Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Reflections

My Hubby had a friend who got a vesectomy from a veternarian... wtf lol.. he ended up getting swollen balls the size of bowling balls... and when it came time for us to get um nueterd he was to scared and i had to go under the knife...grumbles

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
My doggie isn't speaking to me cause she just got home from the vet and had teeth removed and such. She was under anesthesia but still a service dog not talking to it's mommy not kewl.

Reflections

True most were goofballs in vids i saw online... I have done my share of psychotropic drugs and i seem to run far far away now from them... I guess it depends on state of mind when consuming..or just Reflecting on some bad trips...

Reflections,
Reactions: Tweek

Tweek

True most were goofballs in vids i saw online... I have done my share of psychotropic drugs and i seem to run far far away now from them... I guess it depends on state of mind when consuming..or just Reflecting on some bad trips...

Yeah, I don't go for that sort thing too often anymore. I find it takes alot of time to recover, and the whole experience is pretty tiring.

Lots of other fun things one can do for a rush or high :D

Tweek

I think that is an important part of enjoying life...being open to experiences of all sorts. So many people close themselves off from each other and the world on a whole.

Tweek,
Reactions: Vicki

Tweek

Where have ship & mvapes gone? Lonely monkey over here...

4.jpg

Even Dorkus has bailed....

Top Bottom