Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

satyrday

mvapes is the reason we are here

Noogie_by_Cartoonleo.jpg

and this...

pootossing-1.jpg

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Oh mvapes hope your evening sitting in temple is just oh so fun...happy new year my friend...btw I assume that is why he isn't here.........you too shitty if you ever come back and anyone else that might be jewish. May I not be inscribed in the book of life...close that damn thing.

BTW bob my son wants to know what shampoo and conditioner you and your wife use?

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Dreamerr, Deamerr, Dreamerr.....

fuckyou_zpsc71e4266.jpg

You should have been in sales sweetie because you are the most persistent little fuck on wheels I've ever met! But, that's probably why I love ya!

Sorry, but I indulged myself this evening in some....well, lets just say I had company.

20130904_162829_zps7d2108cd.jpg

My buddy also had cali-gold oil that fucking hit me in the ass like the anchor from Stu's Tri-Toon. Fucker didn't even properly name the craft, just posted this on the back...

1297366128359_zps38c9f26d.jpg

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Oh mvapes hope your evening sitting in temple is just oh so fun...happy new year my friend...btw I assume that is why he isn't here.........you too shitty if you ever come back and anyone else that might be jewish. May I not be inscribed in the book of life...close that damn thing.

BTW bob my son wants to know what shampoo and conditioner you and your wife use?

when in the pool i use triswim

when on land i use tresemme natural.

wife uses Shikai Henna Gold on land (pulls out her blond)

happy rosh hashanah. make sure to eat your honeyed apples!

Top Bottom