Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
9vjcd2.jpg

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
I guess that's surprisingly on-topic because I feel he certainly shed his "Disney Image" with Breaking Bad. I never would have guessed that I'd be able to take him seriously after seeing him in Malcolm in the Middle but I have to say he is without a doubt what makes that show so good. For me now he will always be Heisenberg aka "The One Who Knocks".

Edit: I just realised that I should say if you haven't seen the show up to end of season 4 then it's probably not a good idea to watch the clip below as it's a fairly pivotal moment in the series. I'd hate to think that I'd diminished anyone's viewing pleasure by posting a spoiler.

Last edited:

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Isn't nbc nbc even in Canada what kind of bs is this that you can't see whatever you want on the net regardless where you are...do we need to take this to the fuck thread? Fuck the internet for now giving us free rein.

fluffhead

Recovering Idealist
We get NBC in Canada. We get the Buffalo stations here in Toronto. It was actually amazing being in school in London Ontario in the early 90s because we got stations from Toronto. Buffalo, Detroit and Cleveland. A sports fans dream before the internet and more channels came.

Hulu is governed differently and we don't get it here. I believe it has to do with the fact that Canadian stations have broadcast rights here. There are ways around it by changing your IP address, but I'm not quite that tech savvy.

Edited to add the fact that I wish I had such balls naming my kids:
real_things_that_are_out_there_somewhere_640_03.jpg

Last edited:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
As you get older friends are harder and harder to come by. But every now and then you get lucky enough to meet someone who takes interest in your pain, worries about you like a friend should, and most of all reciprocates the love and respect you show them.

I finally made a friend that I care and I can say truly cares about me. Because of my new friend today is going to be a better day. I'm not going to focus on my pain, today I thank the heavens for bringing a new special person to my family!

If my friend ever comes here - than I want them to know how much I appreciate their friendship.

:D

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Last edited:
Top Bottom