Fuck you !!!

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
DE07-FD42-E766-44-BF-A25-D-AD9500-C5-EC45.png

Raskolnikov

Fuck Glasgow Celtic, Tommy Sheridan, Nicola Sturgeon and her camper van called dignity. Still at least Nicola won't have to wear the beard so often. James Dornan who genuinely called a bus service sectarian last year can fuck off too. In fact Fuck the SNP. Ruining my country at every turn.

Most of all fuck CF. Thanks to that shitty illness my wife and I are unlikely to be old together. Obviously we knew this when we got married but we both figured spending whatever time with the correct person is better than spending your whole life with the wrong person

PhilosoStoner

FUCK YOU ENGLAND

Fuck you for your racism (shipping off refugees to Rwanda), your transphobia (stop obsessing over other's personal lives 😑). In fact, fuck all of your politics

Now there's a vote to oust ANOTHER Conservative PM in favour of a new one. That's what, 5 in a 1 person term?

DON'T YOU GET IT, WE DON'T WANT YOU

:rant:

florduh

I didn't think so at first, but they are def worse than Boomers.

So what you're saying is.... on top of all the crimes of the Boomer Generation, they also happened to raise kids even worse than them?

Also.... are you sure you mean millennials? We're all like 40 now, lol. Did one of us cut in front of you in line at the urologist's office or something?

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
So what you're saying is.... on top of all the crimes of the Boomer Generation, they also happened to raise kids even worse than them?

Also.... are you sure you mean millennials? We're all like 40 now, lol.
Thanks for making my point! 👍🏻😘 :rofl:

And to reply seriously (which isn't the best idea in a thread like this, btw): Abso-fuckin-tive-ly!

Last edited:

florduh

Thanks for making my point! 👍🏻😘 :rofl:

And to reply seriously (which isn't the best idea in a thread like this, btw)
Abso-fuckin-tive-ly!

I only mentioned the urologist's office because, as a millenial vaper, I felt my prostate ballooning after I saw this horrific video:

Fuck whatever that was!

Edit: ok I just watched it again....now I'm sorta worried that video is my MKUltra trigger

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I mean, fuck the idea that any kind of grouping by generation makes any sense. Because of the supposed generation boundary my sister and I are in different generations. It's extremely dumb and was created to target advertising.

While I am here... Fuck all of the neonazis, antivaxxers, bigots, and conspiracy assholes that show up on my cannabis socials. Sometimes I feel like we are not sending our best and brightest out there.

Whew. That felt good. Where is that unwatch button...

Edited to add: just to be clear I don't mean any slight against anyone in this thread. I re-read my message I can see how it might have come across as pointed at people here. I was just spitballing on thoughts I have had. Also I don't think anyone on thread is covered by the second part either. I was just frustrated with Instagram. (Now I remember why I don't post in this thread lol)

Last edited:

lauri melissa

Happy Fairy
This baby boomer is getting exhausted hearing how we destroyed everything!! Our generation was going to change the world. But, every generation has it’s lot of assholes…..Repugnanticans!! Please don’t generalize. Hey, at least I got to see some of the greatest bands live in concert……when concerts only cost $5. 😂✌️❤️

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
And to reply seriously (which isn't the best idea in a thread like this, btw)

Ok, I'll bite:

If anyone seriously thinks that any one generation is better than another, or responsible for something as a whole, they're absolutely misguided. Why would we come here if that were true, just to get triggered? It makes no sense. I meant no ill will towards anyone anywhere specifically. I mean jeez, I kinda called out both sides of the sandwich there with just a few words. There are all kinds of shaking your fist at the sky type declarations here that not everyone agrees with, it's the point of the thread. Why choose this one over-the-top, hugely generalized statement to burn it all to the ground? Especially when there's obviously so much good common ground?

Kind of a bummer. Sorry I said it.

Last edited:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I REPEAT, FUCK THIS SHIT.
Actually, I didn't say that once yet,
BUT
THIS IS THE GODDAM FUCK YOU!!! THREAD and most of this lately is some kind of social chit chat
So I jumped in to the banter with a 'fuck that', because something has to get fucked in the Fuck you !!! thread !%!%!

Hey, wait, @Bologna, don't think I didn't notice you 'bit' on your own 'bait'! :clap::lol:

And Fuck Heat Waves!
Fuck floods, too!

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Hey, wait, @Bologna, don't think I didn't notice you 'bit' on your own 'bait'! :clap::lol:

Doubling down, I see... good call!:rolleyes:

Boy, there's no gettin nuffin past you boomers, what with the coke-bottle glasses, cataracts and macular degeneration and all...:rofl:

Given the recent events, I may have to flip my initial statement...:hmm: again. And so it goes... Weeeeeee!

And to stay on track:

FUCK PEOPLE THAT LACK A SENSE OF HUMOR

You know who you are.

EarthworldTim

Fuck all this division by generation, there is no such thing; it is a construct of dumb sociologists, and a poor one at that.
I agree with FUCK the division but I push back on generation taxonomy being completely stupid. I believe that it's an attempt to understand how society, technology, events etc change the primary concerns, focus, and outlook of people over time. As far as I'm concerned the division comes in when stubborn assholes don't care to listen, learn, or acknowledge these things. There's something to be said about arrogance that can come with experience, I'm guilty of this with my kids and I try to recognize it and just listen before I lecture.

FUCK all the deniers of climate change whether they choose not to listen to the science or to listen to the all mighty dollar, or both. Some just don't like to believe things that are inconvenient I suppose but the bottom line is we're fucking frogs in a pot and greed and power just keep cranking up that temp. Fuck THAT.

Top Bottom