Fuck you !!!

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
39ed34bed3dbfc4f294f6fab4f4d3e9daf181308dd4bac4919b08e4d94d5e525.jpg

Last edited:

ginolicious

Fucking daughter changed my seat position and re programmed the presets I had saved. I have now been struggling for 2 days to try and fix the seat. I fucked with it today and think I fucked it more than how it was today. Just can’t win with the seat and it’s killing my OCD. Not a fuck you to my daughter cause I’m not that big of a fuck. But I wanted to bitch about my seat and the badness it’s causing my ocd.

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Fuck Corporations and Fuck Politicians! They line their pockets while the working man funds churches, schools, local and town governments. With wages not keeping pace with inflation for the past 20-30 years it's no wonder we're all broke and wondering how retirement will ever happen. Oh, and so that was not good enough so they shut everything down and unlike most of the world where the bailout went only to salaries, the fucks here paid it to the corporations and threw a short term bone to us working stiffs many of whom are still waiting. Fuck you, you mother fucking fucks!

Nomad #111

Anyone else angry at Joe Rogan for taking a boatload of cash from Spotify? Fuck you Spotify lol

Nomad #111,

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Fuck I just realized it's Monday not Sunday FUCK! I vaped a morning session with my coffee thinking it was still the weekend! I had just come down and was thinking about my next bowl when it hits me........ FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! I'm supposed to be cutting back weekdays to having a bowl as late in the day as possible if not waiting till the evening. So here I am a little hazy and pissed off at myself ready for my next bowl but sorry the store is closed, you don't have to go home but you can't stay here. FUCK FUCKITY FUCK FUCKERSON! Rationing is hard G ........ fuck

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Fuck I just realized it's Monday not Sunday FUCK! I vaped a morning session with my coffee thinking it was still the weekend! I had just come down and was thinking about my next bowl when it hits me........ FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! I'm supposed to be cutting back weekdays to having a bowl as late in the day as possible if not waiting till the evening. So here I am a little hazy and pissed off at myself ready for my next bowl but sorry the store is closed, you don't have to go home but you can't stay here. FUCK FUCKITY FUCK FUCKERSON! Rationing is hard G ........ fuck

Do as you wish. I have the day off work, so I woke up at 10am with beer, whiskey, and cannabis vapor...and it's going to be a wonderful day!
And now that I'm done checking my messages here, it's time to pour another drink, fire up a videogame, and fill up the Flowerpot bowl for another round!

Fuck rules on one's day off!

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Canadian long weekend was last week and I partook all weekend long :rockon: and was more than generous this passed weekend, Elev8r, fully loaded Ditanium and combo hit, I had my fun. Today was old mussel memory and old habits dying hard, I'm a old dog and learning new tricks is difficult.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
old mussel memory
You can't trust those damn old bivalves to remember anything.
Maybe a young clam or a middle-aged oyster, but not an old mussel.

Sorry for your bad day. Moderation ain't always easy, though sometimes necessary, I guess.
Fuck not being able to do what we want, when we want!

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Interesting. Of all the threads on the old FC, this is among the first ones to be saved. :D
And then you wonder why this site lands in the spam filter even as fcombustion.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
FUCK the Des Plaines river. I mean really, FUCK YOU river. This is what, the 5th 100 year flood in the past 10 years. Give me a fucking break...
Over 8 inches of rain in May. This shit isn't supposed to happen. But global climate change is just made up by the Chinese. Right.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Not missing those guys even one bit !They can get this one .!. !
osQFRN.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: macbill

Flow

Fuck You Capitalism !
Fuck You Comunism !
Fuck You Greedy Politics !
Fuck You Eco-sceptics !
Fuck You Planet Eaters - there is no B planet, you dumbass !

Been a son of a capitalism system means I have no other dream than to get money, more than my elders did…

FUCK YOU BASTARDS !!! I need another society-dream, more related to human-content…so i do it. but i'm outlaw most of the time…

Capitalism is a FUCKING system and we all need to FUCK IT at the same time.

Post covid could be it, don't you think ?

get ready to fuck'em all ! :rofl:

… rhhaaaaa thanks to this thread, i'm feelin' much better yet...

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@Flow The previous generation in my country was under a communist regime which brought it to a wreck..,we will forever feel behind the rest of the world,cause of that.Then the same people or their heirs/childern were rebranded and offered us pseudocapitalism as a salvation. Almost 3 decades later we are still the fastest shrinking population on the planet and there are milions living abroad. Politics and economics systems will always be fashioned to serve a handful of people while keeping the rest of us under a boot.. We are still under the same boot we were decades ago,it is just a different brand. The new thing is that they started to destroy the last thing of value here, our beautiful nature.. They poured concrete on our beaches,cut down our trees, and they import trash from all EU to burn in our Coal Power Plants ,so we can get cancer and the greener countries can save on taxes.
So yeah !I wholeheartedly agree ! FUCK POLITICS ! FUCK ECOTERROR!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom