw resistance with the G43?
Im looking for something very free flowing
Minimal , I was impressed. Fairly open flow, keep the screens cleaned and don't pack , It takes about 2-5 minutes to get to temp. Time goes by quick :lol: , when I use it I'm at my desk chilling . I'm sure the latest ball vapes are quicker, but at the time the G-43 , ( and one other vape I forget the name ) were the only ball vapes in town . I treat it very carefully as I don't want to fuck it up ;).

Bassman999

Minimal , I was impressed. Fairly open flow, keep the screens cleaned and don't pack , It takes about 2-5 minutes to get to temp. Time goes by quick :lol: , when I use it I'm at my desk chilling . I'm sure the latest ball vapes are quicker, but at the time the G-43 , ( and one other vape I forget the name ) were the only ball vapes in town . I treat it very carefully as I don't want to fuck it up ;).
What other ball vapes are there, I havent seen them?

Bassman999,
Top Bottom