Discontinued G43 and SledGhammer

Vape Master

Formerly C3PO
I recently acquired a second-hand G43 sled and was wondering if I’m using it correctly to avoid short circuiting and overheating. So far, I’ve had to let the battery sit in the cradle for roughly 4 minutes and one protected battery only lasts 30 minutes. Thankfully, seller provided me with 2 batteries so I can have an hour session. Is this typical? Also, is there any way to convert the unregulated sled into a regulated mod version using the same cord? Tia!

Its a Power Vape. Fill it up and let it knock you out. Most powerful vape, glass is class,

LabPong

I recently acquired a second-hand G43 sled and was wondering if I’m using it correctly to avoid short circuiting and overheating. So far, I’ve had to let the battery sit in the cradle for roughly 4 minutes and one protected battery only lasts 30 minutes. Thankfully, seller provided me with 2 batteries so I can have an hour session. Is this typical? Also, is there any way to convert the unregulated sled into a regulated mod version using the same cord? Tia!

Sorry I missed this Q earlier.......

The Sled G should run about 45-58 mins on a full cell. Original cell is a LG MJ1 (button head).....10A 3500maH.

Could be your battery is not up to snuff for specs, or if it is the stock cell, it might be compromised if your run times are only 30 mins.

BestBuds

The Dude
Ok.....I am going to spill the beans here after using this for some time now like several others.

Get a full adjustable PS......amps and volts. Most of us have been using this larger one because of the adjust-ability. Eventek 3010D

The small ones like used for the Art of Vapor controller and i think some of the log vapes use.......do not have the ability to adjust amperage and micro adjust as well. But the small ones will work for 20-$30.

All you need to do is connect the PS wires inline to the G43 wires. The big PS comes with alligator clips to stick onto the G Sled easily, but for the G Mod, you will need to take the wires off the 510 connector.

I made my own 16guage silicone wires directly connected to the PS posts and then I used the stock connection in the G43 from my mod version.

I then mounted the wires coming out of the top of the glass on the handle with a semi loose piece of shrink wrap. So I disconnect the G from the power cord if needed for storage or what ever. Most of the time it stays connected and i just wind up the 33 inches of wire and wrap it around the power supply with the G in a glass stand on top of it. This way I can have the large PS well away from my loading using zone on my desk.

Power-G431.jpg

Power-G43-2.jpg

Running at 3.08amp/3.6v............it is a G43 on steroids setup with the PS! Just like the 7th Floor SSV with balls.....super powered desktops that can not be rivaled in medical potency!!!! Believe me......it is much different and puts you on a level you have not been on most likely.

Are you running CV or CC on that little unit? Does it matter?

BestBuds,

LabPong

CV....... I turn the Coarse on the amp side to full (all the way clockwise), then the fine on amp side to lowest (counter clockwise).

Then adjust the V dials as needed. Usually running about 10.5 watts when I have 3.6v and 3.01a set on the dials.

Alexis

I never give this vape any thought at all myself. I treid it, couldn't tolerate it allergywise so I moved it on to a much happier owner.

But I do still think about Bud and hope that he is doing much better mentally within himself now.

Look after those G43's guys- they don't grow on trees haha!

Vape Master

Formerly C3PO
I never give this vape any thought at all myself. I treid it, couldn't tolerate it allergywise so I moved it on to a much happier owner.

But I do still think about Bud and hope that he is doing much better mentally within himself now.

Look after those G43's guys- they don't grow on trees haha!
The G43 if it continued, Would be the strongest and purest Water Tool Desktop. Some things are more important than vapes. I just hope the inventor is doing well. Especially with all the craziness in the world, I tested Positive for Covid - 19. Vape and be Merry.

PLEASE - Understand - its 3 weeks for me and no progress. It wont die. Its a super micro virus. I was a good boy for 6 months. For 3 days I bought the bullshit that its nothing. In those 3 days and weeks later I am in danger of losing my life. There is no cure. Death rate is important and but never under estimate of living while this killer is in your system. I am no different than day 1. Its a virus no cure. Living with i feel like i got hit in the head with a hammer. no taste, fevers, my eyes hurt, my ears hurt. My Heart Rate 133 - While sitting. my oxygen was Sixty Three - Lucky to be alive.

No conspiracy. Its worse than they say.

If I open my door and get the mail...... I will have put dozens of people at risk. Where I breathe and touch. People will die or catch it if I leave. Cling to Life. Be extra careful there are assholes - who don't care and spread their germs. Its on You. Protect. Buy Wedding Cake strain and watch TV, don't be a fool.

You want to die and suffer - Don't Isolate.
You want to survive - completely Isolate.

Anything else you hear is Bullshit.

Please lock down..... it sucks. At least we got weed lol. 3 weeks to the day..... Zero Progress. I clean all day. Nobody knows if I will live or die. I went to sleep thinking I wouldn't awake

No hospital can help me. They still don't have a cure for H1N1 - 9 years later. Get your flu shots, over stock for self isolation and cling and wait for life. please listen.....

I asked 4 different doctors and asked will I live, and not one said yes or no. They ask what I think, I don't know. I am tough but this is one bad ass virus that we know very little about.

