Fuck you !!!

Drexciya

Homage to the Deepsea Dwellers
Fuck the NFL and all major sports leagues! I respect the athletes, the skill, and dedication to perfection but fuck wasting billions and billions on stadiums, wages, and advertising all in the name of keeping the public distracted! Don't even get me started on stadium beer and food prices...

Fuck Greed! Feed those in need!

How is the NFL compared to the NHL, NBA and the MLB. I am only following NBA and the European football leagues and I think the system they have in the NBA is way better then the European football leagues when it comes to salary and the way teams are build.

I agree that salary wise the major sports are complete off balance compared to the rest of the athletes and compared to people in need it is even more absurd but you can't contribute those imbalances to sport alone. Me myself has a pretty luxurious level of living compared to the people thatake my jeans or shoes.

farscaper

Fuck this fucking election :disgust: :mental:

:myday:
Don't worry, you are all going to be left gaped & confused by the election.

The only thing that keeps popping through my mind when people talk election is this.

But, fuck the levity.... it seems like if you wag a dog in front of everyone so awful it could make a total shit bag smell good.... I think we can all ready tell billery is gonna win and drumpfs just a puppet to keep you focused on keeping him out of office....

Why does this concept seem so obvious? The political powers at the top want Hillary in office so they conscripted the aid of a showy puppet to dance across the table from her. Been that way since day 1.

NON OF THE ABOVE :tup: Fuck politics.
:2c:

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
yp0wNcK.png

Morty

Fuck my stupid car. The transmissions about to eat the shit, and this is just after recently having to replace the alternator & get new tires. But you know what ? Fuck me! Fuck me for even complaining about this stupid shit when there are other people going through a billion times worse shit in life. Best wishes @Amoreena and all the love in the world to you. I hope you get some better news. Fuck me for even thinking this was worthy to post in the fuck you thread. Fuck you me! Gain some goddamn perspective you fucking idiot! That is all. :lol:

Last edited:

gaseous_clay

I work weekend evenings & take the subway home. For the weekends, I treat myself to using my Pax2 so I can enjoy the ride a bit more than usual. This weekend is particularly frustrating due to service disruptions. This morning I cleaned the Pax2 thoroughly, loaded it up... and then left it at home on the desk.

Fuck me.

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
I work weekend evenings & take the subway home. For the weekends, I treat myself to using my Pax2 so I can enjoy the ride a bit more than usual. This weekend is particularly frustrating due to service disruptions. This morning I cleaned the Pax2 thoroughly, loaded it up... and then left it at home on the desk.

Fuck me.
That's why you have that emergency joint sewn into the rim of your baseball cap! :rockon:

Only one caveat! As you're exhaling each smoky puff, you have to say "Fuck Combustion" nice and slow..... hahahaha

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Got a voice mail about an online order from a high end department store. They needed me to confirm the order since the billing location differed from the shipping location. No way I was going to call back the number so I went to their web site and found a search feature using the order number they gave me in the voice mail and my billing zip code. Sure enough the order comes up with my address and last 4 digits of my credit card. I then went out to my credit card's web site and verified the order was on there. It was! I called the store's customer support number on the web site and had them cancel the order. I just called the credit card company to cancel the cards and have new ones sent. I've put fraud alerts on my credit report and I'm about to go check my bank accounts and Amazon before filing a theft report with the FTC.

To the SOB who stole and used my card info. I hope you get bitten in the genital area by 10 brown recluse spiders and are forced to watch the skin peel from your nether regions until you're faced with death or amputation.

Oh yeah...almost forgot....FUCK YOU!!!!

Edit: Forgot to mention in case it helps someone else...the only reason I got called by the fraud department at the department store....the charge was over $500, I had never ordered from them before AND the kicker...the shipping address was different than the billing address.

Last edited:

gaseous_clay

Got a voice mail about an online order from a high end department store. They needed me to confirm the order since the billing location differed from the shipping location. No way I was going to call back the number so I went to their web site and found a search feature using the order number they gave me in the voice mail and my billing zip code. Sure enough the order comes up with my address and last 4 digits of my credit card. I then went out to my credit card's web site and verified the order was on there. It was! I called the store's customer support number on the web site and had them cancel the order. I just called the credit card company to cancel the cards and have new ones sent. I've put fraud alerts on my credit report and I'm about to go check my bank accounts and Amazon before filing a theft report with the FTC.

To the SOB who stole and used my card info. I hope you get bitten in the genital area by 10 brown recluse spiders and are forced to watch the skin peel from your nether regions until you're faced with death or amputation.

Oh yeah...almost forgot....FUCK YOU!!!!

Edit: Forgot to mention in case it helps someone else...the only reason I got called by the fraud department at the department store....the charge was over $500, I had never ordered from them before AND the kicker...the shipping address was different than the billing address.
You have the shipping address. :)

$10 bet that the person it was being shipped to is being scammed too. I answered a job ad for a personal assistant where the position would have been working from home, reshipping orders while the boss was "overseas." Saw through it from a mile away. Then while working a customer service phone job got a call about an order on a card that wasn't placed by the billing party. Found the order was out for delivery & called the local police. The police went to the address & found the homeowner had taken a job as a personal assistant, reshipping orders while the boss he never met is out of the country. They said he didn't seem too bright, and that they had seen it before.

What these scam artists do is sell things online as legit sales on eBay for great bargain prices for the buyers who pay them directly, then they use stolen CC info to place the orders & ship to the middleman.

I've also seen where they place the order to ship directly to the person that orders from them, leaving the customer wondering why a legit company is using a personal eBay account to do business.

Fuck you, scammers!

A perfectly legal scam I found people do is similar, but without the stolen CC of course. Find a company that is having a big sale. Let's say it's on winter coats. The coat retails for $400, but is on sale for 40% off. You then list the coat on eBay for $300. If it sells you place the order for the coat, pay the $240, but in the shipping info you put the person who paid you $300. You then pocket the profit.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
It's been awhile since something caused me to laugh hysterically and feel the need to say Fuck You at the same time.......

In the middle of a conference call my land line dropped. I used my cell and dialed back in and after the meeting I called AT&T to report the land-line outage.

Since I was already on with AT&T I asked whether I was being charged for call blocking because it was useless and I didn't want to pay for it.. The agent then told me that he could save me serious money if I bundled TV, Internet and Home Phone..........

I was laughing so hard I could barely speak the words..."Are you really trying to get me to upgrade my service when I called because my service is down"?!?!?!?! Even the agent started laughing.....

Top Bottom