Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
It has been dead here all day...lucky for me I was busy with all kinds of fun issues. I then realized it is Friday and the Jews are gone cause today is the eve Yom Kippur so either this site is all Jews or they are all away having a great weekend. Happy New Year and may you that want to get into the book of life.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
If I am going to work from home full time than I am getting this!

a98695_home-office_1-backyard_zpsd4d98869.jpg

Dreamerr

I have been off allllllllllllllllllllllllll week and this is really odd for me. I always know what day it is...no wonder my dog is paying more attention every time I move. The groomer was surprised the other day when she was in service dog moad at the shop instead of playing with her and the other dogs. I said I hate when she does that cause it scares me cause she can't tell me what the fuck is wrong with me but it does make me pay attention which is her job so all good I guess.

WAIT so if it isn't Friday where the fuck is everyone on this whole damn site.

Dreamerr

Well just remind me to get the kid later or I may think it is Feburary.
I remember once when we changed years maybe it was 2010 or something around there I wrote a date way old like 2002 or some shit wtf. Normal people would have written 2009 but not meeeeeeeeeeee.
What RB the computer and TV have time and date which I look at all day long and means nothing. I am just off this week to much shit to thing about so that is the last thing on my mind. I thought it was Friday yesterday as well.

Are you serious fuckin' jersey now has a huge fire wow.

Top Bottom