Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
SOMEONE SAY GANGBANG???

DONT MIND IF I FUCKEN DO!!!!

tumblr_mjuqxlOBzy1rk3m5uo1_500.jpg

WE HAVE BITCHES!!!!

tumblr_mm571ygFqk1qg1jz5o1_1280.jpg

HERE IS THE BALL BOY FOR THE GAME OF 'WHATS IN TWEEK'S ASS??'

Briefsandshorts_0554white4.jpg

YUP THE GANGS ALL HERE!!

large-sleaze.jpg

I take offense to the fact that you posted pics of my family reunion. I invited you to such a glorious occasion and this is how im repaid? I can't believe my grandmother wore her ball gag for the photo!

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Who isn't? I'm so fucked, I thought today was my DAT Scan - it's actually tomorrow. So, one more day of being a mess! I am going to make some oil, the dabs are like instant medication. But enough of this bullshit pussy talk, back to whats imortant - ball gags!

Have you ever seen Caligula?

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
Hey guys just thought I'd drop in because I fancied a laugh and I'm ready giggling from those Caligula jokes. I also wanted to say that I love the latest finger mvapes, it actually looks aged from the smoking. I hope that was an intended effect and you did it after getting out the bath or something, I'd hate to think I was insulting your finger health. I guess I've been avoiding this thread recently because of all the talk of being high which I can't do at the moment so I get jealous.

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
lol...I was expecting a response somewhere along those lines but that was record timing even for you Tweek. I wonder if it'll "develop" like that star wars one did, I'm kind of expecting the cigarette to change into a cigar and the iconic hat and coat to appear.

winston-churchill__2073301c.jpg

I dunno if you can make a finger flick the V, not the rude one, but if anyone can pull it off it'll be you mvapes.

462px-Churchill_V_sign_HU_55521.jpg

I hope I didn't get too British for you there but everyone loves Churchill, right? After all he did fight off the Nazi's single handedly, at least that what I remember from this documentary.

satyrday

I want to dump that milk on her head and eat those cheerios off her face. Then flip her over and clean up the crumbs.

tumblr_lk8ldwHCr81qggqvqo1_400.jpg

Tweek, truce on the foreskin flap. We are all partial to our little guys and this could escalate into full scale jihad. Fleshy sword fights all over the place.

duel32ab.jpg

Top Bottom