Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Alright, I got the call from the movement center about my surgery. I go in on the 26th for an 8 hour evaluation with physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy which will be followed by their plan of action.

Yesterday for the first time I started getting tremors in my chest and back. Went for a few hours, actually scared me a little. Now today my right leg and arm are pretty stiff.

I found something that I want to share showing off the side of PD that most don't see. Although the man in this video is much more severe than I am his walk and arms are very similar to my condition.

Again, my neck is not as stiff - but the when I saw his arms and legs I started to cry.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
mvapes, I am still holding tight the intention that YOU will be an early recipient of a breakthrough that revolutionizes PD treatment/cure. Yup. Cure.

Okay, so I did not watch the whole vid, but really, the body language of the doctor just made me cringe. I would not want to consult with that one, myself. I don't care how "brilliant" he may be.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
On my way to take my cousin out for a ride, which way should I go?

a90_gay_zps348672b9.jpg

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
"Gateway" Drugs like alcohol , tobacco and coffee are fine though ? Ok Tobacco is frowned on by many now but ...........................................Fuck that Gateway shit . I'm alive and I wanna feel good , that's all . :rant:
Fucking doctors had me hooked on Barbs and speed by the time I was Ten but "that's alright 'cause look at least He's not wheezing any more". Assholes .

Top Bottom