Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Morning's are getting harder and harder. I had a fucking seizure at 1 am last night and went the rest of the night with Dystonic Cramps all over my body.

I am going to try a new remedy today - don't tell my wife but I'm going to and work myself into some sympathy sex!

Could it work? Is there anything that sex can't help?

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
2rogg1c.jpg

2ily00k.jpg

fluffhead

Recovering Idealist
mvapes, I hope your day gets better and that you get the sympathy sex you are looking for. And, being a guy, that should also get you right to sleep after - double win.

mom, I am going to show those pics to my wife. I fear she will have a particular affinity to the top one.

Edit: I told her the first one and she laughed a bit too much for my liking. :(

Last edited:

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I specialize in sympathy bjs. I usually feel sorry for my hubby when I just hurt too much to even consider cuddling.

This morning, I hurt too much for that. I'm calling in "sick" today, if pain and sleeplessness counts as ill.

Edit: well, I guess I'll hobble over to work anyway. *sigh*... I might as well be miserable at work, save home for where I feel good.

Last edited:

Tweek

I specialize in sympathy bjs. I usually feel sorry for my hubby when I just hurt too much to even consider cuddling.

This morning, I hurt too much for that. I'm calling in "sick" today, if pain and sleeplessness counts as ill.

Edit: well, I guess I'll hobble over to work anyway. *sigh*... I might as well be miserable at work, save home for where I feel good.

Most sane men just appreciate the effort.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker

Take extra vitamins so you could keep up with that BJability!

Top Bottom