Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Mom I put that up lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng ago now we are starting to repeat ugh....and no they can't play baseball.
Damn this thread is boring the last two days...make me laugh damn it.
Shee..it Dreamerr... you forget to vape again today?:lol:

I'd be happy to change the pics that are dups.... I see where Tweek posted the vid before, I just thought it really went well with that pic. :)

And clearly you are not vaping nearly enough if your memory is this good.... :p

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Alright, Dreamerr wants to call the thread boring? Let me fucking enlighten you all....

Dreamerr - Last time I visited she wanted to show me her new assistant - maybe, just maybe, this is why the HOA breaks your tomoatoes....

funny-wtf-wheelchair-gun-cross-dress_zpsb4e49ded.jpg

Tweek - I can't hold it in anymore - but's time we revealed our favorite new hobby....

download2_zps4ca7eff0.jpg

Lastly, I'm not mentioning any names but Satyrday - I told you I could see you...

download1_zps6f7d7a5f.jpg

Vicki - I can't say anything bad about you, but I have someone interested in all your pussy pics.....

Meet Norm!
monkey-poop-funny_zps10a539b9.jpg

Hey Stu - I just found these, want to tell anyone it's NOT a midlife thing?

1ae87558-8f12-4a4b-bb35-51183e33d331_zpsf358d996.jpg

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Alright, Dreamerr wants to call the thread boring? Let me fucking enlighten you all....

Dreamerr - Last time I visited she wanted to show me her new assistant - maybe, just maybe, this is why the HOA breaks your tomoatoes....

funny-wtf-wheelchair-gun-cross-dress_zpsb4e49ded.jpg

Tweek - I can't hold it in anymore - but's time we revealed our favorite new hobby....

download2_zps4ca7eff0.jpg

Lastly, I'm not mentioning any names but Satyrday - I told you I could see you...

download1_zps6f7d7a5f.jpg

Vicki - I can't say anything bad about you, but I have someone interested in all your pussy pics.....

Meet Norm!
monkey-poop-funny_zps10a539b9.jpg

Hey Stu - I just found these, want to tell anyone it's NOT a midlife thing?

1ae87558-8f12-4a4b-bb35-51183e33d331_zpsf358d996.jpg
I can't properly crop my post on my new smartphone. I only wanted to quote my part of lwien's post. Anyway, he can't have my pussy cats! LOL

Last edited:

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Shee..it Dreamerr... you forget to vape again today?:lol:

I'd be happy to change the pics that are dups.... I see where Tweek posted the vid before, I just thought it really went well with that pic. :)

And clearly you are not vaping nearly enough if your memory is this good.... :p

You are correct cause nobody told me to fuckin' vape and now it is late afternoon and I am mad as hell...I was trying to use the herbalaire and can't figure it out as it was modified. I called them and they don't know either....helllllllp...ok will pull out a diff vape and get back to normal...sorry.

satyrday

Mom I put that up lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng ago now we are starting to repeat ugh....and no they can't play baseball.
Damn this thread is boring the last two days...make me laugh damn it.
Download this for your damn phone

mzlofoluxvx320x480-75_zpsfe6e9a14.jpg

...or try real hard and find something funny in one of these

funny-cats-pic-cat-the-day_4763798379563220_zps3ed4977c.jpg

sewing-machine.jpg

k-medium.jpg

20130628-000107-159-241.jpg

Reading+all+these+proud+virgin+comments+makes+me+laugh.+Im+_96bcc7fd9ee4f13b845fd07bb2d496eb.jpg

664274-tumblr_m5ydgsac1a1rxc577o2_1280.gif

..I know that didn't help much

one last try...

tumblr_m23epvpa9s1r4wmbao1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom