Fuck you !!!

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
7e868f7bf8c412ec3d46721a5b09dfd6639a6c918c62a9793f8e4e64d629ac15.jpg

Curious Gorilla

Sounds like something smells purple.
Dear light bulb Industry, Thankyou for the illumination of the world and its dark places, Could you please use your technology to illumunate that rectal cavity where you keep your brains and souls, and maybe see fit to STOP THE RIDULOUS LEVELS OF BUILT IN OBSOLESCENCE IN ALL INDUSTRY THAT YOU INTRODUCED TO THE WORLD, THAT HAS CAUSED MORE POLLUTION THAN ANY OTHER SINGLE ACT OF HUMAN STUPIDITY.

FUCK YOU.

WITH BROKEN FLOURSCENT TUBES AND RED HOT HALOGEN BULBS, UNTIL LIGHTBULBS LAST A HUNDRED YEARS.

Curious Gorilla

FUCK AUTOTUNE AND THE INDUSTRY THAT HAS SPENT YEARS PROGRAMMING PEOPLE TO THINK AUTOTUNED IS HOW VOICES SHOULD SOUND..
Singers are instruments . Autotune is an insult to people who spent the time and effort to learn the skill.
Wish i could sing worth a shit.
But i would rather sound like a pig in heat than use auto tune.
However, anyone who hears me sing may disagree.....
This lady CAN sing tho.

Curious Gorilla,
  • Love
Reactions: Bologna

Madtater

Internet Rule #1: DON’t”T FEED THE TROLLS.

My ignore list is getting larger every day from the stupid people spout on here and he was the latest addition…..fuck stupid people.

Madtater,

Curious Gorilla

Internet Rule #1: DON’t”T FEED THE TROLLS.
but look at their little faces, they are hungry.........
I would say FUCK TROLLS but that is actually a scary thought.....They might fuck you back. Vagina Dentata.

Madtater:
"Fuck Stupid people."

Fucking stupid people will only cause more stupid people...

I have to love stupid people or I may hate myself...

Is measuring intelligence like measuring dicks? Every one wants to believe 6 inches is bigger than it really is?

Never call restaurant staff stupid , they will spit in your food............. Would you care for protien juice on that sir.....?

There is a man in charge of investigating far off cold planets in distant space, a qualified scientist. He appearantly proved difinitvely that Faster Than Light travel was impossible .
That may be true, but He in no way proved it , but talked some good bullstank for a while and showed diagrams that were incomplete, using a model that he couldnt work. and 5.6 million people have watched his inaccurate nonsense. They are not the idiots, he is , although i suspect he is looking for a commenter to answere his questions .
I could be completely wrong, anyone interested check out ----
Cool Worlds

Why Going Faster-Than-Light Leads to Time Paradoxes

FUCK Lazy scientists and fuck dumbing down. I may have to do a thread on the video to get some opinions, it has been annoying the shit out of me, and im not that smart. But i know he is wrong.

Last edited:
Curious Gorilla,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Hey, guys, I don't think the purpose of the FU! thread is to tell other members to fuck off, except maybe in jest.
No one is compelling you to engage with anything here.
Sorry to play mod today, but going after each other serves no one. Fuck that!

@Bologna, using the Ignore button is not censorship (if that's your reference?), it is simply turning off someone you don't care to have to deal with or see. It doesn't prevent others from reading or engaging with the posts, only the person who so chooses. We all make choices like this every day.
For example, I Ignore NewsMax! As much as I am able. Not censorship, I'm just not giving any juice there.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
@Bologna, using the Ignore button is not censorship (if that's your reference?), it is simply turning off someone you don't care to have to deal with or see. It doesn't prevent others from reading or engaging with the posts, only the person who so chooses. We all make choices like this every day.
For example, I Ignore NewsMax! As much as I am able. Not censorship, I'm just not giving any juice there.
I respect (you and) your opinion, however, I do not agree.

Curious Gorilla

Hey, guys, I don't think the purpose of the FU! thread is to tell other members to fuck off, except maybe in jest.
No one is compelling you to engage with anything here.
Sorry to play mod today, but going after each other serves no one. Fuck that!

I did not mean to suggest i dislike GoldenBud. It concerns me he doesnt realise he was possibly suffering from Ibubrofen side effects then withdrawal if what he has said is true.
Bhasma spent some time and effort on explaining things to him, his comments on GoldenBuds addiction thread made me laugh, i hoped to return the favour, the song is just good for when you feel extremely annoyed. With anyone or anything. And want to blow off steam, hence i put it up.
It belongs on this thread. Fuck anyone who listens to it and doesnt at least smile.
The ignore button does seem alot like othering. But then that seems an ancient human nature.
Choosing to press a button ignore someone is a form of censorship.
The button is there so It is peoples choice. But that Doesnt mean it isnt Censorship. I personaly wouldnt use it.

Curious Gorilla,

Striped121

FUCK my FUCKING mother in law's FUCKING next door neighbor the FUCKING FUCK!.

FUCKER has madea FUCKING complaint about her FUCKING fence that has been pulled down because of his houses previous owners hedge. she's 74 and not long lost her husband.

The council agreed with them SO FUCK YOU TOO SCUM!

Now because everyone else is trying to rip her off on the price I'm going to have to do it for her and it's 130 FUCKING ft long 6ft high. So FUCK YOU ALL.

Curious Gorilla

FUCK my FUCKING mother in law's FUCKING next door neighbor the FUCKING FUCK!.

FUCKER has madea FUCKING complaint about her FUCKING fence that has been pulled down because of his houses previous owners hedge. she's 74 and not long lost her husband.

The council agreed with them SO FUCK YOU TOO SCUM!

Now because everyone else is trying to rip her off on the price I'm going to have to do it for her and it's 130 FUCKING ft long 6ft high. So FUCK YOU ALL.
Small trail of salt on your side of the hedge, possibly sensible application of Glyphosate, the council round here like to put it in the waterways to poison the fish and kids who swim in the rivers.
Fuck Councils.
If your in the right part of the UK i can recommend someone. 16x8 foot fence panels and 17 fenceposts.

Curious Gorilla,
Reactions: Striped121
Top Bottom