Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

dorkus_molorkus

OMG!!! I am in some serious shit here too!
my wife is telling me that storming into dominoes pizza to abuse the bejesus outta the kid on the moped riding like valentino Rossi in a 20mph zone is classed as road rage.

muthafucker overtakes me on the inside in 20mph zone, and takes off like its a sports bike.
I went in there and pointed out that I would be more than happy to run his dickhead ass over next time.

fuckwit then assures me that he was doing the speed limit, I assured him that he was full of shit and is also a fucking idiot to boot.

18 year old punk ass scared the bejeebus outta me.
I then made the mistake of calling my wife & reminding her not to open the door to the cops. Just in case.
woops,:doh:

so now wifey is of the opinion that I spend too much time on my own, and is concerned that there is some sort of incident most times when I leave the house.

she has made out that I'm a common thug engaging in road rage. I view it as more of a community service

I guess I'm on the couch too. I really shouldn't backchat, I should know better.
I rarely get into trouble from her and I'm a dick a lot.

damn, :doh:

Last edited:

dorkus_molorkus

I tell her at least ima not as angry as this bloke.
He is one cranky aussie

this is for brother mvapes and the shitster

this is for Tweek.
Guy gets drunk off his ass, wakes up in the morning in his bed with a tranny next to him and a serious case of denial.

His awesome flatmates record his horror as he tries to throw her out.
Tweek you might wanna give this guys some pointers, I know you have down to a fine art now.

Last edited:

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
2pq5dn6.jpg

dlq5bk.jpg

Top Bottom