• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Fuck you !!!

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
bfba4971bee1a859b03c604a8adfa00595d95b3bb5d90dc8bad98704898eb736.jpg

88479f1cbe98934c9f2632970064ac8adec9882a90a3f64086e5bf6c7ec20d22.jpg

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I live in an area where the infection rates are skyrocketing to the highest daily new infection rate that we've ever seen.

I go to the grocery stores and other public places like that, and less than HALF are even wearing a mask!

Fuck all these shitty, shitty, dogshit, garbage person, son-of-a-bitch, sorry, shitty, shitty, pieces of garbage people who apparent'y don't give a fuck about of the health and safety of others. Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you pieces of garbage!

FUCK YOU! FUCK OFF! GO FUCK YOURSELF, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!

That is all. I'm done now.
I live in one of the shittiest states in the US, and needed to get some frustration caused by local idiots off of my head :rant:

Last edited:

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
I live in an area where the infection rates are skyrocketing to the highest daily new infection rate that we've ever seen.

I go to the grocery stores and other public places like that, and less than HALF are even wearing a mask!

Fuck all these shitty, shitty, dogshit, garbage person, son-of-a-bitch, sorry, shitty, shitty, pieces of garbage people who apparent'y don't give a fuck about of the health and safety of others. Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you pieces of garbage!

FUCK YOU! FUCK OFF! GO FUCK YOURSELF, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!

That is all. I'm done now.
I live in one of the shittiest states in the US, and needed to get some frustration caused by local idiots off of my head :rant:
Oh OH A guessing game ..... lol
I'll take Arizona !!!

Ramahs

It's one of those Bible-Belt garbage-states.
It's where I'm from. I can't help it.
I've been dreaming of escaping this shithole state and moving north my whole life.
No equal or better paying job than my current one has presented itself as of yet.

mephisto

FUCK YOU! To the motherfucker that shot up my neighbor's house last night! First the jump out squad, now drive bys? WHAT the FUCK! FUCK Section 8 renters that drop their Dutchy wrappers in my yard! Fuck low class motherfuckers that think parking on the lawn is okay. FUCK YOU you cowardly fuck wit for standing in the street and shooting at a home. Nevermind that it is full of blunt smoking, welfare stealing dickbags! Time to move, FUCK THIS SHIT!

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
FUCK YOU! To the motherfucker that shot up my neighbor's house last night! First the jump out squad, now drive bys? WHAT the FUCK! FUCK Section 8 renters that drop their Dutchy wrappers in my yard! Fuck low class motherfuckers that think parking on the lawn is okay. FUCK YOU you cowardly fuck wit for standing in the street and shooting at a home. Nevermind that it is full of blunt smoking, welfare stealing dickbags! Time to move, FUCK THIS SHIT!

Holy fucking shit !!
WTF is going down in our world.
Has life become a bad "B" movie 4 reals???

Tennisguru1,

Ramahs

I hear ya. When I was younger I lived in some neighborhoods where that shit happened all the time.

One night, about fifteen years ago, an SUV stoped in the middle of the street three houses down the road from us (I think it was around 2 or 3am), and several people got out with high powered automatic rifles and shot the shit out of the house. Some of them even reloaded and emptied a second magazine. The whole front of the house was covered in holes. One of the bullets even went through two walls and hit a 3-year old girl who was in bed, killing her instantly.

People can be terrible. Fuck humans.

Top Bottom