Want to avoid this. Order from Amazon, fill your house, make a schedule, and walk your dog if you have one. If you have to leave its 12 feet not 6 feet. Wear 2 masks. Wash your masks in hot water and soap for 3 minutes. Strain and dry. Spray everywhere. Wash your hands. Never put your hands near your face.

Love You All, ^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^

Last edited by a moderator:

BestBuds

The Dude
CV....... I turn the Coarse on the amp side to full (all the way clockwise), then the fine on amp side to lowest (counter clockwise).

Then adjust the V dials as needed. Usually running about 10.5 watts when I have 3.6v and 3.01a set on the dials.
That's the stuff. Thank you. I was starting from 0 on all dials and then tried to play with the dials and balance the numbers but it just wasn't doing it. Turning the amps all the way up made a difference.

badbee

Has anyone seen stems with a handle like Bud used? Are these entirely custom or can they be found in the wild...

badbee,

BestBuds

The Dude
Has anyone seen stems with a handle like Bud used? Are these entirely custom or can they be found in the wild...
Similar things can be found. I believe it was the pinched top or the glass dimples that were custom. Then he hand ground the friction points to hold in the screens.
They were the biggest pain point of the G43 because even when Bud placed an order of slides they were very inconsistent so he would have at least a box of unusable slides.
He stopped before he took the time to source out the best parts supplier. But he may be back at it soon so keep an eye out!

badbee

Similar things can be found.
Do you have any links or clever search terms to find them?

He stopped before he took the time to source out the best parts supplier. But he may be back at it soon so keep an eye out!
Manufacturing is a bitch, especially when the suppliers know you aren't likely to be good for a long and steady stream of business.

Oden

The G43 if it continued, Would be the strongest and purest Water Tool Desktop. Some things are more important than vapes. I just hope the inventor is doing well. Especially with all the craziness in the world, I tested Positive for Covid - 19. Vape and be Merry.

PLEASE - Understand - its 3 weeks for me and no progress. It wont die. Its a super micro virus. I was a good boy for 6 months. For 3 days I bought the bullshit that its nothing. In those 3 days and weeks later I am in danger of losing my life. There is no cure. Death rate is important and but never under estimate of living while this killer is in your system. I am no different than day 1. Its a virus no cure. Living with i feel like i got hit in the head with a hammer. no taste, fevers, my eyes hurt, my ears hurt. My Heart Rate 133 - While sitting. my oxygen was Sixty Three - Lucky to be alive.

No conspiracy. Its worse than they say.

If I open my door and get the mail...... I will have put dozens of people at risk. Where I breathe and touch. People will die or catch it if I leave. Cling to Life. Be extra careful there are assholes - who don't care and spread their germs. Its on You. Protect. Buy Wedding Cake strain and watch TV, don't be a fool.

You want to die and suffer - Don't Isolate.
You want to survive - completely Isolate.

Anything else you hear is Bullshit.

Please lock down..... it sucks. At least we got weed lol. 3 weeks to the day..... Zero Progress. I clean all day. Nobody knows if I will live or die. I went to sleep thinking I wouldn't awake

No hospital can help me. They still don't have a cure for H1N1 - 9 years later. Get your flu shots, over stock for self isolation and cling and wait for life. please listen.....

I asked 4 different doctors and asked will I live, and not one said yes or no. They ask what I think, I don't know. I am tough but this is one bad ass virus that we know very little about.

Want to avoid this. Order from Amazon, fill your house, make a schedule, and walk your dog if you have one. If you have to leave its 12 feet not 6 feet. Wear 2 masks. Wash your masks in hot water and soap for 3 minutes. Strain and dry. Spray everywhere. Wash your hands. Never put your hands near your face.

Love You All, ^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
As far as I know with us, a French treatment has been there since the beginnings of covid-19. The world-renowned professor Didier Raoult has set up this treatment and he treats patients with covid very very well and he does not have any sequelae after recovery.
His hospital is in the city of Marseille where I live.
I know a lot of infected people who have followed her protocol, including relatives of mine. And in addition to people at risk. His hospital has the lowest death rate in the world! 0.45% of infected. People who are already very old and affected by comorbidities. Unfortunately even in France the state prohibits this treatment. Place the vaccine which will bring him a lot of money unlike the treatment of Professor Didier Raoult which would cost less than 8 dollars. Not profitable for pharmaceutical companies ...

Having said that, the G43 and the best vape I have missed in my life.
Will it never be in production again?
It's a shame because that would be a huge success! With good production. The best portable desktop vaporizer.

Oden,
Reactions: Tweakz

Oden

which manufacturer does the first bubbler come from? the one that looks like a scientific object

Oden,

BuzzDanklin

which manufacturer does the first bubbler come from? the one that looks like a scientific object

I feel so bad I honestly don't know, but I really like it! I think it came from a company that sent me some vape pens. I'm guessing it's on DH GATE somewhere. I'll see if I can find it.

***Found it but it's sold out and I don't know if this company is still doing business or what. PWC.

Last edited:
BuzzDanklin,

Oden

I feel so bad I honestly don't know, but I really like it! I think it came from a company that sent me some vape pens. I'm guessing it's on DH GATE somewhere. I'll see if I can find it.

***Found it but it's sold out and I don't know if this company is still doing business or what. PWC.
Thank you so much for sharing !
It's a shame 😞 he's a magnificent bubbler.
To watch if he puts it back in stock.

Top Bottom