Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I haven't seen my brother in 16 years or so and my niece in about 12 her choice cause she was scared of my brother but now she is an adult and still doesn't try. My parents were mad that I moved across the country but I make fun of them when they say that. They say cause I could help and take care of you .....bull :shit: .
I would be in Florida with mvapes and I personally would be miserable cause I hate the humidity in Fla and all the rain.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I'm just 20 miles north of Tampa and about 20 miles inland from the gulf . mvapes is east south east in the middle of it all , a few hundred miles away no sea breeze there .
Plus the giant mosquito's are gonna get him first . ( I saw one the other day and thought it was a wasp ) We're gonna have to move down under with dorkus where its cool and safe .

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Hey Sat - First of all...

Second, what the fuck is wrong with Florida Palm Trees?

Third, I know none of you know the real me, or at least what I look like of for that matter my name. I mean this when I tell you - I have always been the guy to back his friends up and stick to his word! As long as I can provide a roof over my families heads none of will ever be homeless. There's to much to life to give up and walk away from. Our pasts are our pasts for a reason - any of you, I mean any of you were that bad off - shoot me a PM and I am here to help!

When I lost my little brother last year I knew my life was destined to come second. If you can't help others, then why the fuck live!

And by the way, if anyone talks to ship - tell him I said...

satyrday

^That's nice. I get a vibe off the internet and I know you mean that, plus I've read your personality through fingerprint analysis. Ship's on his way over right now I understand.

Florida definitely has its magic - just too humid for me.

Tweek

Funny+Monkey+Face+_4.jpg

Funny-Monkeys-Funny-Monkey-Picture-141-FunnyPica.com_.jpg

satyrday

Hey Tweek - that picture you took of the Sublimator's red eye was artistic. Seriously. The lighting and grainy look. Kind of ominous. Cool.

dorkus_molorkus

Sure his pants are down, but not for pooping. Hes actually buggering poor little Timmy right on the front cover!

Ranger Roger told Timmy & Sally they were going on an eco-adventure searching for bear & sasquatch shit.

In reality it was 2 beers, 2 roofys & a swift delivery to remote cavern in the hills where a coven of sickos trussed them up like chickens & well, you get the idea.

(anyone seen Ship lately? Im sure he said some time in the mountains would do him good)

Top Bottom