Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Tweek

When I'm feeling down, I just grab the cat

purring-cat-smiley-emoticon.gif

funny-sexy-time-rage-comic-cat-likes-watch-pics.jpg

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I think it is docs that are part of groups that do stuff like that. They are a company not a single doc so it is worse then most docs. The groups around here take urine tests from obvious people who need meds and choose pharms over other stuff.

Bob if it is the ones with the highlighted text it is a something that they refuse to call a virus. Paka and a few others helped me get rid of it around 5 months ago but I have no concept of time.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Hit a bit of wax this afternoon... first medication I had all day.

It hit me like bricks, and I was pretty wasted for nearly two hours. Seriously wasted. Like, I really don't want to be that high again.

On the other hand, I did feel like it was a deeply healing experience.

grokit

well-worn member
My state is hoping to get dispensaries after next year's elections. I have no idea what wax shatter bho budder etc. is, as all I've tried is hash and hash oil long ago. I like the look of shatter but have no idea what it is, or of toxins or potency of any these methods.

But it sounds delicious, and I'm willing to learn!

36889713.jpg

:bigleaf:

Last edited:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I guess I just have to learn to suck things up! If another fucking person tells to just understand that life is tough at times and undermines what I'm going through I will most likely rip their fucking heads off.

You know what - they HAVE NO CLUE what I feel inside, and you guy's know what it is? It's fucking hurt, and sorrow, and I can't get past the fact that I feel this is how I'm repaid for the mistakes in the past!

Karmas a bitch - it just fucking dealt me a shitty hand!

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
To me it seems that worse things couldn't have happened so unjustly to such a nice guy. You've been a constant source of support and humour on this thread despite your condition which is a testament to your character. Don't ever feel that you deserve it because that just isn't true.

Tweek

I guess I just have to learn to suck things up! If another fucking person tells to just understand that life is tough at times and undermines what I'm going through I will most likely rip their fucking heads off.

You know what - they HAVE NO CLUE what I feel inside, and you guy's know what it is? It's fucking hurt, and sorrow, and I can't get past the fact that I feel this is how I'm repaid for the mistakes in the past!

You won't get that judgement from us, bro. I think it's safe to say, that most of us have heard the same bullshit at one point in our life or the other. Life is tough yes, but that doesn't mean you don't have a right to talk about it...to express yourself, to vent. You are hurting and you are entitled to feel everything you are feeling...just don't forget that you have alot of love and support....and many shoulders available to cry on if you need.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
mvapes, I take it from your post that you have been dealing either with medical/insurance field fuckers or family/friends telling you this is your lot in life and you just need to deal?

I remember the thing that used to piss me off more than anything (when I found out I had Hep and had to go on chemo) was when people would tell me it was going to be "okay" or that they "understood" when they had no clue. How the hell did they know if it was going to be okay? There was not one okay thing about it, from my stand point.

People say this shit because they don't have answers.

I'm not going to tell you this is going to be okay. But what I will tell you is that I will be there every step of the way with you. :luv:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
[/quote]
This isn't the fuck thread but fuck pain. I have learned for the most part to channel it. I can't take pain killers or it messes with other stuff which in return makes the pain worse. If I take the pain killers it just makes a beyond vicious cycle. I can deal with a lot of pain sometimes better then others. The only thing I am missing is smoking a joint cause one toke would take away those curled fingers for you mvapes unfortunately vaping never has helped that. I started playing with wax today so maybe that will help but if it does you would have to do it just when you get symptoms no as a all the time thing or it will lose its benefits. I will let you know.

I'm in kind of the same boat in that I can no longer take any pain meds strong enough to really help .Narcotics are off the plate for good . I have been lucky the last few months in that my pain is just always nagging a little but not bringing me to tears .

For me what seems to work is vaping lower grade herb until its charred nice and black , the volta works great for this . The relief is a lot more like firing up a bowl then if I use a high grade strain .

I still need high thc for nausea and appetite so lower temps and better herb for that.
But for some nerve pain a gram of dirt weed seems to work much better at high temps then a gram of killer kush .

Just wanted to share that because for a few months I just bought the best herb I could find and hurt like hell ................. Right now I have a little low , mid and high grade stuffs and notice the difference .

But I have had those times when the thought of smoking a bowl became a reality because I fucking hurt so much , now I would rather just vape it till it's black as midnight .

Hope everyone as a better day today .

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀

This is how I lost all my friends when I got hurt...stop playing the victim is what I heard most often even though my life was ruined...fuck them. I was no longer useful to most of them why cause they were the takers and I was the giver. It is coming on seven years and I learned last week to tell all people to fuck off I am doing me first and maybe only. I stopped talking to the few people that were left cause they are just sucking what little energy or stability, no laughing, I have left. I fell more comfortable being alone then with others cause they don't want to hear your daily bs even thought it is bad at times. I have told you all a few stories of my daily adventures but that happens all the time and can't deal well. They also can't stand the fact it has made me not such a great mom, ruined my kids life in the interim, and has made me extremely suicidal to the point I get very jealous every time someone is lucky enough to die.

Mvapes, the best advice I can give you is do you and fuck everyone else. It will save you years of being disappointed.

I am going to the crip dinner tonight only cause the rest is nearer to me and I like where they are going but as I said last month I am done with them too.

Mom, because of where I worked I was told to get hep shot years ago. I think only B was available at the time but three shots and a pita so I never bothered. Now I am thinking about going to get them again as this state is loaded with people with hep of various letters. I am not sure if I will or not since my reg doc doesn't' give shots and I hate docs so don't want to go somewhere else to get it. I might have anti-bodies for one of them anyhow as I had high liver enzymes for years after working at an adult retard center, yes that was what it was called...ARC, one of the woman had hep and a lot of us tested high liver enzymes when we got blood tests so we may have a natural immunity to the one we were exposed to and I think it was B.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place

DON'T YOU DARE BLAME YOURSELF FOR YOUR ILLNESS IT MAY HAVE BEEN WITH YOU ALL ALONG !

sorry for yellin' and tellin you how to think But ....................................................... !

Tweek

I'm in kind of the same boat in that I can no longer take any pain meds strong enough to really help .Narcotics are off the plate for good . I have been lucky the last few months in that my pain is just always nagging a little but not bringing me to tears .

For me what seems to work is vaping lower grade herb until its charred nice and black , the volta works great for this . The relief is a lot more like firing up a bowl then if I use a high grade strain .

I still need high thc for nausea and appetite so lower temps and better herb for that.
But for some nerve pain a gram of dirt weed seems to work much better at high temps then a gram of killer kush .

Just wanted to share that because for a few months I just bought the best herb I could find and hurt like hell ................. Right now I have a little low , mid and high grade stuffs and notice the difference .

But I have had those times when the thought of smoking a bowl became a reality because I fucking hurt so much , now I would rather just vape it till it's black as midnight .

Hope everyone as a better day today .

Sometimes, that lower grade stuff is high in CBD. Might be why it's working much better for you. I find alot of the higher grade stuff favours higher THC levels.

Top Bottom